Premier Exhibitions Employee Reviews in United States

Great People Not Great Management
Ticket Operations-Venue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2015
Upper Management not connected to the front line workers. Company about to complete a merger in late 2015 so not sure who will be left as the majority share holder has a similar company based in Vancouver, BC.
Pros
Mid Managers great with work/life balance
Cons
No Security
Something to pay the bills
Greeter/Photographer/Retail (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 5, 2013
I worked at the Bodies and Titanic Exhibits at the Luxor for two years and two months. Despite the fact that I loved my coworkers, management treated us like we were completely expendable. There were absolutely no benefits. They listed every employee as "on-call" so the company would not have to provide health benefits or specific hours. After two years of coming in whenever they called me in and doing everything I could for my supervisors I asked for set days off and my hours started being cut. Overall, good if you just want to get by on basic wages, but if you actually want a company that gives you benefits or appreciates you at all do not work here! Easy job, decent wage, but everything else is terrible.
Pros
you can get your friends into the exhibits for free
Cons
everything else
amazing exhibits friendly staff
Artifact specialist/Greeter/Photographer/Retail (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 15, 2014
I've learned so much in the 4 years I've been employed with this company. I've learned some medical information from bodies and quite a lot of history behind the titanic and about it. Most of my co-workers are very kind and helpful while others are a bit of a bully which make the work day a bit stressful. the hardest part of my job is dealing with customers who are very angry or upset but I can always manage to calm them down. I love my job because I get to share my knowledge with guests who walk through the Titanic exhibit its amazing how interested they actually are and the questions I often get.
Pros
i get to see amazing artifacts everyday
Cons
dealing with the difficult employees
Fast pace work enviroent
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GaJanuary 19, 2014
dealing with over 2000 customers coming to attend the different exhibits . I learned how to upsell , great customer service skills , and how to make a customer feel at home.my co workers were very helpful anything I didn't understand they helped me figure out. the hardest part was the closing procedure people would always try to get in at the last minute before we take the last tour. Most enjoyable part was meeting people from different cultures and backgrounds
Pros
free tour tickets
Cons
short breaks
dont work for this company
Matineance/retail photo (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 4, 2014
they dont care abouyt loyal employees the management sucks here worst company ever
What I learned
Venue Technical Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAApril 24, 2014
I was given the opportunity to learn on the job. With the help of the IT department I was able to go out on the road and handle all things IT related.
An amazing experience!
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 23, 2012
I traveled every 4-6 months to various places running the exhibitions that showcased real human cadavers! I love working for Premier Exhibitions and I wish they did not close the traveling exhibitions!