Premier Health Partners Employee Reviews

Good
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 11, 2017
Good working like this it's the best I hope this helps me finish my career I hope this helps me be the best person I can be Siam good etson never miss a day ofeorkrecevive several raises for my eork
Benefits
Good
Great place to work advance your career and make lifelong friends
Insurance Precertification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 6, 2017
A typical day would consist of getting assignments for completion and team meetings. I learned how to deal with multiple personalities and being a team player. Management was encouraging and helpful of education and moving up. Family was the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job were some of the changes. The most enjoyable part of the job were my coworkers.
Pros
Positive relationships with management.
Cons
No cons
Worst Company EVER
EVS Tech (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 2, 2017
If you want to be disrespected, treated unfairly and miserable every day, this is the company for you. They do not care about their employees at all. If you have an issue with a manager then to take it to the higher manager they just brush it off. If you take it to HR they do the same thing. I've complained countless of times and nothing has been resolved or acknowledged. It is such a bad company with bad managers that workers of 15+ years are just walking right out the door.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
EVERYTHING
management is good to work for
IT Security Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 26, 2017
Management is encouraging and accepting. Leaders are interested in helping their employees grow. There is a culture of caring, integrity, respect and excellence.
Challening and fast paced placed to work
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 24, 2017
Working as a case manager/discharge planner at Miami Valley Hospital was challenging and fast paced. Management provided staff with adequate tools to perform job duties, but high turn over and vacant positions made it difficult to meet expectations.
Mostly a great place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Lebanon, OHJanuary 20, 2017
Great place to work most of the time. I have been there for 24 years and have had a great experience. I love my patients we have grown close like a family. The Dr. has been an excellent support for me. Days are rather busy, and I have multiple responsibilities.
good job with better HR department
Campus Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJanuary 20, 2017
I worked here for just under 3 months and wasnt very impressed. Not really sure what if anything has changed since i left but if you are coming to this hospital long term dont expect to have the support of the mangement.
Pros
friendly work enviroment
Cons
HR will not support you in any way
Not too bad.
PCT/Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 13, 2016
If you are looking for flexibility with your school/ home life, patient care experience, and a place to advance then this is the place for you. You get the opportunity to float to other units and you can pick up on other units that you want to gain experience on. Some days the patient load is average and others more than expected.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Unexpected
Fast paced acute care PT at trauma hospital.
PTA PRN (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 8, 2016
Good learning experience, and continuedealing education on the job. Great coworkers and team leaders who are willing to help you to get aqainted and acclamated to acute care setting.
Pros
Experience in trauma hospital
Cons
Can be stressful
good
Access and Transfer Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 8, 2016
Good place to work with friendly staff and they will work around your schedule to insure that you are satisfied and will get the schedule that fits your life the most
There is no appreciation at all.
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 29, 2016
HUGE management/upper management turnover. There is no appreciation from doctors, managers. The company doesn't hire new employees when someone leaves, they transfer the work to someone else. I ended up doing the work of 4 full time positions but never received compensation or even a thank you!
Managers have favorites and allow some employees to slack and expect others to pick up their work.
Pros
Cons
Turnover, high stress, extremely long hours, no compensation
Could be better
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 24, 2016
Management lacking clear direction and communication. Employees seem unhappy with overall management. High turnover due to job itself, department or management.
Great place to work!
NSA (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHOctober 20, 2016
Great place to work. Being a patient on the other hand no thank you. The kitchen has rave reviews on the quality of food and the quality of service from the kitchen staff. In all two thumbs up!
Pros
Really liked everyone I worked with.
Cons
Had to pay full price for all meals.
It's a ok place to work
Out patient Coder / Charger (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 2, 2016
Do your job.
Some of management likes to micro-manage their people. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to work from home.
Pros
Some people get to work from home.
Cons
Can't think of anything.
Staff is amazing and work as a great team
LVN (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CASeptember 1, 2016
Great place to work. They treat you like family. When you walk in the are accommodating and greet you with a smile. They have many cases and try their best to fit you with something you want.
Racist organization
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 31, 2016
Upper management is caught up in petty nonsense. Good old girl network. My manager was a racist and the company let her get away with it. Diversity is window dressing. None of the doctors are happy there
Pros
Could be a great organization
Cons
they don't care about people
Great people poor management.
PC Technician (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 1, 2016
The staff is amazing when there is a great team in place. Management works against the staff that they dislike. Way to many meet in management time.
Pros
People are friendly and helpful when not over worked
Cons
OVER WORKED UNDER PAID. NO STRUCTURE SUPER HIGH TURN OVER.....
Horrible place to work
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 27, 2016
If you are a biller, Beware. You will be asked to code without looking at documentation. Ethics go by the wayside, anything to spit out charges fast. Rules are made and changed on a daily basis. Rules are not the same for everyone. Discrimination everyday. HIPPA violations everyday. The CBO is incredibly dysfunctional, money is written off in leu of working accounts. Do not work there!
Pros
Comfortable chairs, great people temporarily.
Cons
Professionals do not manage this place
Stay clear of the central billing office!
Medical Coder/Biller (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 15, 2016
If you are a medical coder I would stay clear of the CBO. Management doesn't support their talented coders in advancing their education or value the knowledge that they have. I was consistently asked to put a diagnosis on a claim that the patient didn't have just to get the bill paid and reprimanded when I wouldn't do it. That's fraud and I wasn't going to do that. Also, one AR manager there only got the job because she is friends with the director and has no clue about billing practices or even what a coder does.

I've heard the hospital coding environment is completely different though, so coders go that route instead!
Pros
Flexible hours
Average work place
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, OHJanuary 26, 2016
A typical day in the back office of a surgeons office. Busy, crazy, frustrating. never ending paperwork and phone calls. All in and all, as long as the doctor you're working with doesn't take out thier frustrations, Normal clinic experience.
Management, all corporate. Always pushing numbers.
Co-workers, well that depends on whom you work with! I worked with a bully for 1.5 yeas, did the managment do anything to her? NO. Now I have a few really great co-works and a few not so great.
The hardest part of the job? Wow, dealing with grumpy co-workers and doctors.
Most enjoyable, working with good co-worker and the patients. Helping people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Premier Health Partners Reviews by Location