Premier Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Amazing place to get healed while having fun.
Therapist Technician (Former Employee), Upland, CAJuly 8, 2015
Pros: New faces every day.
Cons: Compensation was not enough.
I never had a dull moment when i was at work. Always busy and you learn something new everyday. The hardest part of the job was all the medical terminology. The most enjoyable part of the job was the rewarding aspect of seeing some one go from not being able to use there hands, to playing baseball again.
A great place
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), Ashland, KYJune 21, 2015
Its the best place in KY. Great staff! Many locations. have been working there for many years. Very great owner. LOVE THE PLACE
Summary
Intern (Former Employee), Stockbridge, GAApril 2, 2015
Pros: Great hands on training
Cons: only internship
As an intern I was learning new things. Hands on. Fun to learn under the therapist. They did an exceptional job and was patient with me.
Efficiently operated business with a friendly atmosphere.
Electronic Health Record Specialist - Externship (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCMarch 10, 2015
The team that has been assembled works very well together and the relationship between employees and management is surprisingly healthy. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with so many different patients on a daily basis and getting to know them a little better each time that they visit. I feel that the worst part of the job is seeing patients that benefit greatly from the services they are provided but then are denied treatment extensions from their insurance companies or workers compensation organizations.
Productive work place @ premier physical therapy
Receptionist (Current Employee), New YorkJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: opportunity, and the managment
Cons: salary is to low
my days at Premier are great, love working with the public, my co-workers are a team player, the most hardest part in my job is saying NO, to our public
Too much paperwork and too many meetings.
therapist (Current Employee), Beaver, PADecember 28, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: expected to be 97 to 100% productive daily.
Really tough place to work for a new grad. Very nice staff with a wealth of knowledge. Growth within the company is limited.
customer service
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), PAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: customer services
scheduling appts and answering phones
greeting patients, helping with equipment. assist the therapist
Fun place to work.
Student (Former Employee), Ashland, KYAugust 22, 2014
Team effort style of therapy, very busy and growing company, outpatient setting.
not recommended
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJune 10, 2014
This was not an ideal place to work, they are short sighted and petty.
I loved working here
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Skokie, ILMarch 21, 2014
I learned a lot about myself as well as others working here. The environment was awesome.
Productive and fun environment.
Supervising P.T. Aide (Current Employee), Upland, CAMarch 19, 2014
Wonderful informative and skilled staff to work with. Physical Therapists are extremely caring and helpful to their patients.
Pleasant and professional work environment
Head Therapist (Current Employee), Lake Ronkonkoma, NYMarch 19, 2014
I currently work at Premier Physical Therapy as a part time therapist. I usually treat two to three patients an hour and occasionally four an hour. The office is very professional and a pleasant place to work. The best part of my job is being able to make a difference in patients lives by helping them return to their previous level of function.
Productive and always something new.
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 11, 2014
Premier is a fast past environment that is managed quite well. The patients come in waves and that keeps us employees on our toes. We all work together in a team manner. Hardest part of the job is convincing the patients that physical activity is good for their injury or condition.
Physical Therapist Assistant and Admin Asst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2013
I really enjoyed working there at Premier Physical Therapy. It was a great learning experience and it didnt feel like a job at all.
Very family oriented
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Springfield, ILApril 24, 2013
Pros: free lunches from drug reps
Cons: none!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved working at Premiere, the days were busy and fast paced. I learned alot about insurance coverages and exercises that can help you with day to day aches and pains.
The management was awesome very family oriented and always made the office fun to work in. My co workers were the best we all became great friends very quickly.
The hardest part of the job was making sure patients were scheduled for revisits without over booking.But the pros of working with great doctors and PT's made it easy!
Great Place to work
Student Intern (Former Employee), Westerly, RIMarch 31, 2013
Everyone that works at Premier Physical Therapy has a great attitude. Everyone knows their job and what needs to be done to keep the clinic flowing smoothly. Overall during my internship I enjoyed myself thoroughly and would love to work at this location in the future.
Freedom to perform job without interference.
Billing Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 6, 2013
Pros: excellent salary and benefits. freedom to modify work hours.
Cons: difficulty obtaining management response for important issues.
Posted all charges and payments on daily basis. Appealed all incorrect insurance rejections promptly. Resubmitted incorrectly submitted claims. Reviewed A/R on a monthly basis. Supervised billing staff of 3 co-workers. Learned CPT codes for physical therapy and Durable Medical Equipment.
Fun place to work but no organization.
Office/Billing Manager (Current Employee), Charleston, SCFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: office hours
Cons: no organization
A typical day mainly consist on billing and collections which was kind of thrown at me.
Positive Environment to work in
Office Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Longview, WAMarch 30, 2012
I really miss working for Mark Purcell, PT at Premier PT. We had a great atmosphere and work ethic going, which insured 100% patient satisfaction.