Precision Opinion

Precision Opinion Employee Reviews

i have had jobs with way more professional environments
research associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2015
A typical day at work consist of finding an area where i can work productively ,and comfortably , without unprofessional employees not there to work .
I learned how to still manage to work productively no matter what my environment had to offer .
With not much to say about management besides there ability to only foresee problems when they are addressed, my co-wokers could be better on simple dress code, and work ethics.
the hardest part of the job would be to find parking , in order to be on-time on a daily bases, and i would have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job would be learning knew material ,clocking out to go home , and getting payed on payday.
Enjoyable Work Place
Market Researcher (Former Employee), Las Vegas NevadaApril 22, 2015
Cons: no lunch, low pay
Working for Precision Opinion its a pretty fun place to work learn to dispatch calls collect data they do hire any one management try to stay pretty cool for the most part. I enjoy coming to work but the pay is too low
good company to work for
Phone Interviewer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2015
Working for Precision opinion was a great experience. I learned to complete surveys as I communicated with customer. Good hours and good break times. Only down fall was the pay was low.
Bad unclean environment
You don't matter you are just a body in a seat (Former Employee), las vegasMarch 10, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: bugs, unfriendly staff, dirty bathrooms
The worst place I ever worked. They lie to you on a daily basis. They schedule u 7.45 hours, not 8 just so you don't get a lunch break when you have been there all day. Its a nasty, unclean environment. The staff was rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend working here unless you have no other options.
loved it
Customer Service Agent/Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment
good place they care and look out for their employers loved the environment mangers were down to earth they made you want to come to work
A short term job to get on your feet and put work experience under your belt.
Research Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: talked to many new people everyday
Cons: no benifits no room for growth not a great work schedule
An alright job for starters to get on your feet, but interferes with school and home life. Not so great schedules, and an alright work area. No room for improvement or growth , 8.25 pay with very few chances of a raise.
I did not like this job very much
Sales and Surveying Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NvJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: they did give you breaks
Cons: since it was outbound survey calls, you got hung up on a lot.
I was only there for a short period of time, it was a scripted outbound call center about surveys. Management was not very great. Never really interacted with other co-wokers
Boring, only one raise and it consists of $0.25.
Research Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: nice people
Cons: only one raise, healthcare, long hours
You were on the phone since you start, they try to motivate you by giving you pins but nothing of real value, the co-workers are great and so is management it takes a long time to move up in the job, they switch you between floors to make you believe you're advancing in the work place but again no raise just different title.
Fun workplace routine large crowd
Data Collector (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVDecember 3, 2014
Pros: weekly pay, good prices on vending great people
Cons: repetitive 8.25
It was my first call center. Pay was 8.25. Scripted and very entertaining, at first. repetitive. Working with younger people and retirees.
Very upbeat. Project finished early then they sent everyone home. vending coupons and other daily spiffs no room for advancement really.
Good work environment
Research Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 5, 2014
I really enjoyed working with supervisors and co-workers.
GOOD LEARNING INVIROMENT
Research Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2014
PRETTY SIMPLE WORK CALL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD TO CCOMPLETE SURVEYS FOR CDC GOV AGINCES
Phone Surveys
Phone Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2014
Conduct surveys for the CDC about children's immunization records. The hardest part, not enough hours offered. Most enjoyable, providing accurate research data to the centers for disease control.
fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), las vegas nvOctober 3, 2014
I enjoyed talking to customers all day. It was a very easy job.
unorganized,
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: diverse
Cons: short breaks, unorganized
Precision was fast paced and had to get certain deadlines but they had 3 managers telling you different things.
STAY AWAY! FAR AWAY!
Research Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2014
Pros: none!!!
Cons: they steal your money, you are a just a meal ticket, don't get sick during the probationary period because they don't care
They don't care what happens to you during that forty-five day probation period as a new hire. I went through the two days of PAID training and had to quit because I would of been fired otherwise. I had to admit myself to Valley Hospital because of my left foot. The funny things is that none of my foot problems started until my first day working at this place. My foot wound up swelling up into a giant red and shiny grapefruit almost overnight after I started working here. The doctors suspect that it was from either an insect bite or unsanitary conditions. Keep in mind that I am a neat freak and my apartment is in top notch condition and none of this started until I started working there. Well, today I am supposed to get paid for my time during the paid training via the Visa card that they give you and it isn't there. It was supposed to be there at 12:01 AM according to what they told us in training.
Everyone is lied to when they go through orientation and they don't value their employees at all and everyone is extremely replaceable.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 13, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: sent home early, small cubicles in a sometimes hot environment
A typical day at work was you came in and sat in a chair making outbound phone calls for hours till your first 15 minute break or 30 minute lunch break. The position you are put in to begin with is very difficult because you have to meet a quota of a certain amount of surveys within a certain amount of time. You are made to contact strangers to do surveys they want nothing to do with. If you don't get enough surveys within an hour or less, they usually send you home no matter what your schedule says. The management was very rude most of the time and acted like they had time for nobody. Co-workers were always stressed to get surveys so they weren't sent home so they could get a decent paycheck. The hardest part about the job was getting complete strangers interested in the completely boring survey. The most enjoyable part about the job was that it paid weekly and there wasn't a whole lot of labor involved.
Enjoyed working in the company
Opinion Researcher (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 29, 2014
it wasn't a stressful job, management did help out a lot although i didn't get enough hours or pay i would recommend this job to others.
great staff
RESEARCH SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2014
This place was very unstable work hours would change overnight and it was a very low compensation
A cramped, underpayed, and boring place to work.
Research associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 11, 2014
Pros: $10 off of a 30 day bus pass.
Cons: minimum wage (even though it's a government contract), cramped space, air conditioning is on even in winter months, almost no room for advancement, no benefits unless you're a supervisor or manager.
You get in and sit down in rows which are very confining and you can't do anything else except look at your computer screen waiting for a call to connect or come in. I learned how to get past uninterested people with more skill in what it is I do. Most of management don't seem to know what they are doing or how to make the work day easier on employees, they just make it harder or more confusing. I like some of my co-workers, one of them has even become a very close friend of mine. The hardest part of this job is getting people to understand the importance of the National Immunization Survey and talk about their kids vaccinations because they think we want social security numbers and ALL of their health information, but we don't. Just some very general questions about vaccinations and if the child received it or not. The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting new people.
PO
team leader, supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 3, 2014
was great at first until they let certain people go and went to heck in a heck basket

1 2 3