Premier Group Recruitment Employee Reviews in United States

Temporary Clerical
Clerical (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 31, 2016
This is a recruiting company. You fill out paperwork on line and interview with a recruiter. They have more temporary jobs then permanent. I have worked several jobs for this company; receptionist: answering phones, filing, A/R entry, copies, office supply ordering supplies and greeting customers. Data clerk, entering information into the company for several different companies.
Pros
Recruiter will contact your (usually) the same day.
Cons
Jobs aren't permanent and the company doesn't take enough taxes out of your paycheck
Very friendly and responsive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTNovember 16, 2015
They are fast responsive and friendly to the employee. Find jobs to the employer when available. They are easy to understand and gives much priority to the job seekers.
A stable recruiter for hard workers
A/R Cash Application (Current Employee) –  Rutherford, New JerseyOctober 22, 2015
A very productive Employment Recruiter to work for. They specialize in results and the employement of there employees.
Pros
Stable Work
Cons
Contract
typical staffing agency.
JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2015
great company. but cant stay there forever. as a staffing agency, they kept me busy. i had some great experience with the jobs they sent me on were really good and i worked with great people.
Great agency, I highly recommend The Premier Group
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTApril 22, 2015
Great temp agency, they are located in several states and always have work. They are very accommodating and now offer full benefits to their employees.
productive safe
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 6, 2015
a lot of good experience. great employers. a lot of work. good pay. great co-workers. I enjoyed the all around experience from site to site. I got to see other companies ways of doing the electrical trade.
Pros
very busy. competitive pay.
Cons
temp agency
Great Agency to work for.
Data Control Assistant/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
The Premier Group is a temporary agency that locates jobs for their applicants. I am employed by them but I actually work at a different location. I work more closely with the staff at my assignment than with the staff at the agency. I only contact them with necessary.

The location where I am assigned is amazing. I have been there while employed at The Premier Group for 4 years now. I am an IT Intern and my job is redundant but I am used wherever I am needed throughout the office gaining other experience. I work with the IT department as well as the Administrative department.

They have been flexible with my schedule while I returned to school, allowed me to participate in all office extracurricular activities, and make sure that I am comfortable in my position.

I never applied for a permanent position because I am in school for Community Health and then they would not be as flexible with my schedule.
Pros
free lunch and casual dress on friday's, early dismissal on fridays in the summer, free breakfast, snacks, drinks, also given paid time off with my assignment as well as the agency.
Cons
i am not a permanent employee so unfortunately i cannot participate in the 401k, fsa, transportation discounts, life insurance etc.
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXDecember 12, 2014
The team at Premier Group is great and it feels like a family.
Temp Agency
temp-to-hire (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTNovember 10, 2014
I didnt have to use them for very long, i was hired at the position that i started as a temp.
General laborer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Work was pretty steady, i learned how to work with others. Management was fair, co-workers were supportive.
Pros
great assignments
Cons
temp agancy
Productive work place
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Rutherford, NJSeptember 20, 2014
excellent at keeping anyone busy with great paying assignments.
Pros
great company's
Cons
most are temp roles and you get attached to the staff
Good professional experience
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Multi-faceted responsibilities
Interesting companies
Consistent pay
Consistent work outlook
Good office experience
Pros
steady work, experience, availability
Cons
lower payscale, healthcare
Only ok if they find you the right company
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJSeptember 4, 2014
I have nothing really bad to say about The Premier Group, they found me a job quickly at a place I really liked. The only issue was that the job assignment dragged on for too long without any room for full time employment. The job itself turned out to be something TPG had no involvement in whatsoever.
Pros
quick job placement
Cons
no benefits which is like most agencies
Warehouse worker
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 14, 2014
Inventory, Receive, open, unpack and issue merchandise, maintain clean check-out area Assist with receiving, inspecting supplies and equipment, ensure correct shipment
Picked, pack and transport orders in a suitable manner Maintained record controls and stock counts
Stock up merchandise to the sales floor
Helped customers and perform carry-in-out Accumulated floor displays and re-sets
Temp Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 30, 2013
The Team at Premier was the recruiting agent for Chrysler Financial. They were supportive in the effort of the probationary period until Chrysler was ready to transition applicants from temp to perm
Pros
lunch vouchers in cafe. field trips to review new location of company
Cons
there was no cons to speak of
Good Temp agency that really helps you find work as you look for other employment.
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Murray UtahDecember 7, 2013
Jobs were good, with in the scope of my trade, great opportunities to work on big jobs, co-workers were good, keep us busy. One thing that was not the best about it is that you are temporary, and if you worked with an outfit you really liked them you could not continue work with them until a six month period had incurred.
Receptionist or Administrative Assistant positions
Temp Associate at Banca Imi Securities (Former Employee) –  Wall StreetNovember 3, 2013
Temp Associate I am sent out to different companies to fulfill the required job that is necessary for the day or for long term positions
Pros
meeting new people and learning new systems
Cons
not being able to stay for long periods of time.
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CityAugust 16, 2013
The Premier Group keeps me busy and employed by loaning me out to various electrical contractors to perform skilled electrical duties. They have flexible work shifts so that I can continue to go to school to get my degree in Drafting and Design.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no room for growth within the company.