CNC Machinist 2nd shift Mill Turn North Plant
- Operate CNC Lathes and Mills to produce the required number of correct parts in a timely manner according to process documentation. This can include operating multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
- Correctly setup jobs in assigned equipment in a timely manner.
- Perform 1st piece, in-process and last piece inspection using micrometers, calipers, comparators, various gauges and CMM equipment according to process documentation.
- Perform data collection and communication tasks in Job Boss and other applications.
- Perform operator maintenance.
- Diagnose and correct equipment or tool issues.
- Perform de-burr or rework of work in-process.
- Make recommendations to optimize and improve assigned processes.
- Maintain work station to 5S standards.
- Perform all work according to PAC safety standards.
- Comply with all PAC policy and procedures.
- 6 years of prior essential duty related experience, including operation of CNC controlled relevant equipment.
- Understanding of machining center theory, including x, y and z axis, along with edge and centerline pickup.
- Ability to use common measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, gauges (pin, thread, indicator, height), optical comparators and coordinate measuring machines (CMM).
- High school diploma or equivalent, excellent math skills.
- Blueprint reading skills to GD&T standards.
- Basic Windows and MS Office skills.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Precision Aerospace Corporation performs machining, stamping, welding, assembly, testing, and extensive layout/inspection of medium to high...