Premier Designs Jewelry

Premier Designs Jewelry Employer Reviews

Excellent Direct Sales company with excellent Phillosophy and purpose
Independent Distributor (Current Employee), College Grove, TNFebruary 19, 2014
Premier Designs is the cream of the crop in the DSA providing many opportunities to learn sales, marketing, team building, management as well as continuous personal growth. The flexibility to work from home while growing a successful thriving business is priceless.
Work from Home
Direct Sales Person/Self-employed (Former Employee), Online Sales while living in Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: jewelry
Cons: not everyone's cut out for direct sales
If you can afford the kits each season, can attend all the training, and you have a charismatic personality, you can earn a good living with Premier Designs, INC's work from home Direct Sales Company. You have to know that the more jewelry shows you have per month, the more income you'll have. Income is by Commission only.
Premier was founded by Andy – more... Horner who had already made his way in life but wanted to give to single mothers so they could earn a decent income and still stay home and raise their own children. The company was founded in 1985 and is debt free.
You have to have a $1200 show in order to get a commission check from Premier of $600 which I never managed to do so. All I actually earned was 50% of each sale $50 and above and some months there was no income at all while other months I cleared after Jeweler's fees and give-aways from my own pocket, less than a $100 for one month.
There aren't actual "co-workers" as in a company you go to work for on a day-to-day basis.
The hardest part is getting out every day and basically selling yourself to a potential customer. Wearing the jewelry, 6 pieces, daily: necklace, earrings, 2 rings, watch and bracelet all matching. You are your own advertisement.
There are websites now that Premier has set up for Hostesses to view catalogs and the Jeweler/Designer has to pay for these each month; it comes out of your account you set up when you start in business.
I am not a charismatic person and though I love jewelry, I don't always feel up to wearing so much of it. Also, all my sales were mainly online and Premier wants their Jewelers/Designers to get in the homes of Hostesses and have shows: "See the need; meet the need."
The most enjoyable part of being a self-employed Direct Sales Person is that it pulled me out of my comfort zone and forced me to get out and meet new people. Of course, having Premier's fabulous jewelry to wear was a huge plus too. – less
Work from home
Independent Distributor- Team Builder (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 11, 2013
Premier Designs has provided me a source of income while being able to play the role of a stay at home mother to my 4 children.
I love interacting with the public and working in the sales industry.
Be your own boss!
Jeweler (Former Employee), Medford, ORDecember 10, 2013
How can you not like playing with jewelry and being your own boss!
Fun to work with other ladies
Jeweler (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 26, 2013
Pros: making large sums of money in a matter of a few hours
Cons: no guaranteed hours
This is a direct sales job. This has helped me learn to connect with customers and make them feel confident. I have learned what it takes to manage a business as far as sales and profit. I do not have anyone that works along side of me, but there are other consultants that I have regular meetings with. We like to share our success and bounce ideas off – more... of each other.
The hardest part of my job would be to convince other people to purchase a product in order for me to make a sale. Sometimes it takes a lot of demonstration and specific examples of what can be done with the product, and how it will be beneficial to them. However, I love being able to work with people directly. I make a lot of new friends by meeting several people each day that I work. – less
Company with great core values and quality products.
Independent Distributor/Jeweler (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 11, 2013
Excellent opportunity for women of all ages. Product sales through home parties and direct sales. Set own hours. No quotas. No territories. Great leadership and wonderful product. Best part of job is serving others, meeting new people and having a ton of fun! Hardest part is not eating too many brownies.
great company to work with and lean how to sell jewelry
Jewelry Sales (Current Employee), Greenville, TXMarch 25, 2013
host home shows and teach woman how to accessorize. it is a lot of fun getting to know all of the woman and it is an amazing company to work for!!!
Great Place to work
Independent Jewelry Consultant (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 19, 2013
Pros: taught others how to benifit themselves better
Cons: i don't have anything to say on this matter
I was an Independent Jewelry Consultant for 7 yrs. This was a christan company. Everything we did was to find a way for people not only to have what they wanted, but gave them a chance to work at there own pace while providing them with a good enviroment and work ethics. It was up to the individual as to how there business progressed.
Flexible schedule
Independent Jewelry Consultant (Former Employee), Hilliard, OHJanuary 21, 2013
I was a Independent Jewelry Representative. I would go into homes and present Premier's jewelry line and help the ladies select accessories to best fit their lifestyle. It was a very fun job and I could work how much I wanted and when I wanted. The only downside is finding customers who want to host a party. Everyone loved the jewelry and the hostess – more... benefits were excellent. – less
Fun, faith-based company with excellent incentives
Independent Distributor (Current Employee), Sistersville, WVDecember 9, 2012
Premier is a faith-based company with 27 years as a direct sales company. I make my own hours. I do not have any quotas. I do not have any territory. I do not have to keep inventory. I make a 50% commission on sales. I have an amazing team that is supportive and fun. I have an awesome product that is guaranteed and easy to sell. Premier has a friendly – more... and knowledgeable support staff. Premier has a generous Hostess Plan that greatly enhances a jewelers ability to market the product. There are many useful resources at our disposal to aid in our business. Training is available often to increase our knowledge and skills in sales. I get to meet and develop relationships with wonderful ladies. I have a quality product that I am proud to promote. Opportunity for advancement and awards is given to all levels of the organization. Recognition is timely and generous. Frequent opportunities to earn free and discounted product for use in sales. Customer Service is timely and professional. Delivery is timely. All orders are sorted by customer and delivered directly to the hostess in a timely manner. – less
Fun place to work with great flexibility
Independent Distributor and Team Leader (Current Employee), Jacksonville FloridaOctober 15, 2012
Pros: great compensation package
Cons: work evenings and weekends
.• Present and sell products to potential and current clients
• Prepare action plans to identify specific targets and project number of contacts to
be made
• Follow up on leads generated
• Prepare presentations, proposals and contracts and present them
• Identify and resolve and client concerns
• Build and maintain positive client and team relationships
 – more... Prepare variety of status reports
• Leading a team of 40 members to motivate them to increase sales
• Communicate effectively through use of phone, email, face to face, social media
• Coordinate and work together with all support staff to close the deal
• Develop and implement new strategies to promote the company and products – less
My own business
Direct Sales (Former Employee), Fulton, ILOctober 2, 2012
Pros: great rewards and compensation
Cons: economy
I did direct sales for Premier Designs, I did home shows and wholesale orders. I would go into a customers home and present my Jewelry to them and all the benefits of having a show give them. I was my own boss and managed my own schedule. I took care of all questions, concerns and returns. Also we had a great guarantee so there was a lot of upkeep on – more... keeping the customers happy with pieces if they would break or tarnish. The hardest part was continuing to have more home shows in a tough economy, when people weren't spending extra money on fashion. The best part of the job was the people I met. My premier family and the hostess that I shared my product with. – less
I am my own boss
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 26, 2012
I sell jewelry. I deal with people all the time.I handle money. I am my own boss. I deal with returns and exchanges,
Great company to work for. Very happy because it's a biblical based business.
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee), Picayune, MSAugust 2, 2012
Pros: biblical based company.
Great Company. I love it because I get to make my own hours that I put into it. Also I get a chance to bless other womens lives.
You work from home and how well you do depends on you.
Jeweler (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 19, 2012
This is a job where you do home shows and sell jewelry. How well you do depends on your drive and ability to sell. The company is very good and they have very good values and morals.
Premier Design Jewelry
Sales Representative for Premier Design Jewelry (Former Employee), Arvada, COJune 8, 2012
Pros: interaction with customers and free jewelry.
Cons: late evening hours
A typical work day for Premier included calling possible contacts for home parties, scheduling parties, filling and delivering orders. The home parties were the highlight for me. I loved presenting the jewelry and giving fashion tips as well as interacting with the customers. The hardest part of the job for me was the evening hours.

I learned a lot – more... about jewelry and fashion as well as time management. inventory control and bookkeeping. Since it was my own business my contact with other Premier reps was occassional but very rewarding. The company attracts nice people and we all had the same goals. – less
Premier Designs Jewelry
Diamon Leadership - Sales (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 4, 2012
Pros: debt-free
Cons: there are not any.
Premier Designs is a very unique corporation with an intense focus on serving and creating lasting relationships with customers. Premier's focus is on slow controlled growth which makes this company successful. It is a debt free company and can never be sold.
Generous company focused on service not selling
Independent Distributor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 24, 2012
Building relationships are most important, working with Integrity, serving God and others
Corporate provided excellent support to jewelers and their customers
Jeweler/Business Owner (Former Employee), Wake Forest, NCMay 6, 2012
I received excellent training and support to run my own business under the corporate headquarters. Deliveries were timely and well packed. I loved the focus on relationship building and repeat selling to our customers. Corporate insisted we sell face-to-face rather than via the internet so that we could continue to build relationships. I only got out – more... of the business when I returned to teaching full-time. – less

Premier Designs Jewelry Photos