Premier Beverage Company

Premier Beverage Company Employer Reviews

Independent work with good opportunity
o Sales Development Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2013
My job was to cover sales routes that were open due to a number of reasons. There were times when a route didn't need to be covered, and I helped around the warehouse doing stock and clean-up or going out to help stock grocery stores or set up for major events. The job provided me the independence to work with accounts and make proper decisions on my – more... own.

My co-workers and managers were all very helpful with getting settled into the job and learning the trade of sales and product knowledge.

The toughest thing for me to get comfortable with was the balance of having to take work home with me late into the night. Coming in on days off and having to do extra after the schedule shifts is always expected, but in this industry in general there are many cases of handling issues and paperwork late into the night.

The most enjoyable part for me was the balance of working in a team and working alone. I enjoy both aspects of the job and was able to do both on a daily basis. – less
Dynamic, Challenging, Fun place to work
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMay 18, 2013
Pros: great people, winning attitudes
Cons: long hours
I loved working at Premier Beverage! Every day was a new challenge- this is definitely not a boring place to work. At times it is stressful, but that's just part of the business. Overall a great place to work!
Would not recommend
Administrative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 1, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: no management skills
Loved working for this company when I first started. Then things changed with new management. No room for advancement and no moral.
New experiences with the company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Tampa FlSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: learning experience
Cons: low pay
The company was run on paper orders when first started then the company invested in the SAP system.I was just getting started on computer technology at this time they were going to teach me there new system it was great.They also had lots of company events safety reward and holiday for the family.
the company relocated to Tampa, overall I enjoyed working with the company
Forklift Operator/ Packer - temp agency (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 2, 2012
Pros: i don't have any specific aspect of the job all was enjoyment
Cons: no cons
My employment was only temporary, I enjoyed my team members and management. great hours but only worked through the temporary agency Ameri-force. My supervisor gave me a letter of recommendation when my time ended with the company.
I grew as a manager by learning from my managers mistake.
Route Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 5, 2012
Pros: discounted product
Cons: long hours on the road for the drivers
Management did not treat the employees with respect. Working for this company taught me to treat everyone with respect and always be honest.
Everyday work place
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), Riverview, FLJune 20, 2012
Pros: have meeting alots of time
Cons: no cons
Its a nice place to work for. have fun with the people that work there. Ok with management.

About Premier Beverage Company

First things first. Premier Beverage Company is a wholesale beverage business that provides wine and spirits, along with nonalcoholic – Read more

Premier Beverage Company Photos