Premier Inc. Employee Reviews

it is good working with company
MS SQL Server - SSRS /SSIS/SSAS Developer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 18, 2017
I is flexible when it comes to my work environment.A typical work day consisted of working with a variety of customers and organizational responsibilities.Nice friendly employees and management
Amazing company
Direct Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Franklin, LAApril 18, 2017
Premier, like Jaba Enterprises is a company that provides care givers to a family with special needs which I am currently working for. I enjoy working for this family and getting tomknow all of them.
Productive work place
Account Director (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAApril 11, 2017
Best place to follow a career in Long-term , challenging work and great culture. One of the best things about Premier Inc. would have to be the goals that the company has for you.
I love my workplace it's always different love the fact I get to travel
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Victorville, CAApril 8, 2017
When I first started working didn't think it was true but I love the job we get different projects every other month so I'm not doing the exact same thing everyday. My job location is always different love being able to meet and see different thing and people. Just barely started working here looking forward to a lot more experiences.
Pros
Site seeing, traveling, mileage, and sometimes reimbursements
Cons
No benefits, away from family long periods of time, and sometimes weather in other states can be horrible and a lot of maintenance on your car
hectic pace, unfocused business model
Sr Director (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 5, 2017
Sales teams do all that they can to make a sale, regardless if the organization can meet the request or not. Creates a hectic rushed pace. Not healthy. Either people have been there for 20+ years, or less than 5.
Friendly and energetic environment that allows additional learning in an Agile Environment
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 24, 2017
Morning Standups
Sit among team members which allows for quicker development
Positive Culture
Knowledgeable management
Collaborative environment
Parking Structure in downtown area
Pros
GreatWork Environment
Cons
Minimal management opportunities
Fun and laid back work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Galesburg, ILFebruary 27, 2017
It's fun, it was really easy Work. Just open Card board boxes and put the product into a shipper. The job sucked because you only got paid 8.25 per hr.,but you got paid every week and I like that. The hours were good.
overall this company is great
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORFebruary 26, 2017
I basically demonstrate and/or sell products which are pre-determined by company supervisors. A great way to meet and interact with people also to get to know employees here at this store.
Provides a small service to people and store alike.
Pros
hours are good
lack of leadership
Instructor/Teacher (Former Employee) –  northern miFebruary 22, 2017
enjoy students drives and that is it. no leadership or business knowledge cars are old and in disrepair.no advertisement of classes high prices low class size, lack of teaching
Pros
Cons
everything
Productive work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILFebruary 1, 2017
I enjoyed working here, the manager was very professional and understanding the workers were nice and I got along with them
sounds crazy but i LOVED my cleaning job
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Commerc cityJanuary 30, 2017
I loved my cleaning job, I worked my butt off to make my 40 hours in less then 4 days. It was a great time I would get to see all kinds of events from soccer games to MMA fights at the 1st Bank Center. I was able to learn a lot from this job it was a lot of responsibility to keep up with the hours and equitment to clean and set up for events.
Bad
Distributor Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJanuary 18, 2017
the only good thing about the job is working with awesome people, and on the other hand the management is bad, and the leader ship such as superviors don't really care about you and care more about themselves
Productive and enjoyable work place
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJanuary 4, 2017
Great team work. Expident completion of tasks. Great leadership. Flexible schedule and paid over time. Option to work locally or travel. On job training
Total scam
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CADecember 26, 2016
They bring you in for multiple interviews and are very vague about what the job actually entails. They advertise this job as having a salary of 42,000 but when you finally get the specifics from them, it's actually a commission only job (no hourly pay at all). You're not going to be making anywhere near 42k. They said you will be working 11-12 hour days starting at 7am, and 8 of those hours will be in a kiosk trying to get people to sign up for free government phones. They sell you (and trust me, they really are SELLING you. Everyone is obviously working from a script) on their "management training program" that will supposedly see you as a manager within 6-8 months. They draw it out for you and it's pretty much a corporate pyramid scheme.

I wouldn't even be upset with them if they had just advertised this job as what it really is. There are lots of commission only jobs out there. And lots of jobs working in a kiosk. I just wouldn't have wasted 6+ hours of my life going through their interview process to find out they were offering a job that was nothing like they described.
Pros
"Management training program"
Cons
Commission only, working in a kiosk
Incredible Work Experience
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2016
This was a tremendous job like formal so good I'm just trying to put 20 works in this box so I can actually start applying to jobs.
Fun position for building new relationships
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 14, 2016
Positive upbeat environment. Enjoyed clients, building relations with employees and other business associates. Always something new to learn and exciting people to speak with.
Pros
customer relations
Cons
very strict pecking order. Not much opportunity
Productive and easy going
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Porterfield, WIOctober 25, 2016
I love going to work each day, and I also learn things each and every day. My co-workers are easy to work with most of the time. I love working with my hands so it is easy for me to get things done.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Busy alot of the time
Very flexible schedules, and safe cases
Homemaker/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2016
Is a reliable company, with a large staff of employees , and cases very nice environment. And safe.i like working for this company but also I would like to earn more money.
Pros
Excellent union
Cons
Not a chance to grow
Productive and fun workplace
Associate inventory specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 2, 2016
Fun day with great coworkers
Managing and working with smart grid
Supervisors and leads are the best
Chill schedule and workload with great overtime
Treated like family all around
Pros
Family like environment. Everybody is loving
Cons
Premier is a culture full of energy and innovation
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 27, 2016
Premier has a unique culture that promotes work/life balance through innovative workload balancing and employee laptops. With the largest medical database in the United States, Premier is able to leverage the data to use for comparative analytics and hospital software.
Pros
encourages work/life balance
Cons
employee salaries are at mid-range levels for the industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.