Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator - LNFA - San Angelo area
Due to growth, a premier healthcare company based out of Texas has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator (LNFA)! Must be an experienced administrator with an eye for building census and community relationships. Excellent operations and staff management skills required!
-Current Nursing Facility Administrator licensure in good standing in Texas;
-Strong command of state and federal nursing facility regulations;
-Experience working within budgeted guidelines;
-Strong understanding of P & L statements;
-Proven track record with building census and community relationships;
-Ability to build and lead teams for positive survey outcomes.
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
- Genuine care and interest in elderly and handicapped people.
- Ability to comply with the Patient Bill of Rights and the Employee Responsibilities.
- Ability to comply with Company and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Accountable for total operation of the assigned nursing home in compliance with Standards of Operations and applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Implement established company policy and procedures, and develop and maintain compatible facility policies which are fairly and consistently applied with company, state and federal guidelines.
- Recruit, orient, and retain competent and professional staff.
- Oversee business functions of the facility, insuring proper management of admissions, ancillaries, payables, receivables, payroll and related office or paperwork requirements.
- Market facility services to appropriate family and community services and identify staff members’ marketing responsibilities.
- Build an effective team of departments to address and facilitate efficient day to day operating functions of the facility.
- Initiate and maintain ongoing staff development program on a timely basis.
Please note this position requires 24 hour on-call availability.
Our company offers a highly competitive benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, quarterly bonus opportunities, paid time off, a free $30,000 life insurance policy, free CEU credits, and unparalleled corporate support. Come be a part of our winning culture!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).