Company: Premier Combat Center
Premier Combat Center, Inc. is located in Omaha, Nebraska. We are a martial arts fitness facility that sells group training and personal training packages. PCC is looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
The role of Receptionist at Premier Combat Center will include performing routine clerical and administrative functions such as scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining memberships and electronic files, and providing information to callers, giving tours of the facility and explaining programs to customers. The Receptionist is expected to open and operate our facility promptly at 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday and 10:00 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Saturday.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and ensure phone calls are directed accordingly.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems
- Use computers to create spreadsheets, word documents, and other applications.
- Take and relay messages.
- Coordinate tours of facility and answer customer questions regarding training at PCC.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Order office supplies.
- Take membership information and transfer information to club system program..
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Required to read and write English
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical duties
- Professional personal presentation
- Takes initiative
- Attentively listen and follow instructions
- Comprehend the writings of work related documents
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- High School Diploma, and at least 1 year of experience in a related area
We offer several styles of martial art group programs, youth classes , fitness programs and personal training 1 on 1 sessions.