- At least a Bachelor’s degree in life science, knowledge of monoclonal antibody development is a plus.
- Preferably (3-5) years of successful technical sales experience within life science, biotech, or pharmaceutical industry.
- A strong communicator to both senior management and scientific end users (PhD researchers) in addition to the ability to clearly articulate an in-depth understanding of our product, platform and solution capabilities.
- Experience working under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Experience calling on multiple client levels, from researchers to senior decision makers.
- Experience in translating functional and technical benefits into business benefits for prospects and customers in various industry environments.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Software such as Salesforce, ACT or other similar programs is preferable.
- Willingness to travel, including overnight stays.
A&G Pharmaceutical, founded in 2000, is a biotechnology company based in Columbia, MD. Precision Antibody (www.precisionantibody.com) a division of A&G Pharmaceutical is one of the top custom monoclonal antibody developers in the biotech industry. We are seeking a professional, dynamic and proactive sales representative to join our team.
The primary responsibilities will be to act as the prime contact for the company to all the Life Science Product and Services accounts. The salesperson as part of the team will be responsible for selling the organizations product and services to and maintaining relationships with existing accounts, as well as developing new accounts. Working in conjunction with the Precision Antibody “Team”, the salesperson will develop and implement plans to grow sales and is expected to achieve specific objectives including financial targets.
- In conjunction with Director of Sales, develop and implement a successful sales strategy that will enable the achievement of the company’s sales objectives.
- Initiate and maintain account plans for each existing and target key account.
- Contact new leads generated from marketing campaigns, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, customer inquiry and analyze information requirements.
- Maintain an accurate and complete customer file in the account management system as well as document all travel schedules, face to face meetings, phone and e-mail contacts and quotation activities.
- Provide accurate and complete market feedback on: competition, new product concepts, service issues, and customer requirements as well as marketing opportunities like seminar, trade shows and other program.
- Work cooperatively with functional teams within Precision Antibody.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a commission plan based on sales performance. All employees have healthcare benefits, 401k, and life insurance.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Precision Antibody (www.precisionantibody.com) a division of A&G Pharmaceutical is one of the top custom monoclonal antibody developers...