Preferred Freezer Services

Preferred Freezer Services United States Employee Reviews

good place to work, great employees to work with
Cleco operator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: people
The job is very easy to do and understand. My co workers are the best we work as a team every day in every aspect of our jobs. I enjoy coming to work every day and seeing my co workers their awesome, management included its a great atmosphere. I have learned a lot about time and situation management when it comes to work.
Productive and fun work environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Vernon, CADecember 29, 2014
Pros: having monthly bbq's
Cons: no lunch breaks
Opening the building at 4:30 am having everything ready for the morning shift to start the shift. Learned how to communicate better with customers and co-workers. Managed a group of 30 people. I had a good and professional friendship with co-workers and got along with customers. Really didn't have hard days at work. Working in a fast paste to get drivers out in less than two hours.
FREIGHT RUNNER
Warehouse Worker/Freight Runner (Former Employee), Westfield, MADecember 8, 2014
Pros: busy all the time
Cons: really cold
Good place to work. Busy all the time. Same as Pioneer Cold. People at work were good to work with.Management were great to work with.
fun workplace great management
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Vernon, CANovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: work hours
we usually work independent on forklifts. you had no one in your butt. free work place. fast pace job. great management.
Great company with great people
IT Director (Current Employee), Chatham, NJAugust 14, 2014
Preferred Freezer is a fast growing company that has a lot of dedicated and great people to with and work for. While it can be demanding, it's very rewarding
Preferred Freezer
Shipping and Receiving Manager (Former Employee), ILJune 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch from time to time.
Cons: small dock limited space, outdated computer systems, cold
A typical day was 3-5 inbound trucks delivering products with and additional 10 - 15 outbound trucks to be loaded for delivery. All products in and out to be staged on the dock and inventoried for proper counts,damage inspection and labeling. Orders were picked and staged either the day of or the day prior depending on volume and staging space available in the freezer. My specific job duties included communicating with multiple customers to insure satisfaction. Communicating with multiple carriers to insure products were picked up and delivered on time. Inventory and labeling of inbound and outbound products. Loading and unloading trucks when necessary as well as delegating orders to be picked.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 4, 2013
Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various mechanical systems and plumbing for the company. Complete grounds work which includes snow removal, painting, replacing locks, wielding and other cosmetic issues. Install, repair and perform preventative maintenance on various equipment including conveyers, rollers, dock doors and plates. No typical day every day presented a new challenge. Most enjoyable part of the job was the family atmosphere.
forklift driver operator
Operator / Freight Team Associate (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJOctober 6, 2013
i learn to be organized and to my tasks with responsabilities
Very good enviorment and professionalism
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Vernon, CAApril 4, 2013
Pros: health benefits
Professional and respectful enviorment to work at.
Everyone of us had the same respect and professional attitude even when times for fast and stressfull. We all helped eachother and never had issues in the offices. Managament very helpful when it was a work overload day. We had many.
Most enjoyable part of this job was that they always gave us a reason to want to go back the next day no matter how hard the prior day was we always looked forward to tomorrow to do it again and 100 times better
• Expert in multi – tasking in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Fork lift Operator / Freight Team Associate (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 28, 2013
Delegated assignments to maintain the freight ready to ship.
Organizing the sales floor to create a pleasant and safe shopping.
Maintain records for all transactions.
Clean and organize warehouse.
Good math skills and detail oriented ..
IF YOU DONT LIKE DRAMA DONT WORK HERE
Lead Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 21, 2013
Poor working environment. HR Manager lacks intregrity and
necessary skills to preform duties. Very disorganized and uptight. No appreciation for hard working skilled employees!
Challenging but rewarding distribution center
General Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: well maintained and clean facility
Cons: wms system is very limited
Preferred is an interesting place to work. The pay is good and the people are good to work with. The WMS system is mostly paper based which causes challenges in control of errors and good reporting. The facility is very well maintained and clean.
Freezer work.
Order Selector/ Order Checker (Former Employee), Vernon, CAJuly 5, 2012
Pros: free lunches after long hours at work.
Cons: very little free time.
It was a great job that came with a lot of overtime and very little free time. I enjoyed the work and the money was good but at times i felt like it was too cold in the freezer.
It was a learning experience for me.
Warehouse Administrative (Former Employee), College Park, GAMay 9, 2012
Pros: we had a small kitchen with coffee, refrigerator, toaster oven, and microwave.
Check emails, call customers, enter payables and recievables.
I've learned a lot about State rules and regulations; some HR; payroll, OSHA, and other office skills. Management was good, but they had recently made some changes. My co-workers were wonderful. The hardest part of my job was collecting money from my customers, especially during the holidays. The most enjoyable part of my job was our Christmas party and summer picnic.

About Preferred Freezer Services

If you prefer your stored goods stay frozen, then Preferred Freezer Services can keep your stuff on ice. Founded in 1989, the – Read more

Preferred Freezer Services Salaries