Premier CDL Service, a leader in Truck Driver Training based in Illinois is seeking to a new account representative positions in our Joliet Community College location due to recent growth and demand for new drivers. We are receiving new leads every day. These potential prospects have called us from our various forms of advertising, such as newspaper, TV, internet and many other sources.
The sales position involves handling inbound/outbound phone calls, and take applications and mailing out correspondence.
Premier serves a variety of clients across Illinois.
Premier is an industry leader looking to hire motivated self-starters who are comfortable resolving accounts and phone calls daily.
We need high achievers to join our team. In return, we offer competitive compensation including a bonus based on your specific performance, a unique culture, professional training and development, along with our benefits package that includes health insurance, holiday, and vacation pay.
- Strong organizational, communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills. Professional mannerism and phone voice.
- Good computer skills
- Goal/bonus oriented professional with strong work ethic
- Collections experience is also expectable
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a highly structured environment
- High School diploma or GED
Bonus based directly on your results.