Premier Disability Employee Reviews in United States

A friendly work zone place...
Disability Evaluation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNApril 5, 2016
A typical day at work is making phone calls to clients to make a big difference in their lives. My team management are great and full of knowledge which I really enjoy working with. The only challenging and hard part of this job would be when calling clients and they never answer; even after consecutive calls. My co-workers are all friendly and passionate about the job they do. There isn't much of hard part of the job it's just a matter of time and learning how to over come objections; which I learned through training and meetings with the management team. The most enjoyable part of this job would be the clients expression when we tell them that they have a claim/case that we are able to represent so we can help them apply for their Social Security benefits/income.
Pros
Bonuses, discounts
Overall Good Experience
Senior Medical Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Con Rapids, MNAugust 13, 2016
Excellent environment, great people, flexible hours. My only real complaint is that there's not much growth opportunity. Management positions do open up from time to time, but not often. Although that's partly to be expected with such a small company.
Good at first....
Application Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 11, 2015
Hours, pay and bonuses were good. Learned a lot of good things that I can use elsewhere and later in life. Management was not too good at all, they chose favorites and did not honor their words. Huge lack of communication and trust among coworkers.
Pros
Compensation
Busy work place
Hearing Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJune 21, 2014
A typical day at work starts off with checking and responding to emails from clients and co workers. Then it leads to taking calls from clients and attorneys throughout the day and also submitting and contacting clients about SSA forms that need to be completed. Scanning and Filing are a big part of it too!
Pros
assistance from managers whenever needed. awesome co workers
Cons
short breaks, do not get paid enough for how you are spoken to.
Fun place to work but very low on business ethics
Application tech (Former Employee) –  Coon rapidsMarch 25, 2014
Liked working here, job very easy. Company has a very weak management structure. The dept managers favors certain people and those are the people that can call out, change schedules without no consequences. For instance there was a fellow co-worker that got arrested by the sheriffs office at her desk! But because she is well liked by her dept manager she was able to come back to work after missing a week in jail. There were rumors that the arrest was work related. So this and other unethical practices made me not want to work here.
Pros
easy work
Cons
they hire criminals. pay very low. favoritism by the management team
What a great place to be!
Application Technician (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJuly 31, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of applying client leads for Disability Benefits through the Social Security Administration. The hours were very ideal for my lifestyle 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM; M - F; and I really didn't mind coming into work everyday. It took a downfall at the end of July 2012 when the company informed us that it is not seeing a profit and they would be eliminating 30 positions within the company. Now, I am back on the "actively job seekers" list.
Pros
great flexible scheduling hours.
Cons
no notice of position elimination.
Fun and Enjoyable Work Place
Application's Technician (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNNovember 5, 2013
A typical at day at work,would be talkiing to customers on the phone.Helping people gain Social Security Disability.
Pros
alot of pot lucks and holiday spirits
Cons
alot to do in a short period of time
Productive Workplace
Application Technician (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJanuary 2, 2015
- Always on the phone
- Communicating with clients
- Friendly Coworkers

Want to know more about Premier Disability?

Ask a question