Premier Beverage Company Employee Reviews

Good work place
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLApril 11, 2017
A typical day at work was good people helping each other and working all the time as a team all the time. I have learned that we can always work together as long as we want to achieve the same gold . Management was the down fall they cut back on people and the one that stay had a lot more work loud .
Mtwt
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Beginning of the day starts with me and a few supervisors printing the labels for the shipments and distributing them to their respected sections. Once all labels are on the cases, and all cases on the trucks I then proceed to close out the truck on the computer and print the routes for the driver. Once all 30 plus drivers have received their routes I then close out the overnight shift and end the day.
Pros
Lunch Break and mini breaks if we we're in for a long night. Free Catering every other Wednsday.
Cons
Sometimes done at 7:30am waiting on one item.
Excellent Company
Account Developement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa FloridaNovember 3, 2015
Management is professional and supportive of employees. Well organized with room for advancement and to grow with company. Family oriented putting family first. Can be a really fun job offering many positive experiences.
productive, creative, people and service oriented
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Miramar FloridaAugust 26, 2015
Start early get thing done by priority
I learn to work well with people and customers both internal and external .
Managing budget and goals is a priority no one.
work very well with all co-workers a must.
work with people to get things done on a timely manner
building friendships and relationships.
Pros
staying busy all day long .
Cons
none love to work
productive
Replenisher (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2014
typical day at work is i do what has to get done and don't complain.

what I've learned is that you won't move up in this company.

management does not appreciate what kind of work you do.

my co-workers i get along with them.

the hardest part of the job is to deal with management.

the most enjoyable part of my job is when i get my job done on time and before everyone else.
Cons
short breaks, can't leave on break time.
Independent work with good opportunity
o Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2013
My job was to cover sales routes that were open due to a number of reasons. There were times when a route didn't need to be covered, and I helped around the warehouse doing stock and clean-up or going out to help stock grocery stores or set up for major events. The job provided me the independence to work with accounts and make proper decisions on my own.

My co-workers and managers were all very helpful with getting settled into the job and learning the trade of sales and product knowledge.

The toughest thing for me to get comfortable with was the balance of having to take work home with me late into the night. Coming in on days off and having to do extra after the schedule shifts is always expected, but in this industry in general there are many cases of handling issues and paperwork late into the night.

The most enjoyable part for me was the balance of working in a team and working alone. I enjoy both aspects of the job and was able to do both on a daily basis.
Dynamic, Challenging, Fun place to work
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLMay 18, 2013
I loved working at Premier Beverage! Every day was a new challenge- this is definitely not a boring place to work. At times it is stressful, but that's just part of the business. Overall a great place to work!
Pros
Great people, winning attitudes
Would not recommend
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 1, 2013
Loved working for this company when I first started. Then things changed with new management. No room for advancement and no moral.
benefits
Cons
no management skills
New experiences with the company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa FlSeptember 13, 2012
The company was run on paper orders when first started then the company invested in the SAP system.I was just getting started on computer technology at this time they were going to teach me there new system it was great.They also had lots of company events safety reward and holiday for the family.
Pros
learning experience
Cons
low pay
the company relocated to Tampa, overall I enjoyed working with the company
Forklift Operator/ Packer - temp agency (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 2, 2012
My employment was only temporary, I enjoyed my team members and management. great hours but only worked through the temporary agency Ameri-force. My supervisor gave me a letter of recommendation when my time ended with the company.
Pros
i don't have any specific aspect of the job all was enjoyment
Cons
no cons
I grew as a manager by learning from my managers mistake.
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 5, 2012
Management did not treat the employees with respect. Working for this company taught me to treat everyone with respect and always be honest.
Pros
discounted product
Cons
long hours on the road for the drivers
Everyday work place
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLJune 20, 2012
Its a nice place to work for. have fun with the people that work there. Ok with management.
Pros
have meeting alots of time
Cons
no cons