Premier Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Overworked
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAAugust 16, 2017
Job/work balance has no flexibility. Compensations is low. Job Security is not there. Management is fair. Job Culture is good. They try hard to give employees high morale
Pros
Free lunches, birthday celebration
Cons
Expensive health insurance. Low Pay
It was okay working for JBM
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 8, 2017
JBM was a nice company to work for I most definitely got the hours I wanted. There are some really good people working for JBM you all kinda become family.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
People don't always come in
improved my critical care skills
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJuly 26, 2017
The staff was supportive and encouraging. They were able to give me flexible hours and also challenging assignments to increase my skills and experience.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
going somewhere different each day
Low Pay
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAJuly 24, 2017
Common trend among home health agencies is low pay despite having cases with high acuity patients.

Workers at Costco making more money than me working part-time handling groceries and had benefits while I was working a vent/trach case.
Pros
patients
Cons
low pay despite high acuity patients
And ok job very unorganized
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 19, 2017
Working here is a great experience very fast pace, but very unorganized. If you needed a day off it was almost impossible even if something came up. But over all a decent job.
Pros
8:30-5 hours, 5 days a week.
Cons
A hour away from my home.
Its productive, fun, easy going, a great bond with the individual
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Orange Cove, CAJuly 15, 2017
A typical day is bathroom duties , if he hasn't eaten, then feed him, wash clothes. Make sure he's okay. When asked I take him for a walk. The most enjoyable about my job is that I get to take care and bond with this individual.
Pros
I can eat whenever i want
Cons
No paid vaction, short hours.
Friendly Staff
LICENSE VOCATIONAL NURSE (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 29, 2017
Friendly staff/management.
Hardest part is the travel and not enough time to train new hire.
Most enjoyable part of the job is the patients and their family.
Pros
Friendly staff/management
Cons
Low pay
low pay
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 20, 2017
make your own schedule but doesn't pay enough. nice people working in the office but due to low wages there is a very high turn over of nursing staff. they also are basically just a middle man between the nurses and the family.
Was a pleasant environment to work for...
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Peekskill, NYJune 8, 2017
Was a good place to work for and regretted having to leave, but my circumstances changed and I have to leave this field of work. This company gave me my first on-hands knowledge into the world of Healthcare and for that I will always be grateful.
Personalities
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJune 4, 2017
Not a good work environment if one is experienced and not used to condescending attitudes to go along with micromanagement. The staffing coordinator atrocious in her treatment of external employees. Tells the new staffing coordinator there is no work available when that person just went over five different available cases (adding up to more than 40 available hours per week) with the employee. External employees should not be subject to office power struggles.
Pros
Quick to Hire and Offer Work (months)
Cons
Office Personalities Affect External Employee Employment
Fast growing company
Caregiver/Provider (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMay 31, 2017
Premier helps you find suitable hours for patients. They also help you find a location near your home. Premier provides lots of resources that work with the caregiver aswell as the patients.
Pay isn't good
LVN (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAMay 17, 2017
They don't try to keep your work close to home, Pay is so low that you have to find a 2nd job. Then when you give them notice they give out your number to other nurses or workers with out your approval. Do not work for them.
Excellent company
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2017
Premiere Home Health Aide Agency take care of all clients and employees. All employees work with elderly in an home patients who unable to care for them selves.
productive
Respite Caregiver (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 17, 2017
is a good job if you like to be challenge. a lot of different personality. you will be working with special need clients that all have there on special way of having things done
Great Agency
Certifed Home Health Aid/ Home Maker (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJJanuary 15, 2017
If you love helping people who cannot help themselves and you want to find a way to be compensated for it so that you can do it all the time this is a great company because you can trust that they will send you your funds to help you take care of yourself while you're actually out there taking care of other people and helping them feel you know like life is worth living you help them feel like they're not a burden you know you enjoy helping people so that's why I love doing this since I was 14th I've always wanted to do this but this company gives me the opportunity to keep doing what I like to do what I love to do
Pros
Caring for others, health insurance, paid vacation, paid holiday
Cons
Clients dont want help, certain clauses in benefit packages, no holiday party
Eye opening experience
Non-medical care (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 4, 2017
Working as a caregiver was incredibly eye opening and allowed me to become aware of my individual purpose. I became more self realized in understanding how the skills I have accumulated and gained can benefit others.
Too many catty females
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILDecember 26, 2016
The environment was kind of hostile and full of cliques. Hard to get things done to many bosses and nobody wanted to fulfill their job description. In the end i think some position s should be reconsidered
inhome care for clients with different disabilities
LVN (Current Employee) –  Concord, CADecember 19, 2016
Administration of medications, Gtubes, feeding tubes CPT/ postural drainage/ vest theraphy, wound care dressing changes, breathing tx given.
Office staff are approacheable and helpful.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CADecember 7, 2016
The company don't offer paid time off, no work no pay. The salary is low and there is no room for advancement. I have been working with the company for almost 6 yrs now and although there is no room for advancement, I already got attached with my pt of 4 yrs and his family.
Do not apply to the Service Coordinator position!!!!
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Concord, CANovember 7, 2016
The service coordinator position is a sales position. You have a quota and if you don't meet this quota every quarter you will be fired. You do not "assist" the manager on cold calls.....YOU are the ONLY one recruiting for new nurses. Nurses are hard to come by because the rate per hour is ridiculously low.
Pros
Cons
A lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8