Cutting Tool Manufacturer, has an excellent opportunity for .Net Web Programmer looking for a full-time position in managing our web applications. We seek a self starter with strong programming and technology skills.
This involves working on the full life cycle of the applications, from architecture and design down to hands on coding the applications.
Proven experience using:
- Strong coding skill in C#/VB.NET and ASP.NET 4.0
- Mobile Friendly design and coding using Electric Mobile Studio 2012
- Entity Framework / LINQ
- jQuery plug in
- Web Services (preferably ASMX)
- Expert on triggers, stored procedures, functions in SQL
- Develop and support ETL and Data Integration processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Monitor database performance and analyze issues, primarily with Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Working Knowledge of MS Access.
- Advance Level for Excel VBA macro
- Understanding how to using ASP.NET and iTextSharp open source dll to generate PDF reports
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of relevant web/software development work experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in .Net Framework / C# / OOP is required
- Develop significant new features for our web based applications.
- Take over existing source code & continue further development of web applications.
- Understands advanced relational database concepts.
- Present creative solutions to technology problems that arise
- Test and document all code changes. This includes unit testing, system testing,
performance testing and capacity testing
- Communicate with the Sr. Management on the progress of open items and keep task
- Implement SEO optimization & creative internet marketing techniques.
Compensation: Based on experience + Medical Benefits & Vacation Pay.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OFFICE DIRECTLY. SUBMIT RESUME AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
PRINCIPALS ONLY. RECRUITERS DO NOT CONTACT THIS JOB POSTER.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
PCT Cutting Tools USA, Inc. is a premier cutting tool manufacturer in the United States. Since its founding in 1963, PCT has specialized in...