A respected healthcare staffing company is seeking a Staffing Manager. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing high-caliber Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists to facilities throughout California. We provide temporary staffing of therapy professionals on a short-term Registry basis and long-term Traveler basis (4 – 26 weeks). Additionally, we provide clients with therapy staff for Permanent Placements.
This is a very fast-paced, high-end inside sales position that requires great multi-tasking skills, intelligence, and impeccable communication skills. This position requires an ability to synthesize information rapidly in order to identify the best staffing solutions for our clients and the best placement opportunities for our therapy staff. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of confidence, an outgoing personality, emotional maturity, the ability to lead, connect and relate to our Therapists, clients and co-workers.
This is an exempt, salary plus commission position, with some on-call hours on a rotating schedule approximately every month. Please reply with resume and salary history.
- Provide and sell our service to Therapists and clients by meeting and matching their needs to increase sales and gross profit in a specific territory on a daily basis, primarily via phone.
- Manage field employees while continually selling our services to prospective and existing clients.
- Act as liaison between our existing Rehab Directors and Rehab Therapists, optimizing our effectiveness, growing sales and solving challenges related to scheduling, employment, performance and communication issues.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Maintain individual sales targets - weekly goals/margins.
- Maintain database of current key Therapists and clients and remain in constant contact to ensure the company is a first call provider.
- Grow and retain business by meeting the clients’ staffing needs.
- Matching Therapists to the work and environment that fits their setting and skills.
- Maintain an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork.
- Maintain company core values: teamwork, passion, intelligence, quality, respect and dependability.
- Aggressively look for opportunities by asking questions to uncover needs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven sales and leadership success.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment and willingness to go the extra mile to achieve exceptional customer service.
- Excellent telephone presence; continually demonstrating high energy over the telephone.
- Ability to manage multiple phone lines/calls.
- Performance in a team environment with customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers with professionalism, confidence, tact, timeliness with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency at handling difficult situations with grace, strength and respect.
- Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations
- Think creatively to provide innovative solutions.
- Persistence despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with Therapists and clients by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Powerful negotiator with strong persuasion skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure while ensuring high quality and excellence.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess great listening skills, strong memory, and be able to build relationships over the phone.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Healthcare, staffing and/or employment experience a plus, but not required.
Competitive pay with excellent commission plan, benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Flex, and PTO.
Indeed - 11 months ago