Premier Designs Jewelry Employee Reviews

Premier Desings Jeweler
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 3, 2017
I love the company, great training. You work your own hours and make your your income. Customer Service is very helpful and get the job done. The jewelry is beautiful and receive 50% of all sale.
Pros
you get paid that same fay
Cons
if you dont have customers you don't make money that month.
Self Employed
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, KYSeptember 27, 2017
If you are looking to be your own boss this company is a great opportunity. You have a personal leader to help you and your company grow. You can work as much or little as you want.
Pros
Your own boss
Cons
Highly suggest if you like making your own schedule
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 29, 2017
Premier gives you the flexibility to work whenever you choose to, as many hours or as little hours as you desire. There is a ton of room to grow working for them as well. A great support system of people working with you as well
Pros
Seminars, training classes, free jewelry
Cons
Sort of expensive to get started
Self-dependent, with a lot of learning room.
Entrepreneur (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAAugust 27, 2017
This was a fun experience to have had. If you are willing to put the time, money, and energy into this business, you can build it as big and as large as you want. There are many rewards and incentives for jewelry ladies, and it is fun working with so many strong women. It is not for everyone, and there is more than meets the eye.
Independent Distributor/ Business Owner
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2017
A typical work day is making phone calls, connecting with my team and customers, paperwork, exchanges/returns, and conducting supply list needs.
I have learned how to use my time wisely and how to be disciplined.
I love to manage my team and help them learn how to run their businesses.
The hardest part of my job is being disciplined to get up to work while I am at home. It is also a privilege to work from home.
The most enjoyable part of my job is going into the homes of my customers and making them feel special and have a great time. Another great part of my job is helping others learn to run their own businesses.
Make my own hours
Premier Design's Jewelry (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 8, 2017
Premier Design's is great company! I am able to make my own hours. I love that I can work this business on my time it is flexible with my kids. Love working here
Great job for someone who doesn't want a 9-5 job and good in sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 13, 2017
This is a great job for someone who does not like to go to work every day and wants to be their own boss. Although this job gives personal freedom to where you can make as much money as you want, you must be good in sales and be willing to devote very much time to it in order to make money. It also helps to know lots of well off people who would be willing to buy jewelry and have shows.
Pros
Don't have to report to work, be your own boss, freedom
Cons
Have to be great in sales, devote lots of time
Great company to work for
2 Diamond Designer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 21, 2017
Being a biblical based company gave it true honesty and integrity. The support from your upline along with all your local jewelers was tremendous. Great company to work for and great opportunity to make new friends.
Pros
Flexibility, great compensation, great company
Typical Day
Designer (Current Employee) –  Keokuk, IAJune 12, 2017
With Premier Designs Jewelry Company, you are in charge of where and how much you want to work and make. It is a very profitable job and you get to meet many people. You can do as little work as you wish or take it to the max. My typical 4-6 hour show brings in approximately $300 profit to each jeweler.
Pros
Flexibility
Productive and fun
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 15, 2017
I have grown up with this company most of my life with my mother working it for 20+ years now. It's a company built on integrity, and definitely a trustworthy business.
What you put in is what you get out
Jewelry Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 10, 2017
this is a job that works as hard as you do, as with any self-employent. no benefits, but if you put in the work, you should be able to afford your own plan. the key is staying motivated and ALWAYS WEAR YOUR JEWELRY!
my typical day
Independendent seller (Current Employee) –  York, PAApril 27, 2017
my typical day at work can be right at home in my pjs if I choose or having coffee with some ladies or even going into someones home to the jewelry that our company makes I have flexible hrs and can have as little or as many parties as I want with no quotas
Pros
im my own boss
Cons
sometimes getting parties is difficult
Excellent company
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home BasedApril 24, 2017
Premier Designs offered excellent pay and is focused on their team and giving back to the community. I scheduled my hours based on my availability and goals. I have excelled with Premier by providing excellent customer service and focusing on Premier's goals.
Home Based Business
Pampered Chef (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaDecember 29, 2016
This business is great if you are willing to put in the time to manage a team and have consistent home shows. This was a great learning experience and a great source of endless potential.
love this company
Independant Distributor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 12, 2016
You get to work for a company that is totally debt free and built on biblical principles. This company desires to serve others. You work the hours that you desire. The jeweler and hostess benefits are wonderful.
Amazing company with endless opportunities!
INDEPENDENT JEWELRY CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 26, 2016
The more you work for the business, the more it works for you. I love all of the trainings and camaraderie between other jewelers. It is very fun, but takes a lot of self discipline.
Pros
make your own schedule, good pay
Cons
self-motivated, learning curves
Great Company to work for
One Diamond Designer (Current Employee) –  Forest Hill, MDOctober 11, 2016
This company treats their jewelers so well! For a Direct Sales business, you cannot beat their compensation plan! This job gives you the ability to balance your work and personal life. If you are looking for a direct selling company, hands down, Premier is the best!
Premier Designs Jewelry
Jewelry Consultant (Current Employee) –  IndianaAugust 16, 2016
No territories, no quotas, 50% of sales, freedom to be your own boss, many opportunities to meet new people!

Currently new to the business, typical day is based on your personal schedule. You learn from training videos and your up line. Management is also based on your personal preferences. The most difficult part of this job is booking shows, but the process is made easier via social media. The most enjoyable part is being able to have freedom and meeting new people!
Pros
Being your own boss.
Cons
Booking shows.
Great company
Business Owner/Jeweler (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2016
Premier Designs has afforded me the opportunity to work from home to manage my own business. Their focus on service to God and people are very important to me.
Independent Sales
Independent Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OhioSeptember 15, 2015
I loved the product that I sold, but independent sales is not for me. My customers were wonderful but the leadership was lacking. Hardest part of the job was drumming up business.
Pros
Made my own schedule
Cons
Oversaturated field