Precyse

Precyse Employer Reviews

Precyse was a culture that I wasn't used to, low pay, no raises in 6 years.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Wayne, PASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: being able to work from home.
Cons: low pay, terrible benefits, poor communication from management, poor sound quality during transcription with no response when complaining to management.
I did not enjoy working for this company as a medical transcriptionist at all. At the time the choice was to take this position or be unemployed due to Precyse acquiring the account from the hospital where I was employed.
good company
Remote Quality Auditor Specialist (Former Employee), RemoteSeptember 2, 2014
You can learn a lot from the employees. A good company to work for with good benefits
Only had every other weekend off - no communication between adeministration
Medical Transcriptionist - Radiology Coordinatory (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 14, 2014
Administration didn't do enough research on the radiology requirements of large hospitals and couldn't provide the services promised. Radiology Coordinators where put in place as liaisons to relay complaints and offer solutions, but when the solutions were going to cut into the profits, the company decided to start "charging " for our service, thus – more... loosing the radiology accounts, Needless to say they decided not to pick up any other hospital radiology accounts, only dealing with regular medical exams requiring less technical demands. I did really enjoy what little contact I had with my co-workers. – less
okay envronment
Medical Coder, HIM (Former Employee), Wayne, PASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: education
Cons: benefits
the people i worked with were great. managers and director were awful and unfair.
Great start up company with potential
Release of Information Lead Specialist (Former Employee), Wayne, PAJuly 27, 2013
Pros: great growth potential
Cons: hours and lacking strong leadership to be successful
RMS was a new upcoming records storage management company with great systems and vision but was competing against one of the largest record management companies, Iron Mountain. I truly enjoyed working with this company, there was great growth potential. However, the hours were not conducive for my personal life and to balance home and work was not working – more... out. – less
Productive work place
Medical Tech 1 (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 17, 2013
learned many skills such as becoming a team player and leadership
Rewarding telecommuting work
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TexasApril 29, 2013
I was able to work in a remote team developing and supporting software products. It's necessary to do your job and to make your boss look good, and making a manager of a remote team look good means being always on time to online meetings, never being tongue-tied in a conference call, and generally presenting oneself to an even higher standard than would – more... be necessary in an office.

The company has a good team, a solid QA process, and fair benefits. – less
Great services for clients.
Vice President Southwest Market (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAOctober 22, 2012
Pros: good service offering for clients.
Cons: in transformation.
Very face paced.
I had a great manager.
The company in in an transformation phase. They will do well when they get through this process.
workplace ethics
Oncology Data Consultant (Current Employee), philadelphia, paAugust 20, 2012
wonderful place to work, employers push staff to always strive for excellence
HR versus management
Medical transcriptionist (Former Employee), Work at homeJuly 20, 2012
Pros: wonderful transcription platform
Cons: right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing.
I was hired and underwent two weeks training only to be told my quality was not consistent with their needs. First of all, I only transcribed maybe 15 to 20 reports, most of those were editing jobs. Then, after manager found out about my background, which I had been upfront and honest with HR on the application, and was still hired, the manager decided – more... to give me only ESL docs to transcribe traditionally. Of course my quality was not as good on that particular job as the editing ones. And after only two weeks, while in training????? Give me a break! – less
Sparking
Tech Support II (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 8, 2012
Precyse is delivering new energy, insight, and technology in a new era of healthcare. We address complex issues with robust, nimble solutions and services that transcend your challenges and transform your workflow.

January 30, 2013

...but more of a sales pitch for Precyse.

Can be a secure job as long as you are compatible with supervision
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 5, 2012
Pros: good fellow co-workers
Cons: to much favoritism, they allow management to hire family members
On an average day, you came in on time. Not a minute early or a minute late. If management liked you, you were given the opportunity to advance, if not, your better off just sticking your nose to the work. Management was heavy on favoritism and it didn't matter about your seniority. For the most part my co-workers were great. The hardest part of the – more... job was not being recognized for your work and the most enjoyable part was having at least one person in management that believed in me. – less
productive
Health Information Technician, Full-Time (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 3, 2012
Friendly environment to work in. Very infomative of any new policies, manangement had an open door communication that is great for any grevinces anyone may have.
Very understanding and flexible!
MT/Editor (Former Employee), HomeNovember 22, 2011
Pros: flexible, great benefits, great pay, good people to work with.
Cons: can't think of any!
This company worked with me through some really hard times. They were very understanding! Great employer!

November 15, 2012

What does Precyse pay? I have been working for a major transcription company since 1991 and my pay has been cut literally in HALF in the last ten years. I can't live like this anymore.

Great Place to Work
Oncology Data Manager (Current Employee), TravelJune 23, 2013
What can I say, wonderful managers, great pay, and you can work around your schedule.

About Precyse

Precyse has enabled more than 850 hospitals and health systems nationwide to improve efficiency and deliver tangible outcomes – Read more