Precyse Employee Reviews

Don't bother
Medical Coding Manager (Former Employee) –  CTDecember 14, 2015
Worked for them for three months was hired, past the coding test then worked for three months and let go due to no reason. Told just not working out. Terrible company. Co-workers were awe full. Have to say there was nothing enjoyable about a job you work hard at just to be let go for no reason.
Pros
NONE
OK if you really need a job
ODM (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 10, 2015
The company was OK as far as standard company policies, procedures, benefits. etc. The middle management left alot to be desired. I worked for two different managers and they both needed to be on some kind of medication. Was instructed to do one thing one way one day. Instructed to do the same thing the next day a different way. I will absolutely do what I am told, but it needs to be consistent and clear. Also some of thier lead company CTR's have attitudes. Glad I am no longer there and I have a much better job.
not very family oriented
Health Information Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDDecember 3, 2015
promise a lot of things but don't always deliver. Told wrong information often. They do have a great resource for training on line that is free once employed.
Pros
training offered
Cons
not family oriented
Small Company
Service Center/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 20, 2015
Lunch provided daily
Friendly Staff
Work from home options
Several Departments, Opportunity growth...If you know the right people. A lot of family ties when it comes to opportunity growth.
Supervisor Changes (former MT)
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Home office, Ft. Wayne, PAAugust 6, 2015
A typical day is 8 hours of constant work; very intense with no human contact. Management is biased with their employees recently.
Pros
Constant flow of work; ability to work from home.
Cons
Change in immediate contact supervision that caused a problem, no yearly pay increase, medical benefits expensive..

Comment – November 28, 2015

Former MT, who loved working for this company until this year. I agree totally with the above.....medical benefits were expensive, a high deductible being the only thing most could afford, and then didn't pay bills very well at all. I loved all my supervisors except the last one I had and things took a drastic turn and not for the better. Yearly pay increase was not consistent. I had never been reprimanded for my job performance until the last supervisor. Eventually I was let go, and not long after this last supervisor came on board.

Great support
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  From homeAugust 3, 2015
Very strict on schedule and hours. Must be able to be a self-starter. Co-workers are very supportive and helpful whenever questions arise.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Work from home/little human contact
Medical Transcription
Talent Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAMay 29, 2015
Typical Day started at 8am and could end at 10pm.
I have learned a lot about Project Management as well as yet, another operating system for Employee management. I have become well versed in breaking down the steps required to transition to a new system. Whether it is EMR, HR, or Employee management and Payroll. I am savvy to all.

Management is very encouraging and nurturing. Mentorship is key in all gowning companies I have learned along the way.
Pros
Telecommute, Colleague interactions, Positivity
Cons
Merit increases a lack of organization with in the leadership team
I feel there are better companies to work for.
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Pikeville, KYApril 29, 2015
A typical day is simply working. It is not such a great place to work now. We hardly ever have staff meetings anymore, if we do I never hear about it as I work 2nd shift. I feel that I have no room for advancement due to the fact that I am basically the only one who does what I do so I can't take time to learn anything new. I do have some good co-workers but for the most part, as a coder, I work alone. I feel that we have no management to speak of. I sometimes go up to 2 weeks and never see or speak to the director for whatever reason, mostly due to my shift, I guess. I do like the job, but I feel that the hardest part of the job is I have nobody to speak up for me when I have a problem with documentation or when I need to ask a question because we do not have anyone on site that we can go to if we have a coding question.
Pros
There are no pros to this job with this company.
Cons
Too many cons to list here.
Good people to workplace
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Great work life balance wonderful people to work with. Good location pay is ok. Very fast paced rewarding work when available.
Pros
great work life balance wonderful people to work with
Cons
everyone has there own experience
Productive work place
Medical Transcription (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 9, 2015
It was a job which I enjoyed very much - editing. I learned the new method of transcription and fell and broke my shoulder. I was off for 3 months not able to transcribe, and was put on 100% review when I returned. Supervisor called and said they could not get me off 100% review - so they had to let me go.
Pros
benefits, flexible work hours
Cons
supervisor was difficult to get along with.
Great company, poor management
Coder/Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  remoteOctober 29, 2014
It is sad that a great company such at this keeps in mid level management professionals such as coders without any training in management. My supervisor did not comply with the EOE policy and I was treated differently since the very beginning for being Hispanic. Communication with the team was minimal. Otherwise, a good place to work.
Precyse was a culture that I wasn't used to, low pay, no raises in 6 years.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 21, 2014
I did not enjoy working for this company as a medical transcriptionist at all. At the time the choice was to take this position or be unemployed due to Precyse acquiring the account from the hospital where I was employed.
Pros
being able to work from home.
Cons
low pay, terrible benefits, poor communication from management, poor sound quality during transcription with no response when complaining to management.
good company
Remote Quality Auditor Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 2, 2014
You can learn a lot from the employees. A good company to work for with good benefits
Only had every other weekend off - no communication between adeministration
Medical Transcriptionist - Radiology Coordinatory (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 14, 2014
Administration didn't do enough research on the radiology requirements of large hospitals and couldn't provide the services promised. Radiology Coordinators where put in place as liaisons to relay complaints and offer solutions, but when the solutions were going to cut into the profits, the company decided to start "charging " for our service, thus loosing the radiology accounts, Needless to say they decided not to pick up any other hospital radiology accounts, only dealing with regular medical exams requiring less technical demands. I did really enjoy what little contact I had with my co-workers.
okay envronment
Medical Coder, HIM (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 10, 2013
the people i worked with were great. managers and director were awful and unfair.
Pros
education
benefits
Great start up company with potential
Release of Information Lead Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJuly 27, 2013
RMS was a new upcoming records storage management company with great systems and vision but was competing against one of the largest record management companies, Iron Mountain. I truly enjoyed working with this company, there was great growth potential. However, the hours were not conducive for my personal life and to balance home and work was not working out.
Pros
great growth potential
Cons
hours and lacking strong leadership to be successful
Productive work place
Medical Tech 1 (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 17, 2013
learned many skills such as becoming a team player and leadership
Rewarding telecommuting work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasApril 29, 2013
I was able to work in a remote team developing and supporting software products. It's necessary to do your job and to make your boss look good, and making a manager of a remote team look good means being always on time to online meetings, never being tongue-tied in a conference call, and generally presenting oneself to an even higher standard than would be necessary in an office.

The company has a good team, a solid QA process, and fair benefits.
Great services for clients.
Vice President Southwest Market (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 22, 2012
Very face paced.
I had a great manager.
The company in in an transformation phase. They will do well when they get through this process.
Pros
good service offering for clients.
Cons
in transformation.
workplace ethics
Oncology Data Consultant (Current Employee) –  philadelphia, paAugust 20, 2012
wonderful place to work, employers push staff to always strive for excellence