Precision Pipeline Solutions Employee Review

View all Precision Pipeline Solutions reviews

Don't bother
Stray voltage tech (Former Employee) –  Newburgh,NyNovember 7, 2012
Funny, they had people in charge of electrical division that knew nothing about electric!! Worked outside in dangerous conditions, sometimes forced by management against normal protocol. Poison ivy and ticks in the summer and walking through ice and snow in the winter. Pay was not great and to get even a quarter raise they expect the world and then some! If you get a string of bad weather then don't expect to work which means no money, gone several weeks without hitting even 25 hrs. Use your own vehicle , lousy reimbursement for mileage, your car will take a beating. Oh and holding meeting all the time to talk about nonsense and little cheap & cheesy company bbq's to make u think they actually care about their employees! Meh. The only way this job could be good is if you make less than 9.00 p/hr and/or need to lose 25 lbs.
Pros
good exercise
Cons
health plan expensive for its kind, incompetent management, wear & tear on the vehicle, lousy pay, no ot, poison ivy and ticks

Other Precision Pipeline Solutions Employee Reviews

Always opportunity to advance .
Stray voltage tech. (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYNovember 16, 2017
Working at old was an adventure. The company was growing upwards of 58% a year and we as employees were called upon to wear many hats which I believe made the company even stronger. It pushed us out of any comfort zone we might of had and expanded our minds to be more creative thinking outside the box.
Pros
Encouraged to help the company to grow
Cons
One draw back to encouraging ideas is competition.
Fast Paced
LABORER (Former Employee) –  New Windsor, NYOctober 23, 2017
This company was a fast paced utility company in which I got certified with NGA (Natural Gas Association) as well as an OSHA 10 certification. I enjoyed working with the co workers and foreman.