Are you ready to help us change the world?
Predixion Software is a fast-growing, award-winning company that is the leading provider of predictive analytic solutions in the healthcare industry. We are at the center of one of the hottest spaces in the technology industry, helping healthcare providers and payers to leverage their big data assets to deliver analytic solutions that will transform the industry.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and driven solution sales professionals to help us uncover and qualify new sales opportunities through direct selling, and leveraging our outstanding partner relationships with companies like Microsoft, Avanade and Accenture. At Predixion Software, you’ll be part of a high-energy, high-integrity sales team that networks into and calls on the largest and most prestigious healthcare providers in the country to help them better understand and manage risk to their patients’ health while simultaneously improving the bottom-line for institutions and insurers alike.
If you are the ideal candidate, you:
-Are an exceptional communicator
-Have a college degree, and some sales experience
-Are looking for an opportunity to really establish yourself as a professional salesperson
-Are a self-starting hard worker and a team player
-Have an insatiable drive to make a difference, and a burning curiosity about everything
-Are a quick learner, a great writer and pay attention to the details
-Revel in challenges and expect to win because you prepare to win
-Enjoy being surrounded by a team of like-minded, high-caliber people
If that sounds like you, send us your resume. We’re hard at work changing the world, and we could use your help.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set and achieve aggressive sales goals, targeting senior-level contacts at healthcare providers, and insurance companies
- Qualify marketing-generated leads
- Provide online presentations and product demonstrations to prospects
- Prospect new sales opportunities by working with partners of Predixion Software
- Prospect new sales opportunities through cold calling
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Work closely with outside sales, technical presales, marketing, and product management
- Participate in marketing events as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Expertise with Salesforce.com and MS Office
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales-related position preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for solution selling
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter
- Capacity to assume more significant responsibilities over time
- Software and healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
Education and Experience:
Desired - Bachelor's degree in relevant field
Required - Associate degree with 2-5 years sales experience
Must be flexible and have ability to work hours as dictated by assigned regional geography. Hours may vary. Occasional evening and weekend work depending on business need or customer requirements.
Some travel will be required
San Juan Capistrano. No relocation will be provided.