Premier Exhibitions Employee Reviews

This company has no true heart
Employee (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 19, 2017
I've worked with premier for nearly 3 years. During this time I have seen nothing but a lack of true business skills. MAJOR lack in communication from every level. Incompetent management from my location as well as corporate level. They do not have a true passion for their exhibits. All they see is dollar signs, it's just a money making scheme. There's a reason they went bankrupt (again incompetent corporate management). Lack of passion for product presentation and no compassion towards employees and even guests. They will probably close all exhibits anyway as a tax write off. Word of advice DONT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Pros
None worth mentioning
Cons
Lies, lack of communication, no passion for the exhibits themselves, poor management
A fun enviroment to work in
Ticket sales and cashier in gift shop (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 20, 2016
I wish it had been a permenant job
It was a temporary job
The people i worked with were proffesional and fun
I lived the art exhibit and learned alot
Cons
It was a temporary job for a traveling art exhibit
Fun environment to work in but the management is poor overall
Tour Guide (Current Employee) –  Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, NVJuly 18, 2016
Ive gotten better communication skills with talking to international people however the management is poor when dealing with internal conflicts.
Pros
Interactions with people on an international scale
Cons
Company does not grant pay increases or benefits
One of the funnest jobs around
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 13, 2016
This is the best job ever! The management is the best and I will not find another job like this one. Great, wonderful a blast.
Excellent Company, Terrible Job Security
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 4, 2016
I absolutely loved my job. As a general manager you pretty much have free reign of the exhibit. The higher management is uncommunicative, with no sense of direction. You're basically thrown in and expected to excel.
Pros
Great for an entry-level management position
Cons
No job security, lack of communication from higher management
Great People Not Great Management
Ticket Operations-Venue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2015
Upper Management not connected to the front line workers. Company about to complete a merger in late 2015 so not sure who will be left as the majority share holder has a similar company based in Vancouver, BC.
Pros
Mid Managers great with work/life balance
Cons
No Security
Fun and Exciting Temporary Place to Work
Medical Docent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2015
Overall, Bodies/Titanic is a fun place to work, but I feel that the company does not consider fair compensation in regards to employees with experience and expertise. I feel that I am working for far less than I deserve. Also, the company does not offer opportunities for full time positions with benefits for those who have worked for the company for more than a year, with maximal experience. It is simply a high turn over job, in which the employees work hard with little to no appreciation from the big executives of the company. The managers are outstanding and do their best to give the hard working employees as many hours as they are allowed to.
Pros
looks good on my resume
Cons
10 minute breaks, no use of the hotel EDR, no vacations, no raises or pay increases, part-time only
dont work for this company
Matineance/retail photo (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 4, 2014
they dont care abouyt loyal employees the management sucks here worst company ever
What I learned
Venue Technical Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAApril 24, 2014
I was given the opportunity to learn on the job. With the help of the IT department I was able to go out on the road and handle all things IT related.
amazing exhibits friendly staff
Artifact specialist/Greeter/Photographer/Retail (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 15, 2014
I've learned so much in the 4 years I've been employed with this company. I've learned some medical information from bodies and quite a lot of history behind the titanic and about it. Most of my co-workers are very kind and helpful while others are a bit of a bully which make the work day a bit stressful. the hardest part of my job is dealing with customers who are very angry or upset but I can always manage to calm them down. I love my job because I get to share my knowledge with guests who walk through the Titanic exhibit its amazing how interested they actually are and the questions I often get.
Pros
I get to see amazing artifacts everyday
Cons
dealing with the difficult employees

Want to know more about Premier Exhibitions?

Ask a question
Fast pace work enviroent
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GaJanuary 19, 2014
dealing with over 2000 customers coming to attend the different exhibits . I learned how to upsell , great customer service skills , and how to make a customer feel at home.my co workers were very helpful anything I didn't understand they helped me figure out. the hardest part was the closing procedure people would always try to get in at the last minute before we take the last tour. Most enjoyable part was meeting people from different cultures and backgrounds
Pros
Free Tour Tickets
Cons
Short Breaks
Something to pay the bills
Greeter/Photographer/Retail (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 5, 2013
I worked at the Bodies and Titanic Exhibits at the Luxor for two years and two months. Despite the fact that I loved my coworkers, management treated us like we were completely expendable. There were absolutely no benefits. They listed every employee as "on-call" so the company would not have to provide health benefits or specific hours. After two years of coming in whenever they called me in and doing everything I could for my supervisors I asked for set days off and my hours started being cut. Overall, good if you just want to get by on basic wages, but if you actually want a company that gives you benefits or appreciates you at all do not work here! Easy job, decent wage, but everything else is terrible.
Pros
you can get your friends into the exhibits for free
Cons
everything else
An amazing experience!
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 23, 2012
I traveled every 4-6 months to various places running the exhibitions that showcased real human cadavers! I love working for Premier Exhibitions and I wish they did not close the traveling exhibitions!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Exhibitions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4