Derrickman (Former Employee), Grand Junction, CO – December 28, 2013
Pros: we did have very nice man camps
Cons: not alot of room for advancement
we would work great as a crew tripping pipe and drilling while we were drilling we would do alot of cleaning of the rig and it was my job to maintain the mud properties and take care of the mud pumps and the shakers take mud checks regularly and let the company man and driller know of any changes the crew was very knowledgeable and very quick to help – more... each other out the hardest part of the job was finding time to eat but the most enjoyable part was tripping pipe – less
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Williamsport, PA – September 18, 2013
Pros: talking with and solving problems
Cons: short breaks
• Processed sales orders • Filling paperwork • Answered multiple phone lines, and routed the calls to the right department and person within the company. • Sending out and receiving mail packages
• Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication. • Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like – more... call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects. • Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone. • Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers • Identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation. • Other duties as assigned. – less
HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISOR (Former Employee), Al Kobar, Saudi Arabia – August 10, 2013
● Established safety standard and programs for an emerging business in the Middle East region, ensuring all aspects of production comply with client standards and specification.
● Investigated, reported, and documented incidents, ensuring that the results were shared on board and – more... externally .
● Worked collaboratively with Drilling Contractor, Client, and vendors to solve problems and facilitate lessons learned regarding incidents and operations. ● Equipment and training inspections/audits as per client standards/coordinating training. – less
Floor Hand (Former Employee), Houston, TX – June 6, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: no breaks job security & advancement based on who you know not how hard you work.
A typical work day. spray the whole rig and all workers with drilling mud making a wet break(break loose pipe full of hot high pressure mud) clean up the mess. then fix whatever breaks that day.12 hours nonstop work.
i would not ever work for this company again they do not care about there employees
floor hand (Former Employee), JU – February 26, 2013
Cons: they give health care
the manigement there is not a good place to work stay away the jip you in over time they scream and yell at you all the time they want stuff done there way not the way the company many wants thats why they only have too rigs going
US IT Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TX – August 22, 2012
Pros: family oriented.
Cons: advancement, benefits.
Precision Drilling is a canadian based oil drilling service company. The culture here is open door policy mostly but leaves much to be desired with regard to advancement and encouragement for advancement. The people are what make Preciison Drilling the strong service provider they are. Overall a good company striving to be better.
good work place treat workers good with good living and bedding
Floorhand (Former Employee), Williamsport, PA – March 19, 2012
Pros: free internet, shower, shelter, bed
Cons: no food provided
Working for precision Drilling was a good experience learning quickly and maintaining good work ethics. Living shelter was provided on location and workers where aloud to leave freely as pleased off work.