Premier Inc. Employee Reviews

great place work
Federal Outside Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAFebruary 8, 2018
If you have sales executive experience this is a great job to work for since its Federal Job. With great benefits, and hours. and excellent work place friendly environment but competitive.
Pros
benefits, pay, hours.
Cons
long drive, had to relocate, was over 200 miles from my location.
Overall a good place to work - challanging yet enhancing at many levels.
Senior Imaging Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2018
Third party with leadership completely knowledgable in industry trends and competive cost savings while ensuring patient care and customer satisfaction.
Pros
In-house world-wide training on specialties such as IR and Cath Labs from Philips.
Cons
None, however gained close relationships with Radiology Directors in a professional manner.
productive job good to make a living
Casing Hand (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 6, 2018
work long and hard hours learned how to work in oilfield management ok nice to work with all the hands like family the long hours was hard all the money you was makeing
Pros
money
Cons
staying away from home
Designed for high turnover
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 2, 2018
The department has a very high turnover rate. The people there were great, but the structure wasn't. It's in the process of changing for the better. Great exposure into the industry.
Great work/life balance
SENIOR DATA ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2018
They are the only company I've ever worked for that actually respects its employees enough to give them the freedom to take care of their personal affairs with no questions asked. Because after all, if you have the freedom to handle your personal items, then you are better able to focus on your work, making you a more productive employee.
Fun place to work with that encourages fitness.
Database IT Architect (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 26, 2018
Premier Inc, encouraged collaboration, and has areas for this on every floor. They do not have an in-house cafe, so you have to go outside to purchase lunch, or bring your own.
Always something to do but cool, relaxed place to be.
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 19, 2018
Always had a car to detail. Had to be quick but clean. Our goal was to knock out two cars per day.They always tried new ways to pick up speed and car output, like working in groups, and separating into Interior and Exterior detailers. Very kind and Loving people and owners.
Premier is a fine place.
Sr. Performance Partner (Current Employee) –  TravelerJanuary 15, 2018
Premier is a fine place to work at but the travel can become to much. First flight out on Monday and last flight in on Thursday with calls Friday does not leave much time for anything else.
It gave me the opportunity to learn about panel solar
Installer panel solar (Current Employee) –  MerylandJanuary 12, 2018
This company care about their employee and they pay you on time and always have the right amount.
It's a good place to work at and also explorer the pace you can work.
worked many hours
Independent Contractor for Charter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2018
lots of hours worked; laid back. Worked on my own. some days very busy some days very slow. Team leader can be called for problems, but also worked in the field.
Good Place to work
Senior BI Developer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 25, 2017
Very good Manager, good teammates to work with. Its been great at Premier Inc. Got the opportunity to put my hands on various BI/DW technologies and tools.
Not the best job in america
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Crescent, PADecember 22, 2017
This job might be good for others but it wasn't a top choice for me. Felt pushed at times, and even endangered to meet quotas. I wouldn't recommend this job to a friend
Very relaxed and nice environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 30, 2017
Good people and no policies that make you feel disrespected. No micro management. Clean office with friendly staff and helpful departments. The printing system is convenient.
Good
Fabricator/Installer (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLNovember 28, 2017
Good Enough to learn new skills. Not good enough to advance in my career goals. Would love to find a job with similar requirements and duties.

All cultures found there.
Fun and a great place to lwork on your customer service and multi-tasking
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CANovember 25, 2017
The overall working experience was great they really made you feel like you were part of a team the only problem I presently had was it was a commissioned base job and I go to school so that means I couldn't work 2 days of the week and that took up a lot of money out of my pocket enough for it not to be worth it anymore
Product and fun workplace.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILNovember 7, 2017
I gained a lot of experience working with Premier Inc. I learned a lot from the managers.They help me build my communication skills and they gave me a lot of confidence in working with people.
A good company, just a bit disappointed in interview process
Candidate (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 1, 2017
After being flown out for an interview, got to hotel and surprised the room was not paid by company. After a few weeks, had to find out not selected for role on their website; would have thought a phone call would be more professional at that level, especially when being flown out to their headquarters. Still waiting for the promised refund of expenses- did not get the job and out a couple hundred dollars. Make sure you lock them into paying before going for interviews, my only big advice. This is a really neat company with some great people but the interview process was a very big let-down.
Pros
Great company
Cons
No communication
Great Relaxed Company
Senior MicroStrategy Administrator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 23, 2017
It was a pleasure working at Premier. It was a very laid back culture with very relaxed dress code. Other than occasional evening work due to upgrade/patches my work week consisted of 40 hours.
Fun
Jewelry consultant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 11, 2017
People do not give home parties anymore so I quit Premier. I did meet a lot of people and make a lot of friends. I really enjoyed the job. I just do not think direct sales is for me.
Pros
People
Cons
Direct sales
Interesting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 6, 2017
Some days are good and some days are not nice. Sometimes management is impersonal to employees. They do work with your schedule and try to get back to you as soon as they can.
Pros
flexible
Cons
flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

Personal Development

Career Opportunities

Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight