We are looking for a friendly, courteous, upbeat, helpful, intelligent front desk administrator, or what we like to call our "Director of First Impressions."
This person will support company operations by providing excellent customer service to our members and Premier Martial Arts management team. Martial arts experience is a plus!
Providing Excellent Customer Service to Parents/Students/Management includes:
- Answering the telephones for all incoming calls in an executive manner. Taking messages and delivering them in a timely fashion to the appropriate person
- Checking voicemail messages, and distribute appropriately
- Keeping track of caller referrals, i.e. from webisite, a friend, a promo booth, etc..
- Setting appointments for the Program Director for Intros
- Effectively handle any irate customer, and re-selling potential losses of memberships, or re-gaining trust back in the parent or student
- Problem solve any membership questions or concerns
- Must be able to handle objections from cold calling
- Running canned reports for PMA Management
- All parents/students must be greeted at the door with a “Hello” of some kind
- All members must scan their membership card, if there is an issue with the card, you must look up the problem immediately, and resolve it on the spot. (Training for this will be provided)
- Update any membership changes, i.e. EFT/CC, email address, phone numbers, etc.
- Must be capable to fill out membership agreements
- Order new membership cards, and collect the $10.00 fee for the new card
- Files must be maintained and cleaned out for each student
- Sort incoming mail and distribute accordingly
Maintaining and Managing the Pro Shop:
- The Pro Shop must be clean and organized at all times
- Any new items / inventory must be implemented into Member Solutions
- Ringing up new sales / returns
- Closing out / opening up the cash drawer
- Keeping track of low items / special orders
- Inventory of office supplies
- Ordering any office equipment or supplies if needed
- Shipping and mailing anything necessary
- Providing service to any employee in need of help
Developing Suggestions, Ideas, and Improvements:
- Giving feedback from any parents/students for improvements to the school or classes
- Suggestions for new programs or schedules
- Suggestions for new marketing strategies
- Giving suggestions for new products, or ideas for the Pro Shop
- Contribute to event planning and event execution.
We are a Christian, family owned business. This position requires evenings and Saturdays. Hours will vary based on current special events and/or promotions. You can check us out at www.PMANRH.com.
Apply at Indeed.com. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 19 months ago