Precision Employee Reviews

enjoyed working at this facility
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2017
I felt like I was a part of a good team and felt appreciated. I felt like I could grow higher here. The hours and work environment was very pleasing. All of my employers were great to work for.
my work place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNAugust 5, 2017
My day at work is to be on time and work well with other. The product I do everyday and learn how to use is very useful for the product that I made. I check my product to make sure is good to go for the next step.
nice
Installer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 15, 2017
good place I don't have any complains everyone always nice very respectful manager always helpful co workers are great I would recommend this pace too anyone.
It was ok
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Dunlap, TNMay 18, 2017
The job itself wasn't bad just the people in the times they wanted everyone there there was only one shift which kind of made it complicated at times due to the amount of people in the building
Pros
Cons
Short lunch
Managment constintly changing
MACHINE OPERATOR/SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMarch 27, 2017
It is a very hostile environment to work. favortism is the normal behavior. The management is always changing. They do not treat their employees fair.
Bueno
Assistant, Fiesco (Former Employee) –  AdministraciĆ³nMarch 14, 2017
Trabajas super bien el ambiente es muy bueno la verdad qe se recomienda trabajar en esa empresa se trata muy bien alos empleados
productivity analyse with quality
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  rudrapur uttarakhandFebruary 26, 2017
1. 24 hr's working in two shift 12hr's is one shift.
2. learn about press machine and technical knowledge
3. management supportive and creativity
4. workplace culture all staff are supportive.
5. my hardest part of the job is manpower shortage according to organisation standard
6. the most enjoyable part of the job new learn.
Pros
lunch, tea free
Cons
short brake half n hr's
CNC Operator/Lathe Machinist (Former Employee) –  Niles, MIJanuary 26, 2017
It is a great place to work and have fun. The hours and pay was great. I learned a lot since it was my first time doing machine work.
Not the greatest managment
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sistersville, WVNovember 2, 2016
Not the greatest managment, but the people that worked there we ok to work with. Was a union job but don't see that lasting.
enjoy working with the people
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNSeptember 1, 2016
fun working with co-worker, learn a lot from co-worker.
management are good. hardest parts of the job is that dip solder.
Dont go for the money.
Welder-Metal Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 11, 2016
Owner is reasonable but stern, expects a lot from employees without offering reasonable compensation. Occasional breakfast and lunches paid for, and what is lacked in management and compensation is balanced by a crew of hardworking, loyal, tight-knit individuals who ooze experience and talent from every pour.
Work/Life Balance Struggle
Modeler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 13, 2016
Precision is a great place to get hands on experience of model analysis. I think they have a great on the job training of technical and communication skills.

The work/life balance is very poor. The expectation is to work 50+ hours a week and if you work any less than you might get handed more work. The only way to progress is to get in the favorites list of management. Promotions are more based on preference and not performance.

I loved working with the people there. Good people and great benefits.
its ok.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJune 1, 2016
nice place to work at if you like the environment of social people, while working. Meet a variety of people. Doesn't add up, what you put in and what you get out but that's how working in a production driven company.
Pros
early shifts
Cons
upper management
Challenging and excellent work place with great people
Software Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMarch 21, 2016
I'd come into work, have a short meeting with my colleagues, get direction for that day's projects, and begin programming. By end day, I would have another meeting with my colleagues discussing progress. I learned more about programming, especially in a corporate setting. My management, I really couldn't ask for better. My co-workers I consider colleagues and mentors. The hardest part of the job was dealing with different perspectives, causing my project scopes to change often. The most enjoyable part was the work environment. Everyone worked hard, but had a great time.
Pros
Weekly lunches, Investment into employees, Learning opportunity, Colleagues
Cons
Small company transforming into large company makes for some choppy seas.
Fast pace company
Logistics & Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXFebruary 9, 2016
A typical day at work was always a challenge. Always had something new come up. There could not be work instructions for this job when the owners change their mind every day, that is what made it difficult buy enjoyed the challenge. My responsibility was dispatch and inventory but still worked with the yard, DOT, HR, sales to make sure everyone was on the same page. There were no set hours in that company always on call. Responsible for answering the phone after hours to set up trucks for loading or unloading orders, or questions regarding their inventory for various customers.
Pros
Had the opportunity to not only manage my department but work with the other departments.
Cons
Procedures changed on a daily basis.
10hr days no work on fridays
Expeditor/Safety (Former Employee) –  Azle, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Loved working here

Family atmosphere

Learned to expedite Aircraft parts make sure they are out on time and learned the saftey procedures for the company,
i am productive at the job.
machine operator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, ILOctober 27, 2015
its ok to work there,but the environment is very nasty ,and management could be a little bit more respectful to other work peers.
Pros
lunch isnt free
It was fun to work with my hands.
Certified Welder (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 19, 2015
ASME Welding to pass 100 percent x-ray on pressure vessels. Other code welding consists of Stick, MIG, and TIG of stainless, aluminum, and carbon alloys.
D.O.T Welding and partial assembly on bridge barriers for NYC.
Fabrication of assorted parts using power rolls, brake, piranha, and cutting tools.
Constructed and code-welded pre-piped units.
Fun day at work
Inspector and Packer of various parts (Former Employee) –  Marion, SCSeptember 30, 2015
It was typical day at work. I learned how to cope with a variety of attitudes and behavioral. Scheduling wasn't great. Management was alright. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. I fail in love with the customers.
The "go to" in home restoration
Owner/ Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLSeptember 4, 2015
Precision Solutions, Home Restoration LLC is an exemplary company that specializes in cleaning the exterior of your home. We clean the roof, the driveway, and everywhere in between. We use a low pressure solution, developed by our founders, that guarantees your home to be free from stains, mold, dirt, and grime.
Pros
Home Restoration Guarantee