Premier Healthcare Services

Premier Healthcare Services Employer Reviews

LVN dedicated to patient care.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) (Current Employee), Temecula, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Since March of 2010, I’ve worked in skilled home health care settings and as a charge nurse at a senior living/dementia community. I am dedicated to providing excellent care to patients.
love the people i work with
Respite Worker (Current Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 8, 2014
A typical day at work is fun and easy going. Ive learned to be patient and caring.
assignment was great, employer not so much
LVN (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 26, 2014
I have to say I loved the assignment I was given by this employer. The pay, compensation, and reward, however, were beyond lackluster. I found out later into my assignment that another nurse who had been assigned to my case as a back up was getting paid far greater than I was. I feel this person had a greater advantage as finding fill in nurses proved to be very challenging for my particular assignment. I don't feel I had very much leverage going in to the company as they had told me their pay range and I was offered the higher end of it. Maybe I should have tried negotiating better. Office staff was sometimes tolerable but otherwise preferred to be avoided. The best working relationship I had was only with my immediate case supervisor and the family I worked with.
Great Company
Program Coordinator Supervisor (Current Employee), San JoseAugust 29, 2014
The department I work in requires a lot of Data entry and a lot of phone skills very little face to face interaction. Great sense of community within the company
Great experience with children. You have to be able to get on their level and work with them
Caregiver (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 25, 2014
Overall i got great experince working with 2 children with Autism. Your hours are based on when the family needs you. Hours are set for the month, you send your own timesheets. I learned that you have to have alot of patience
Watching and Care taking
Care Provider (Current Employee), Merced, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: work with a very loving family
Cons: no cons
I work at taking care of a special needs adult, I would need to take care, clean up after them, 30 hours a week. The hardest part of the job would have to be changing diapers, otherwise everything is fairly easy, just being able to enjoy the company and to see how special needs interact with their surroundings
Mediocre Environment, Mediocre Pay
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Culver City, CAMay 27, 2014
Pros: evenings and weekends off, as well as holidays.
Cons: no growth opportunities or raises.
Phones rang promptly at 8 AM, as wells as processing of applications, time sheets, authorizations and new referrals, all of which pertained to a new experience. Management displayed poor to average leadership skills and often apathetic to workers which contributed to poor to average morale. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting consumers and forming relationships with them.
Great Company
Caretaker/Tutor for an Autistic child (Current Employee), Culver City, CAMarch 31, 2014
I've had no problems with the company. They are friendly and helpful. Great place to work
Productive, fun, and learning experience towards my career.
Child Care Provider (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: work part-time
Cons: no raises
I work on my own at a relative's home taking care of a child with special needs. Light house cleaning and running errands is done once a week. I submit my hours at the end of the month and am required to renew my first aid/CPR certification biannually. I am able to balance two schools and work part-time because I work my schedule to fit my needs. I have no complaints working with Premier.
Non stressful environment , 1 on 1
L.V.N (Current Employee), San Marcos, CAFebruary 11, 2014
Good company that finds a good match for the nurse and family .
flexible scheduling
LVN - Pediatric Home Care (Current Employee), Oakland, CADecember 12, 2013
Company works with your schedule to the best of their ability, which provides the ability to continue your education while getting hours in so you can afford it.
High workload, low compensation
Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Oakland, CANovember 12, 2013
Conpensation is low for the amount of work you do. High stress environment
pay is bad here
LVN Ped's Nurse (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CANovember 6, 2013
Pros: you only work 8 hours because you do not clock out for lunch.
Cons: not good benifits
This company does not have any Paid Time Off for there nurses, that is not good at all. I have worked there 3 years and have not had A review or A raise..!!
i like working with people
respiratory therapist (Former Employee), las vegas,nvAugust 7, 2013
Pros: i like the work i did
Cons: i didn't like the way the hospital was run
i worked in the icu,ccu,med surg, and in the ER, doing ekgs,abgs,vent care,bedside pfts.
Not sure
LVN (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 15, 2013
I have found that some of the policies/procedures are a little different that what I am used to and what we were taught in school. I'm not 100% sold on this company yet.
Stable place to work
Current employee (Current Employee), City drive , orangeMay 2, 2013
Pros: stable job
Cons: very expensive insurance, no sick or vacation pay
I be been with them for almost 3 years and I have the same patient ! They are a good companies to work for . They don't get on your skin .
Select your own clients after interview
Westside Regional Center - Caregiver (Current Employee), Culver City, CAMay 1, 2013
Pros: hours are agreed with you and client.
Cons: limited clients and no benefits
Clients are appointed to Premier Health Services by contracted Regional Center, limited benefits.
Flexible hours with a good pay
Medical Biller (Former Employee), 790 E Colorado Blvd Suite 850 Pasadena CA 91101January 24, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, small departments, friendly staff, mileage paid
Cons: short on training time, expensive heath insurance
Corporate office at Los Angeles is medium size office. With about 30 employees including the management and the owners. The office is break down into 5 departments with a small groups of about 10-15 employees. Living in Orange County it takes about 2-3 hours drive to LA on a busy day and sometimes I drove to the corporate at least once or twice a week to report some billings I have done.

I work in the orange office along with another person. My position as a medical biller includes billing private non profit organizations for disability. Invoicing agency for late billings and non payment invoice. Making reports for all billings, non payments, short payments, over payments and reimbursement.
Displayed professionalism and ease with communication within staff and RN director.
LVN Homecare- Pediatrics/Adult (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: scheduling ease and staff was easy to work with.
Cons: not always having 40hrs/ week. schedule depended on client's need for lvn.
Typical work day involved going to the client's home and performing duties within plan of care and scope of practice. RN visits per month with review and updated changes of plan of care per client's MD. Management and scheduling with staff was with ease. The hardest part of the job was the commute to the office in Sacramento. The most enjoyable part of the job was ensuring quality of life and safety for clients. I enjoyed my job and the rewards it provided.
Very efficient and organized office staff
LVN Home Health Nurse (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CADecember 13, 2012
Pros: flexability in hours and days provided by premier
Eight hour shifts which would include in home care, visits to md, physical therapy and any other outings requested by patients or families. Administration of meds following the mar and md orders. bathing and complete care of bed ridden patients, trach and g-tube care. I enjoyed interacting with co-workers to give the best care possible to our patients.

About Premier Healthcare Services

Premier Healthcare Services number one priority is quality patient care, and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of – Read more