Premier Care In Bathing Employee Reviews

Was good until sold out in bankruptcy to Blackridge Investment Group
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLJuly 4, 2017
Sold Walk in Tubs to people in their homes. Worked up price, did measurements, drew diagrams, filled out finance agreement, submitted over phone to several companies, and filled out finance agreement on the spot when approved.
Loved travel, meeting people. Long hours driving 800-1200 mi per week, but good commissions.
Bought out by Blackridge Investments, changed to LLC.
Promised a lot, but kept commissions owed during changover, stating they were owed by company that was bought out
Finally pulled out of southern states I worked in.
Pros
Old Company good.
Cons
New company just strung us along until sold off assets.
Great
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMarch 6, 2017
Premier Care in Bathing at one time was a great company to work for. It cared about it's employees by providing a positive work atmosphere. They also promoted events and company picnics.
not good at all
Sales Rep/Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 1, 2017
This company is failing it has been bought and sold three times in fourteen months and I would not recommend anyone to the walk in tub market unless you enter on your own
bad place
Admin Support (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLNovember 30, 2016
It is all about the sales. No one cared about the customers. They sure did not care about the employees. I am so glad they are no longer in business around here.
Premier
Team leader to 15 people (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 17, 2016
Premier care and Bathing was an amazing company to work with , they allowed you to open your wings and to challenge your skills within your job.
High Turn Around
Northeast Installation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLJune 6, 2016
Hired via a temp agency, management put unattainable goals, zero time for breaks or lunch. Call Center is pushy to meet their goals. As a coordinator the buyers didn't know what they were getting.
Pros
Employees look out for each other.
Cons
No benefits, no long term emplyment, will be let go after temp contract ends.
Why is this company hiring?
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLMay 17, 2016
This company was bought out by a "Recovery Firm" in April, 2016 due to being on the verge of bankruptcy. They had massive layoffs leaving a large number of employees ranging from the call center all the way to the high up company officers with no jobs and no severance. Why are they still advertising jobs? Are you sure this is where you want to work right now?
Good People
Inside Sales and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLApril 14, 2016
My co workers were amazing and made the day fly by and I learned a lot from them. I will miss them. The hardest part of the job is not being able to help a customer when they need the product
Laid back and professional environment
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMarch 24, 2016
Wouldn't change any of my time there for the world. Had a nice time in my younger years and made some lifelong friends.Learned a lot about paying attention to all the small details, as they matter just as much as everything else?
Pros
The dad to day work didn't change much, you knew what to expect
Cons
No room for advancement
Family Orientated Environment
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMarch 5, 2016
The job is straight to the point. Since we are the inventors of the walk in tubs and easy-access showers; the product sells itself. As a Customer Adviser you will be trained on the benefits of the products (12 tubs and 3 shower units) and how to actively listen to the customers to effectively match the solutions of our tubs and shower to their current or potential mobility concerns.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
A lot of calls in one day, alot of people that have not expressed interest in our product. It is a call center job after all.
I love the Job and Company but I see no Advancement Opportunities
Quality Analyst/Trainer (Current Employee) –  South Daytona, FLDecember 21, 2015
I began as a Quality Analyst and now my job tasks include Quality Analyst, Verification, Supervisor, and Trainer with no additional Compensation.
Pros
The Company is very Flexible.
Cons
The Company promoted me without additional pay.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLOctober 2, 2015
Premier Care in Bathing is a great place to work. They treat you like family and show you the respect that is earned. Premier is a family oriented company that sells a high quality product.
Pros
Family oriented events
Highly Motivated Call Center
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  South Daytona, FLJuly 24, 2015
PCiB is the #1 maker of walk in tubs, and barrier free showers. I oversee 20-75 call center employees.
We are contacting people nationwide, as well as in CA to offer a safer bathing solution I have learned that by establishing an immediate rapport, we are able to get the customer to share their most personal stories regarding their health and safety concerns.
I am fortunate to have a "partner" on the shift with me, and we work as a team from the time we walk in, until the time we leave, and the appointment numbers our team turns in nightly, is proof that teamwork is what works.
The most difficult part of the job, is most definable difficulty lies when, we truly can't help the customer. The product we offer truly is lifesaving.
I enjoy the day to day contact with my employees, we have a common goal, and continuously strive to make each day better than the next.
Upper management is always available and supportive to assist with any and all situations we may face.
Pros
Yearly Company picinics, amazing holiday parties, and generous spiffs.
Cons
The call center is always FREEZING
Lively, Fast Paced, Energetic, Fun, Busy
Appointment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJune 26, 2015
Working at Premier was a pleasure. A great environment with lots of cordial people. Happy faces on a daily basis. Very fast-paced and multitasking was key.
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 9, 2015
This is a great company to work for because it very laid back, management is understanding and the incentives are great. Also the company works with college students.
Love the job but no advancement in job..
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 5, 2014
I work with a lot of people and manage 15 in total and I have learned to work on a daily basis with every one . On the management it is very hard to do a lot of paper work but at the end of the day everything gets done . My co workers are awesome I just wished I could take everyone with me . The hardest part is looking for another job . And my most enjoyable is going to work and looking at every one have a wonderful day and helping out customers.
Pros
it is a good company to work for
Cons
no advancement and no raises what so ever
Wonderful people, not so great pay
Supervisor - Trainer (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 5, 2014
The people who work for this company at an entry level to mid management are great. They took a lot of time and pride in upgrading our break room and organize company events.

The only downfall for this company would be their compensation. Raises are very few and far between and the expected output of work is not compensated accordingly.
Communications Friendly Love This Job
v Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 20, 2014
Come in at 2p.m-10:30p. an set appt. get to know your customers build re-pore set the appt. make sure you cancellations rate is low. My supervisors are a great team my co-worker are outstanding at their jobs as well we build a bond that they love and need. The hardest part of this job is what you make it i don't have any the most enjoyable is when we all come together on certain events its a blast were a family here
Pros
3 Breaks, Paid everyweek on fri, commison for sales
Cons
Not Paid Lunch, But Who Care This Job Is a Great Place To Work If You Talk To People You Can Make The Money
bad place to work
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLNovember 20, 2013
the work experience is poor , they tell you ,you can advance and once they put you there they take you off, they are very biased here , favoritism is a lot . poor management skills
Pros
good commission
Cons
bad manangement
Not a bad place to work.
Night Shift Supervisor/ Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  South Daytona, FLNovember 12, 2013
This is a call center environment dealing with in bound and out bound calling. The people are great to work with.