North Portland machine shop is seeking to hire an experienced Manual Machinist.
Candidate will have approximately 5 years of experience and demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Perform set ups and machining of close tolerances parts, both large and small.
- Ability to read blue prints and understand basic concepts of GD&T.
- Must be able to use precision measuring equipment.
- Lathes, Vertical Mills, Horizontal Mills, and other standard machine shop equipment.
- Must have your own basic tools.
- VTL, cylindrical grinding and or CNC experience a plus.
This is a Dayshift position with flexible starting times between 6:00 – 8:00. Starting pay $26/hr. We offer an excellent benefit package with Medical, Dental, Vision and Pension.
We maintain a drug free workplace.