Precision Opinion Employee Reviews in United States

Work
research associate (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 21, 2016
My typical day at work consisted of getting peoples opinions on current issues and events. I learned that its hard to get peoples opinions because not everyone has something to say. Management there was ok, I was being monitored most of the time. My co workers were really great, we all supported each other. the hardest part were getting people interested. there was no enjoyable part. I was fired :(
Pros
pay scale
Cons
short breaks, no lunch time
unprofessional atmosphere
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 5, 2016
My experience at this job was not an impressive at all . There was no full Training for the position and no room for advancement. The management had little respect for its team members.
Pros
getting a job
Cons
no lunchs, clock out when you have to use the rest room, vending machines dont work
Boring, rude staff and only care about certain people
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 3, 2016
I worked at precision and got hired within two days so that was awesome. I took one on one training and they had me training all day long since 10am to 6pm and still wanted to push me to start doing calls that same day. I was exhausted with taking so much in for a day. The manager was nice I guess. The people with burgandy and gold vests would only goof off and be all loud and obnoxious and they're supposed to be "higher in position". Hated how the supervisors would only aknowledge certain people and would literally praise them. We wouldn't get a legit lunch break so I'd have to rush and eat and use the bathroom withing 15 minutes. Felt crammed in those rooms. They just wanna use all that you got. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!! Pay is low too. I quit two weeks after I started!!
Pros
Hire is fast
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, low pay, dont care about you, annoying supervisors, rude
Good hours for good workers
Research Associate II (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 16, 2015
Super easy job, but can get really boring if all you do is work. Managers allow you to talk as long as you keep it low but will call you out if it is obvious all you doing is talking to the people next to you.
You basically sit there and try to convince people to do surveys. I've noticed most of the people who work there come and go. Most last a couple of months and complain that the job is bad. It's a good job if you need quick money and there is room for promotions but most people who work there aren't willing to try to move up.
Pros
Really easy job
Cons
No Benefits/Low Paying
Busy, pro-active well organized and has a very friendly and knowledgable staff
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 16, 2015
Enjoyable, well setup call center with very helpful supportive management always available. Very employee friendly environment throughout the building made it feel good to come in and converse about work. and any outside activities they shared before work and durung breaks. The calls were easily taken and procedures quick to learn and document on how to use the programming within the computers with them .
Pros
Shift times, employees and management friendliness, easy to learn computer access to document calls onscreen...
Cons
Lack of fultime hours and benefits
Call center review
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2016
Typical large volume, large turn over call center. Very little room for advancement. Most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the many different people. The hardest part of the job is the fluctuation in hours every week. The list it as full time but lately only part time hours available.
Hostile Environment
Monitor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2016
This company has no regard for caring about it's' employees. OSHA violations everywhere. The company works you for all you got. It is a hostile environment. The building is super dirty and the Management is Extremely rude. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS JOB. NOT EVEN TO MY ENEMIES!!!
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
EVERYTHING
Streamlined hiring Process
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109July 9, 2016
Walked in with my resume, took the assessment, got interviewed and had a job offer over the course of 2 hours. Great job for people looking to start immediately and have steady employment.
a day
labor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas , NVSeptember 15, 2015
Every single day was fun , As a team we got things done on time and fast it tough me a lot to be on time an work , Management trusted us so he would leave and let us get the job done .the people that was around me was new coming in as the new guy but after a while they became family every on was cool we even had relationships out side of work ,the hardest part of work was the things we had to do we had to lift heavy stuff what ever was in people houses but don't think it was a little , some people had a lot of stuff some times we even went out of town and worked and it was less people . The hardest thing I ever had to pick up was a piano.every thing we did was dun so I can say everything
Pros
work
Cons
A dreading place to work for
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 6, 2016
Sitting and talking on the phone at your cubicle was exhausting. Trying to get people to complete surveys that lasted almost 40 minutes at times was exhausting and dreading.
Good for quick cash
Survey Conductor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2016
This job if you can call it that is only good for a couple of months as a stepping stone ONLY. If you liked to be subjected to inappropriate behavior fron staff and management in lieu of performing under extreme idiocracy of the dregs of las vegas.
its alright
Research Associate/ Call center (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 4, 2016
ease
surveys
mentally focused is the key
flexible schedule
bad hours
hourly
no commission call center job
tiring
monday/ friday
Productive and fun work place
NIS Interviewer (Former Employee) –  101 Convention Center Dr Las Vegas NV 89109March 1, 2016
I love the place, there is over time and there are opportunity to move up in the work place when you come to work as scheduled. supporting staff there was work hear when there was work no where else. I got my first apartment working hear.
Pros
free ready bag with everything you need to cope with you shift
Cons
short supply of snacks on breaks
worst call center ive ever worked
servey advocate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 21, 2016
didn't like working there. would of stayed but i was detained by authorities a fake charges.the owner looked like a cho mo
Pros
i liked the hours
Cons
kinda work alone in a big building full of people which is stupid
former employee
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 31, 2016
They treat you like your expendable and remind everybody of that fact. Training is very good, but they spread there hours thin amonge employees so you might work a couple days per week.
Pros
easy job
Cons
no value towards people
Interesting marketing research projects
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 12, 2016
I enjoyed talking to interesting people. The surveys conducted were interesting and it was fun finding out the opinions of other people.
Pros
Interesting job
Cons
No benefits, part-time, minimum wage
productive work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 1, 2016
The hardest part about working at Precision was find the right pitch on the different type of phone calls. One the that I found most enjoyable about the position being able to work with the different personalities of the customers. A typical day on the job was answering a high volume of calls in a timely manner.
Boring, only one raise and it consists of $0.25.
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2015
You were on the phone since you start, they try to motivate you by giving you pins but nothing of real value, the co-workers are great and so is management it takes a long time to move up in the job, they switch you between floors to make you believe you're advancing in the work place but again no raise just different title.
Pros
nice people
Cons
only one raise, healthcare, long hours
Stable company with lots of overtime, weekly pay
Marketing Research Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 10, 2015
A very busy survey company where you can make a lot of money. This company taught me to never say the word "can't". Management and my co workers were amazing. The hardest part of the job was getting people to do a 40 minute survey. I perfected it, and became floor manager in 3 months.
Pros
I made a of money and loved getting paid every Friday.
Cons
Sitting for 12 to 16 hours was vry hard to do.
This job is good for a starter, or restarter, job. It's a good source of quick money, but not career material.
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2012
Precision Opinion's main mission is to make as much money as possible while paying their employees as little as possible. In the time I have been there they have lengthened each shift and done away with every perk the employees used to enjoy. After 90 days the employee receives a .25 cents raise and unless you move into management you won't see another one. Enough, but not everything, said.
Pros
time and a half for overtime, paid weekly, easy work
Cons
time drags when you're not busy, no ergonomic chairs, some workstations too crowded

2.7