Precision Wire Components

Precision Wire Components Employer Reviews

later
QC Inspector (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 24, 2013
precision wire components is agreat company to work at, has such a wonderful employees and work environment .
Great place to work and great people
Process Development Engineer (Former Employee), Tualatin, ORSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: great people
Cons: poor 401k plan
I was able to advance in a direction I was interested in. My coworkers were a great team environment.
All of activities in my company are very smooth. The company got many new contracts, so we have lots of job to do.
Operator (Current Employee), Tualatin, ORMay 22, 2012
_ Punch in on time, check the instruction in Job Traveler,punch in computer, check the machine, operate the machine, check the production, move the production to next department, punch out computer, clean up, punch out.
_ I have learned how to operate the machine, how to check the production, how to verify the processing of production, how to make a – more... good relation to co-worker and leader.
_ Everyone helps and respects together.
_ How to set up the machines run smooth in whole shift is the hardest part of the job.
_ The most enjoyable part of the job is a perfect production. – less
Wire profile grinding
Setup Technician (Current Employee), Tualatin,ORMarch 7, 2012
I am making wires parts by grinding them, measuring, making chart record, recording measurements to inspect them (the parts must match costumer specifications). I adjust, setup, and fix grinder machine machine. I am also Lead helper, assign and schedule tasks to employees.