Founded in 2002, Premier Medical Imaging (PMI) has revolutionized diagnostic imaging by combining exceptional state-of-the-art medical equipment, an expert team of Radiologists from Musculoskeletal Imaging Consultants, and exceptional patient service. PMI provides our patients, our physicians, and our community with comprehensive diagnostic imaging services throughout San Antonio, Texas.
We provide full service imaging in MRI and CT diagnostic imaging. With a family-like atmosphere, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment not found in most outpatient centers, and a team of respectable radiologists, technicians, and staff, we are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join our team and represent our company in a full time position.
We are seeking an exceptional professional with a strong medical background (pharmaceutical representative or prior marketing experience in healthcare). If you are a driven, enthusiastic, and caring professional looking for a great career, we have an opportunity that may be right for you!
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
As a Marketing Representative your main responsibility will be to increase our referral base by promoting PMI to physicians and other medical providers in San Antonio, TX. Your responsibilities also include maintaining contact with physicians to solve any issues that may arise; representing PMI at various events, and promoting PMI to physicians and patients around the community. Knowledge of MRI, CT and other imaging modality procedures is helpful.
Other responsibilities include:
- Successfully build a network of healthcare industry contacts to develop and maintain and understanding of trends, regulations, and resources. This will be accomplished through face-to-face networking.
- Act as project manager of key initiatives from approved marketing plans. Execution will require collaboration with creative, database, and other internal and external resources.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Ongoing analysis of customer markets, including market share, customer satisfaction, competitive offering and position in the marketing, customer perceptions and technology trends.
- Provide proactive marketing recommendations beyond marketing plans as needs arise. This will require ongoing relationship with sales team, and knowledge of market trends.
- A minimum of two years of successful experience in Marketing or Advertising in the health care industry. Proven experience in developing positive company image, maintaining internal and external communication and seeking ways to increase referring physician’s satisfaction and loyalty.
- Exhibits superior communication skills, both oral and written; is clear, concise, sincere and persuasive. Is also a good listener and shows an interest in what others have to say.
- Demonstrates initiative and creativity. Pursues objectives beyond what is required or expected of him/her. Demonstrates the ability to gain buy in and persuade others.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in high-volume environment.
- Experience in building relationship with external partners and associations.
- Possesses the skills and knowledge necessary to appropriately and successful market the organization. Actively promotes the company’s image through a variety of resources to ultimately maximize profits.
ONLY EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS WITH A
MEDICAL INDUSTRY BACKGROUND NEED APPLY.
Candidates without required experience will not be considered.