Preferred Imaging Employee Reviews

A wonderful workplace
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 1, 2012
A typical day at work? Analyzed and respond to claim denials via phone or websites to the insurance carriers. Resolutions of claims from edits, rejected claims, appeals with all payers and insurance correspondences. Completed the required daily quota of 60 invoices per day.

I've learned Workers compensation claims and the process of provider liens.

Management was really awesome; they were so understanding and they want their employees to grow within the company.

Co-workers are very friendly and we worked as a team to meet our monthly goal.

When we didn't meet our monthly goal.

Enjoyable part of my job? When we met our monthly goal and received our monthly bonus; I also enjoyed when difficult/aging claims would receive payment due to additional information needed or/ workers compensation.
Pros
free lunches, breakfast, sweets every pay period.
Cons
healthcare was very expensive.
Schedueling
Scheduling Coordinator/Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Constantly busy, orders from physician offices come in all the time some for the same day and the pain cases need to be scheduled as soon as possible.Once they are scheduled, the verifiers verify the insurance then I call and let them know the amount due at the time of services. It gets hectic at times,but I had great co-workers and we all worked as a team and supported each other 100%. We laughed alot , it was always a great place to come to work. Besides scheduling cases,I also scheduled the staff for the monthly calendar including rn's,physicians, crna's, ma's, front desk this could change each day too,it was a constant effort to keep staff flowing for 6 centers. I would say this was the hardest part of the job. Some times explaining benefits to patients was uncomfortable but most of them were nice they just needed someone to take the time to explain why they owed the money.I worked in the office with the president and vice-president and they too were a joy to work for . My supervisor was elizabeth siller and she is a jewel. I loved my job, the connection I had with the physician office staff and even though you do not meet the patients, you get to know them over the phone as well. I learned alot working for this company, I also worked in alot of areas from receptionist to benefits to scheduling. I only left because of the drive it was 105 miles one way to drive from mt. Vernon to dallas.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
the drive and staff scheduling
Competitive but fun environment
Territory Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Preferred Imaging is a great place to work. Management is goal and results oriented, but supportive. Sales personnel enjoy healthy competition with each other and this is supported by management/owners sales competitions throughout the year. A typical day would be continuing to foster relationships with doctors offices and resolving any issues that may occur.
Pros
autonomy, team environment, results oriented
Cons
advancement
Productive and Fun work Place
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 18, 2015
Clock in, set up paperwork for the MRI,CT, Ultrasound, and X-ray Techs. Schedule appointments, answer telephones, greet patients, clean lobby, collect money, batch out.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
No room for growth
I appreciate the time I have been employed with Preferred Imaging
Chie Technologist/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Rowlett and Richardson, TexasJuly 31, 2014
I was responsible for MRI & CT Imaging of Patients, Daily QA and QC Testing of all equipment, along with Clinic Certifications. I supervised Technical staff and helped over see Clinic operations. Staff was extremely nice and enjoyable to work with. Rowlett Center was one of the most enjoyable work environment.
Pros
excellent patient care
Cons
not many breaks, and short lunch breaks, or no lunch breaks
Overall it's convenient
Coding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 12, 2014
It's a convenient place to work with reasonable pay. The company has a great bonus program
nice work environment
Resource Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 5, 2014
Learned how to print projects with bindery machinery. Delivered mail parcels throughout the company. Co workers were friendly
Fast paced work place
Collection Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 5, 2013
Preferred Imaging is a very fast paced work place. The information changed on a daily basis.
Pros
enjoyed the freedom to provide new idea's
Cons
n/a

4.3