Premier Financial Alliance Employee Reviews

great culture environment
Life and Health insurance agent (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CASeptember 11, 2017
The hardest part of the job is require self discipline. I learned people skill, every success people in life and career are required hard work and discipline.

I am proud to be apart of this company! Lots of people don't understand why, or don't get what we do. Yes the culture is amazing, but it's a byproduct of our crusade to save the community and empower families with the right philosophy and the right attitude.
Great leadership, working environment and compensation
Senior Field Director (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJune 23, 2017
Great leadership with excellent working environment. Learn is fun with the trainers of 30+ years of experience. Great compensation plan and fair promotion guidelines.
work hard get paid
Life Only Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJune 2, 2017
Good company to grow
Many avenues to succeed
Super competitive
Great rewards
Chance to get a part of the company. Agents who beat the score can actually buy company shares.
Very professional setting and helps build business skills
Pre-Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 18, 2017
Working for this company has taught me how to work with others as well as find solutions that are best suited for the clients in order to gain their trust as their agent. I have learned to follow my leaders, while also being a leader myself.
great team
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2017
The boss is really nice, the co-workers there are very friendly, and energetic. The salary was okay, one thing about the company that i don't like was the location is too far from where i live.
Pros
great boss
Cons
too far from my home
Living Life
Director (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2017
This company has enriched my life and allowed me to know how to appreciate what I have. I have seen the world with this company through their trips and been awarded time and time again for my hard work. I came in the industry young about 5 years ago and have never looked back. Their simple system allows me to just follow and work hard and get compensated very well. My friends are all just starting life. I am now living life. My life can never be the same again. Best decision I ever made was to join PFA.
Pros
Unlimited advancement. Unlimited compensation. Simple system
Right Company at the Right Time
Certified Field Trainer (Current Employee) –  Monterey Park, CADecember 7, 2016
There are very few companies out there that you'll get a chance to learn side by side with ultra-successful people in life and business. You'll challenge yourself in areas where you're deficient and by doing that, you'll see personal growth and create a positive mindset. I love the company's philosophy of always putting your clients needs first and the rest will fall in place. I think what sets Premier Financial Alliance from all the other companies is the strong leadership, fantastic proprietary products that fits what a lot of families need in this country.
Pros
Leadership, Product line, and Culture
Cons
Must be self starter and goal oriented
The place i want to be.
Director (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 2, 2016
This is a company that help me learned the path of entrepreneurship at minimum cost to me. In business you need to spend money to make money. But I'm glad to have found PFA, because I made back my minimal investment in 100th full in my first year. I don't think there are many opportunities out there for people to take a risk on, worked very hard and able to make back all their initial investments and continues to make money more than ever every sung le year. I have found that company here in PFA.

I have not jumped to any other company even though many companies have offered me more attractive incentives. But I'm happy and found what I'm looking for in PFA.
Pros
There is no cap on the growth with PFA.
Cons
Need more competent trainers.
Company can show you how to become a successful entrepreneur
Senior Field Director (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 16, 2016
Four main reasons I love PFA: 1) products being offered to the clients really add value to the them. 2) Timing of the products and services. 3) the system. 4) most importantly the leadership and culture.
Great Company With Phenomenal Leadership
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 11, 2016
I've been blessed to work with this company. The opportunities for advancement are limitless. The harder you work helping people the more money you make. It's a win-win.
Pros
Excellent training and leadership
Cons
It's hard work. There are no handouts.
Great business to be involved with given time.
Certified Field Trainer (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 30, 2016
I really appreciate the passion and dedication I have become surrounded by. The people the management and training is consistent and in depth. I would like to see more role playing by beginners to really get a more in view of some of the training.
Pros
Professional, strong leadership
Cons
Dedication, time
Great company !
Senior Associates (Current Employee) –  650 Hungerford drive Rockvile, MDOctober 30, 2016
I am very grateful to work in Premier Financial Alliance.
Gave me the opportunity to own business in the company helping others.

Can to check us up in person to see what we can offer to you..
What we can do for all our consumers..
Pros
Our company Premier Financial Alliance is a friendly company.
Cons
We gave opportunity to others to achieve something in life.
Rewarding career in the financial services industry
Regional Field Director (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 29, 2016
I've been working with PFA for over 10 years. What attracted me to the company was the training, the culture, the products, the flexibility, and the quality of the leaders running the organization. The company goes to great lengths to provide new associates with all of the resources and training they need to succeed. With an emphasis on putting customers' needs first, PFA goes to great lengths to provide new associates with all of the resources and training they need to succeed. It feels good to be a part of an organization built with integrity.
Pros
Flexible working hours, great training, recognition & reward system, FUN group of people!
Cons
This career can be challenging at times, but very much worth it.
Excellent entrepreneurial opportunity for people who are willing to step outside of the comfort zone
National Field Director (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 7, 2016
PFA offers a business opportunity, not a 9-5 salaried job. It uses network marketing as its core business marketing model to promote a variety of financial services product such as term insurance, universal life, whole life, indexed universal life, and a wide array of fixed annuities from some of the most highly rated companies in the world. The main crusade of PFA is to help consumers to get adequate life insurance with living benefits. The marketing / business model may seem untraditional to some people, but in my opinion it is one of the most effective marketing system exists today because it relies on a pure referral based and trust based marketing system, I.e. People to people relationship, or simply stated networking. My own experience in the last 16 years with the company has started out somewhat challenging due to my introverted and technical background as a MIT aerospace engineer, however, that experience has grown from challenging to life changing because I slowly discovered that even an ordinary person like myself can eventually become successful by following a simple system persistently over time as long as you do not quit and do things about it. Yes the success in this company will not come easy, just like any other companies, it does take tremendous time and effort to build up your teams and earned residual income; however, I found all the hard work is worth it at the end considering the amazing financial reward you will get in return. The company continues to grow and enhance in all possible ways to help all the new agents to do their jobs easier by offering  more... them constant training and motivation, in addition to innovate in the product category to offer our consumers products with greater features. If you like big reawrd and are not afraid of hard work, then I believe Premier Financial Alliance can be for you! Otherwise, you are better off finding a regular 9-5 job. Because PFA has changed my life and many of my team members' lives, I can testify that this is an amazing opportunity that can also work for you, although it does take a special person with a very tough mindset to win BIG in PFA, but again that is no different from any other companies if you want to achieve great success. - Rex Wu  less
Pros
Culture, leadership, innovation, education, and training
Cons
Need to invest more in technology to facilitate the hyper fast growth
Full time income working part time.
Qualified Field Director (Current Employee) –  SF Bay AreaOctober 3, 2016
Worked as an Engineer for over 25 years and replaced my job and my wife's full time job with Premier Financial Alliance's opportunity. We have business in 10 States and mostly travel now to educate people about the opportunity.
Pros
Unlimited income potential working part time being self employed.
Cons
Will require you to work hard, but can make more income part time than working a full time job.
Great Company, Product, System and Leadership
Senior Field Director (Current Employee) –  San Jose. CASeptember 30, 2016
Having been in the Real Estate Industry for over 10 year I never thought I would be able to get out of the nightmare i was in. I made good money but I had no life - my job owned me.

In PFA, I have found the leadership and Mentorship that combined with my hard work is setting my up for a very bright future.

I love what I do because it is not about the money but about the ability to help others achieve their dreams. Money is just a great By-product of me enjoying and loving what I do every day.

Forever thankful that PFA found me. :)
Great Crusade, Great Culture
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 20, 2016
Typically we learn details about our flagship product, how to educate clients about their options, how to recruit people to join our company, and how to be excellent entrepreneurs. We have a great culture, sound leadership with humility and teamwork strongly emphasized.
Pros
Great leadership, great compensation structures, satisfying crusade.
A best Network based Financial Service company
Qualified Field Director (Current Employee) –  Colorado and other statesMarch 31, 2016
This is one of the best company where we can develop our leadership skill scale our business and pursue financial freedom in course of time.
Pros
Start up your business with no massive capital and risk
Cons
It is an independent entrepreneurship, need hard work in the initial phase
A great opportunity to help families plan for their financial future.
Financial Planning Specialist/Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CANovember 19, 2015
AT Premier Financial Alliance we all look at this great opportunity as a crusade to let the whole world know about true life insurance with "Living Benefits"; whereas the traditional insurance programs were actually death insurance. This is a product you don't have to die to use and will change people's lives. I am truly fortunate and very optimistic about the future of this company, and it is something I do on my spare time.
Pros
Time flexibility to fit my schedule.
Cons
Changing people's perception of "life insurance".
Love the culture and help
Life Insurance Broker (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 7, 2015
Love the culture and help. Love how we work as a team and the numbers makes sense it just give you a whole lot of free time to do what you desire