The Programmer/Analyst will be responsible for analysis, development, and maintenance of software applications per provided specifications. Applications include, but not limited to, data enabled dynamic web interfaces, data warehouse feed batch jobs, and the proprietary policy/claims/billing systems. The “maintenance” responsibility includes troubleshooting issues related to existing applications, as well as the underlying databases therein.
- Conduct analysis and provide solutions for issues within the policy/claims/billing systems.
- Provide web interface solutions (web portals) to support external customers such as brokers, policyholders and medical providers.
- Write database queries to support both web interfaces and business-required reporting.
- Conduct analysis and provide solutions for issues pertaining to data warehouse feeds.
- Document changes made to software applications.
- Liaison with external support vendors including corporate technology services and state agencies.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: MEASUREMENT:
- Accuracy The accuracy of work and client satisfaction
- Timeliness Meeting all established deadlines
- Team Player Willingness to assist others when needed
- Strong programming/development skills.
- Proficiency with complex database structures.
- Preferred skills should include .NET, C#, SQL Languages, XML, Business Intelligence, SharePoint and Web Development including Web Services and Java
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications, Operating Systems and Office software.
- 4-year degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or equivalent preferred.
Preferred Employers Group began operations in San Diego, California in 1998. The company provides workers' compensation insurance for a...