Premier Inc.

Premier Inc. Employer Reviews

Productive Work Place
Recevier (Former Employee), Tifton, GaJune 26, 2014
Pros: free water and air
Cons: healthcare
Typical Day Unload the Trailer that is on the yard. Separate the Merchandise Load the trailers that needed to be shipped out.. The enjoyable part about the job was the people and the conversations we had. The management was great they were friendly and understood any problems.
Great talent pool in software development
Senior Director, Enterprise Solutions Development (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 26, 2014
The place has a lot of amazingly talented people - some Sr. Associate Java developer here outperform Sr. Java developers working for other companies in town. The culture is very collaborative with focus on winning despite the obstacles.
Nice place to work
Quality Measures Reporter (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 8, 2014
Nice place to work, Friendly Colluges, Helpfull Manager, Nice work Environment
A very nice team to work with.
QA Data Analyst (Current Employee), northbrook,ILMay 14, 2014
I got a very nice team to work with.
I have also got many opportunities to learn and expand my resume.
Client and Employee Centered
SR. PERFORMANCE ENGINEER (Current Employee), Asheville, NCApril 22, 2014
Pros: strong company that is transparent and ethical.
Cons: somewhat disjointed, there is opportunity for talent to go unused with a degree of duplication of work and efforts.
Premier is a great place to work with a mission and culture focused on the client and the employee. The environment is highly trusting and professional where individuals who are self motivated and hard working can thrive.
Very poor management and cheap work execution style
Senior position (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2014
Pros: good working policies but lack of work execution due to high level politics and unskilled management
Cons: very poor management, politics, no recognition for senior skilled employees. always search for cheap labors like juniors, beginners and low profiles
I worked there. Management is very poor. always look for cheap labor and recruits fake candidates all though management knows that candidate has fake experience and fake educational certificates. Management doesn't care about candidates skills always look for cheap labor for low salaries. No scope for growth and lot of politics among management. I would – more... not opt to work there at all as a senior professional. This company is heaven for freshers and beginners with fake educational certificates. And one more thing is you should apply there through consulting firm so that management shows special interest on you to make full time irrespective of what is your educational background whether you have degree certificate or not. – less
Temp.
Buyer Assisant (Former Employee), MiamiMarch 20, 2014
A great experience. My responsibility was to attend the to Administrative duties, answer phones, place orders, fax out documents, receive and send out email. A daily routine had to be keep up in order to make sure that the orders and the customers of the company had received the best and profession service.
On work is only work nothing else.
Admin Manager/Workshop Manager (Former Employee), MonroviaFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: tea break
Cons: medical insurance.
My responsibilities are so but I always do my best my first experience out side from my country and I really enjoyed with new office staff in different environment without any problem.
My all co-worker very supported and I am never feel I am too far from my country.
sales
Manager (Former Employee), venturaFebruary 7, 2014
just a mall job. i would have to go out and try to sell this product for skin which was hard to get a buyer
Consulting
Senior Associate/Project Mgmt and HRM (Former Employee), Charlotte, CHFebruary 6, 2014
As a Sr Associate I managed non labor expense reductions projects and was responsible for the achievement of defined savings and the overall P&L of the project.

As an HRM I was mainly responsible for the relationship management of the member shareholders and the sales of the contracting portfolio.
The best thing about the job is my employees.
Manager (Current Employee), Jeffersonville, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: if you won contests you may never see the prize.happened alot.
I really enjoy working with people.I had no breaks even if it was state law.No there to give me one.
Fun and very informative place to work
Administrative Coordinator/Analyst (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: opportunities afforded at company
Cons: choosing to move
Met good people, flexible, great benefits, hrs flexible, great management, learned lots more about corporate america and pc skills. Awesome place to work, pay was great.
I loved it
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHDecember 5, 2013
Pros: 20 min breaks
Cons: short breaks
I worked the assembly line, learned how to work the machinery and check pictures, the management was fine, the co-workers was ok, the hardest part of the job would be packaging, but the most enjoyable part of the job is the lunch break.
Poor work enviroment
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Watford City, NDDecember 3, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: poor work, poor management, no benefits, poor moral
No benefits Poor managment etc poor company moral. l
learned to be a diesel mechanic
working in the cold was horrible
Great Place to work
Secretary (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioNovember 22, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: no benefits
The office staff was small, and we work very close and very well as a team.
a much on the go and not slow down
Casing Hand (Former Employee), Winnie, TXNovember 5, 2013
Pros: make alot of money
Cons: gone alot
The company is fast pace, hardly any slow down time alot of traveling
Out of business
ARCHITECTURAL LIAISON (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: pay & benefits
Cons: disorganized, unfocused
Pay was excellent, top notch. Benefits were excellent. Management (beside my immediate supervision) was lackluster to say the least. Would not recommend anyone working for this organization if they were still in business.
Excellent IT company to work for
TRIM System Administrator/RM Consultant (Former Employee), HawaiiOctober 8, 2013
I enjoyed my employment at Premier LLC. The company was small enough to be flexible with time for good employer/employee interface.
No longer in business
Asset Manager-Property Management Supervisor (Former Employee), Aliso Viejo, CAOctober 8, 2013
Pros: local
Cons: mismanagement of money by owners
No longer in business. Enjoyed the atmosphere, learned a lot about property management, bank client relations, foreclosures, title, etc.
Ok
Consultant (Former Employee), Oakbrook, ILOctober 7, 2013
Pros: nice building
Cons: people were in the process of packing up.
I was just a consultant and my project was to replace jobs, so my experience was a little different.

1 2 3 4

About Premier Inc.

Collective buying power is the premise behind Premier. The group purchasing organization (GPO) is an alliance of more than 2,700 – Read more