Premier Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Fun workplace. Coordination of care and customer service is key.
RN (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 28, 2016
Fun workplace. Coordination of care and customer service is key.
A typical workday involves quality control of Flowsheets, educating and speaking to LVN's. Perfoming orientation, re-education, home competencies, wound visits, post-hospital visits.
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Use of RN skills are not used daily
Sales
Direct Marketing Sales (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 26, 2016
You go business to business selling cosmetics. They told me it was NOT sales. That was a horrible lie. I thought I would be getting a base pay, instead it was all commission. No benefits were given. Traveling was a must, putting a lot of mileage on my car (which they do reimburse). But overall, I hated this job.
Pros
Doing whatever you want during the day.
Cons
Never having time for anything but work.
Very Relaxed Company
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2016
I go in and do my work. There are a lot of jobs to work on. My direct manager is great and I love my co-workers. My job is not hard and due to upper management there is a timeline for me to advance into earning commission and we have lost out on several deals due to my particular role within the company.
Productive enviroemnt
Tier (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 10, 2016
Quiet days and busy days,
relationship with coworkers very good,
an area like that, involvement with people needy.
Calling users up to schedule for the migration where most the time users are not in the office.
I learned a lot from Premier INC gained a lot of knowledge.
Pros
Long lunch hr
Enjoyable workplace if you can secure permanent employment
Purchased Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 21, 2016
Fantastic place to work, although it is difficult to secure permanent employment. Miscommunication between team and management makes it difficult to know which baskets one should place your eggs in.
Great place to work!
Senior Performance Partner (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 23, 2016
Premier is a great place to work and I would really love to stay with the company if it wasn't for the travel. You really have a sense of purpose and you feel very connected to the mission of the organization.
Pros
Great people, great values and mission!
Cons
For me, travel... but it isn't too bad
My Nursery School was better organized and run better than this office and i'm talking by the kids..
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Upper Saddle River, NJMarch 10, 2016
Liars, backstabbing out for themselves office...Pumping gas in High School in the winter time in the freezing cold was a much happier and secure job./;
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Drug testing
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Barbourville, KYApril 6, 2016
I would drug test numerous people a day. The management was good. The most enjoyable part of the job, was I traveled several days a week. The hardest part of the job was that I had to go into the bathroom with the person as they done their drug test.
Very good worker
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTJanuary 2, 2016
A typical day at work was good, on time and very energetic
I learned work activities very quick
teamwork is always the best
hardest part is to avoid negativity with some coworkers
the most enjoyable part is to have energy to work and always having a smile to do anything with no complaints.
company has potential
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSFebruary 17, 2016
I completed my assignments all was good. need to achieve a better working relationship with all. Hired under a six month agreement. I was responsible for closing a facility and relocating to new location and State. Start up new facility.
Premier Disability Services, LLC
Disability Evaluation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNOctober 11, 2015
I have worked with Premier for 2 years and 2 months. The work culture is great they have taken us on well needed company events, however their turn over rate is high because it is a beginners job and they pay their employees that exact way. It used to be flexible for college students but they have switched over to permanent scheduling. I would recommend this job to anybody who is looking for an entry level job in getting customer service experience. Great people to work with and a growing company.
Pros
Benefits for Full-Time employees
Challenging and patience required
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAOctober 14, 2015
During a typical day at work I would bathe the patient, clothe the patient, feed her, give her medications, and entertain her. The most challenging part of this job was being patient when the mentally disabled person would resist doing the normal daily activities. I learned to be even more patient than I already I am and further expanded on my kindness.
Great work environment that fosters a lot of collaboration
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2016
Great place to work where teamwork is key. Premier offers a flexible work schedule and great benefits. Overall a great company.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Long Hours
Premier Group
administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLJanuary 22, 2016
Placement agency

My agent is available and attentive. My placement left something to be desired but when I voiced my concerns my agent was helpful.

It's all what you make it.
Pros
Variation
Cons
Permanency
Director of Sourcing
Director of Sourcing (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 31, 2015
Routinely interacted with vendors in medical device development, pricing, contracting processes. Led collaborative teams and a National member committee in sourcing contracting activities , developed strategy and growth for portfolio of health care products that created value for the company.
Most enjoyable developing highly collaborative interactions and relationships among key members and vendor stakeholders.
Pros
charity matching funds
Cons
sometimes long hours
Market potential for company is very strong
Director (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 7, 2015
Premier is well positioned to bring products and services to its existing customer base. Is well positioned as a innovator in comparison to its legacy GPO competitors. Management competencies are growing but company still lacks big picture thinking with regards to culture and other. Focused entirely on short term results versus long term.
Great Company
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Great Company! I work on the Technical Help Desk and Support almost 3,000 Employees This has been one of the Greatest Company's that I have ever worked for.
Good company; Great people to work with.
Quality Measurement Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 7, 2015
I enjoy my work, but there is no room for advancement in my dept. I work remotely, by my own choice and sometimes get left out of some important discussions and decisions.
Pros
work remote
Cons
no advancement opportunities
More like a family than a job.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lake in the Hills, ILOctober 15, 2015
This position was very diverse. I worked closely with the Agents. Although everyone had a title, we all worked together as a team.
Pros
No office pressure.
Cons
Very little room for advancement.
Analyst, Quality Advisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 22, 2015
Company is great but it has been almost 2.5 years . So thinking of a career change and a new place to work with a different infrastructure and technology