Precor

Precor Employee Reviews

Account Executive (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Good products and takes care of customers
Cons: New Executive leadership lack industry experience.
Some management issues that subsequently have been resolved. The entire leadership team has been turned over, and the new direction is a breath of fresh air.
Great management and products but not very forward thinking company
Associate Business Development Rep (Current Employee), Woodinville, WAJune 8, 2015
Pros: health benefits and employee discounts at sister companies
Cons: no flexible schedule, telecommunicating is not an option, poor maternity leave benefit
I have enjoyed the experience I gained at Precor very much. The management is wonderful to work for. I felt very independent and that I could express my opinions. My opinions mattered and were listened to. I believe the product they make is the best in the industry and I was proud to work for Precor and to sell the product. Employees aren't necessarily treated as very valuable though and although they were very forward thinking with the product, they were not so much with the company culture and the employees. Work volume was overwhelming. No flexible schedules or tele-communicating options. Their creed encompasses health and fitness, yet the office design was very uncomfortable and did not promote any productivity or creativity. The design was not around employees needs or wants whatsoever.
Precor will do the minimum requirements but not above and beyond. I would grade them a solid "C"
Amazing job with gym on job site
paint crew (Former Employee), whitsett ncJune 1, 2015
manage the orders in Microsoft excel, load equipment, paint equipment, and work with assembly for 6 months. Overall excellent community of people.
Productive and fun place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: fun atmosphere, local company, built in u.s.a
Cons: some of the management can be challanging
Great atmosphere, they take pride in the work they do and the equipment that is created. most of their employees have been with the company for more then five years. I would say it can be a family type place to work for the right person's. They play as hard as they work and they work hard.
Excellent products - a worthy mission
Sr. Marketing Manager, Corporate Comms & PR (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAFebruary 6, 2015
Precor is all about the products it offers - they are excellent and it has a worthy mission: helping people live the lives they desire.

The emphasis at Precor is on meeting business objectives and approach to employees: care for them, professional development, opportunities for career advancement, come a far-distant second. You are expected to adhere to the Precor Creed - if you don't exhibit characteristics that are in line with it, you won't like being there. However, living the Creed has become a lever that senior leadership can now use to take away employee benefits that hurt morale. They figure that if you believe in it, the other things don't matter. They may not be significant when looked at individually, but they all add up to telling a story of profits before people.

It's unfortunate. I really loved my job there and hate to witness what's happening.
This place sucks.
Assembler (Current Employee), whittset ncSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: 4 day weeks. healthcare
Cons: everything else
cant make any real money. No room for advancement. Mangment doesn't know what there doing. HR is nasty to employees
Productive place to work.Had firdays off
Welder (Former Employee), Whitsett, NCMarch 10, 2014
Pros: fridays off
Got there at 6 Went in my welding booth and came out for lunch and stayed there till 430 when I got off
Great workplace atmostphere
SR INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Woodinville, WAJanuary 10, 2014
Great management team that empowers employees to make decisions and perform their jobs to the best of their abilities.
depressing place to work. great hourly coworkers. alot of favorism within company
Paint Technician (Former Employee), NCOctober 3, 2013
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: management full of lies. pay inconsitent. sad enviornment
a company thats ran by engineers. no respect for hourlys. stressfull enviornment. no room for advancement. not a good company for minority. good coworkers terrible management. no african american engineers when theres a top engineering school in the country A &T university which happens to be a black school only 20 mins away from whitsett location.
A great place to work and a very welcoming culture.
Technical Training Manager (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: great work environment, great pay, diversity in job functions and quality products.
Precor was the best job I ever had. I have friends there that are like family and will always push their high quality products. If I were to ding anything it would be that sometimes the senior management is slow to recognize a low production employee or employee that may be harming the team process.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Woodinville WaSeptember 5, 2012
Great place to work. Fun working enviorment when times are not super busy. Co-workers love to share stories and always have sense of humor
Nice Place to work at, good benefits.
Supervisor (Former Employee), 23936 Avenue Williams Valencia, CA 91355March 25, 2012
Pros: free lunch on holidays
Cons: dental care
Good place to work at great benefits, safe, paid holidays, and paid vacations.

About Precor

Founded in 1980, Precor is headquartered northeast of Seattle in Woodinville, Wash., with international offices in the United – Read more

Precor Salaries