Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Great company!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousAugust 11, 2015
Great company to work for and would highly recommend for staffing services.

I am very optimistic about this company's future and would highly recommend!
Productive worh place with activity center including Art and Craft and other table games
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 23, 2015
Like most work place your job is considered a home away from home, so it is very important for me to be very pleasant and welcoming at all times so the residents can feel that sense of security. A typical day is spent encouraging residents to take part in activities for daily living while socializing with each other. I learned to have empathy because at this stage in life quite often the elderly are so often withdrawn and need encouragement to lift their spirit. Management could be a little generous at times. My co-workers are very cooperative and a great team spirit is displayed on a daily basis. I cannot identify the hard part of my job more so the hardest because it is something I do with a passion of pride. The most enjoyable part is to see the smile of satisfaction on the face of the elderly.
Great placement agency
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHOctober 24, 2014
Have not been employed here in a long time, but during nursing school, this served as a great opportunity for work, and the best part, they paid well! I was able to maintain my schooling GPA and work as few or many hours as I wanted. Typically they would place me in local hospital, and the shift would be one I wanted. Plenty of opportunity for more shifts if I needed them. The management team was very helpful and always going above and beyond!
Pros
great pay
Cons
no benefits, not permanent
Serving and providing care to veterans
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 8, 2014
Obtain assignment, report to floor get report on special needs pts. Support RN/LPN with pt care, vital signs, and any as needed care written. Skills implemented with medical equipment but not limited: vital sign monitor, b/p cuff, stethoscope, thermometer, weigh scale, hoyer lift, wall lift.
Pros
free lunch when work double shift, access to excerise room, health and wellness paid for medical expense
Cons
no benefits
Great management
Cert. Phlebotomist/EKG Tech (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAOctober 4, 2014
I found this assignment exciting, knowing that I was helping our men and women in the military ready for deployment. My typical weekend would be preparing either to draw blood or EKG's for our military. These requisitions were done in triplicate as all governmental forms. My co-worker were great, supportive, the hardest is standing on your feet for 10 to 12 hours. Be very interesting position.
Pros
loved my assignments
Cons
not enough work
Nice company you just have to know what your doing
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 26, 2014
agency work what can you say it's best you know what you are doing because just like anywhere you go there will be challenges and you just need to do whats right
Good Job
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJanuary 22, 2014
I enjoyed working here. My only complaint is that sometimes there weren't enough hours and the work was never steady. Otherwise. I loved this job. I learned a lot working in all different environments
Pros
great learning experiences
Cons
irregular hours
Great Staff.
Certified Nurse's Aide (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJuly 30, 2013
I enjoyed working for premier medical. Other aides working for the company were great to work with.
Pros
good pay for cna shifts
Cons
inconsistent number of hours per week
gREAT COMPANY FOR prn AND TRAVEL
Critical Care Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHMay 3, 2013
This company was the best PRN company I have ever worked for. They really cared about your night after a shift. Benefits are an option if you work full time hours so that is a plus for a part time company Shifts are great and you always feel like you are welcome where you go.
Pros
good pay lots of shifts
Cons
cant think of any
n/a
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 21, 2012
Work as a temp, was able to work at different company to experience different assignment and learn alot from each one.

Want to know more about Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC?

Ask a question