Premier Care In Bathing Employee Reviews

Highly Motivated Call Center
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  South Daytona, FLJuly 24, 2015
PCiB is the #1 maker of walk in tubs, and barrier free showers. I oversee 20-75 call center employees.
We are contacting people nationwide, as well as in CA to offer a safer bathing solution I have learned that by establishing an immediate rapport, we are able to get the customer to share their most personal stories regarding their health and safety concerns.
I am fortunate to have a "partner" on the shift with me, and we work as a team from the time we walk in, until the time we leave, and the appointment numbers our team turns in nightly, is proof that teamwork is what works.
The most difficult part of the job, is most definable difficulty lies when, we truly can't help the customer. The product we offer truly is lifesaving.
I enjoy the day to day contact with my employees, we have a common goal, and continuously strive to make each day better than the next.
Upper management is always available and supportive to assist with any and all situations we may face.
Pros
Yearly Company picinics, amazing holiday parties, and generous spiffs.
Cons
The call center is always FREEZING
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 1, 2012
A typical day at work is answering phones and receiving inbound and outbound phone calls. Helping people obtain a walk-in bathtub is a rewarding experience because your helping someone live their life just a little bit easier. I learned that many people out their have a difficult time being able to do something so natural to the human race, such as being able to shower, because they suffer with arthritis, diabetes, or some sort of mobility issue. It's nice to know I can help in some way. The co-workers are very positive, energetic, and a joy to be around.
Pros
break every two hours to refresh the brain and body along with the positive work environment
Cons
can be tedious at times
Communications Friendly Love This Job
v Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 20, 2014
Come in at 2p.m-10:30p. an set appt. get to know your customers build re-pore set the appt. make sure you cancellations rate is low. My supervisors are a great team my co-worker are outstanding at their jobs as well we build a bond that they love and need. The hardest part of this job is what you make it i don't have any the most enjoyable is when we all come together on certain events its a blast were a family here
Pros
3 breaks, paid everyweek on fri, commison for sales
Cons
not paid lunch, but who care this job is a great place to work if you talk to people you can make the money
Great company and good people
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  DaytonaMay 22, 2013
I had the opportunity to work at Premier Care in Daytona. Although I wasn't there very long, due to some personal issues, I felt that it was a very positive work environment and the management team was supportive. I don't know if I can accurately judge compensation but I believe I was paid fairly for my job compared to similar jobs in the area. I can honestly say that myself and my colleagues were treated fairly by management and my immediate boss was great.
Pros
good work environment, supportive
Cons
commute was about an hour
Love the job but no advancement in job..
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 5, 2014
I work with a lot of people and manage 15 in total and I have learned to work on a daily basis with every one . On the management it is very hard to do a lot of paper work but at the end of the day everything gets done . My co workers are awesome I just wished I could take everyone with me . The hardest part is looking for another job . And my most enjoyable is going to work and looking at every one have a wonderful day and helping out customers.
Pros
it is a good company to work for
Cons
no advancement and no raises what so ever
Wonderful people, not so great pay
Supervisor - Trainer (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 5, 2014
The people who work for this company at an entry level to mid management are great. They took a lot of time and pride in upgrading our break room and organize company events.

The only downfall for this company would be their compensation. Raises are very few and far between and the expected output of work is not compensated accordingly.
Lots of drivIng, leads Sporadic
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 5, 2012
I was most often given "qualified" leads with people who were on fixed incomes who could not qualify for financing. Commissions were cut on financed sales. Product is most expensive and comparison shoppers will not buy.
Pros
meet nice folks
Cons
refueled one or two times a day!
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 9, 2015
This is a great company to work for because it very laid back, management is understanding and the incentives are great. Also the company works with college students.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLOctober 2, 2015
Premier Care in Bathing is a great place to work. They treat you like family and show you the respect that is earned. Premier is a family oriented company that sells a high quality product.
Pros
Family oriented events
bad place to work
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLNovember 20, 2013
the work experience is poor , they tell you ,you can advance and once they put you there they take you off, they are very biased here , favoritism is a lot . poor management skills
Pros
good commission
Cons
bad manangement
Lively, Fast Paced, Energetic, Fun, Busy
Appointment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJune 26, 2015
Working at Premier was a pleasure. A great environment with lots of cordial people. Happy faces on a daily basis. Very fast-paced and multitasking was key.
Not a bad place to work.
Night Shift Supervisor/ Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  South Daytona, FLNovember 12, 2013
This is a call center environment dealing with in bound and out bound calling. The people are great to work with.