Premier Research Employee Review

View all Premier Research reviews

Unstable company
Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 11, 2013
There is so much turnover, and the line managers I had seemed to be really flaky, saying one thing one week and changing it the next. I was always over allocated. While I was assigned to two studies that would keep an employee busy full-time, I was also assigned to an additional two studies, being the only CRA on one of the additional studies. I was constantly told that Premier was going through growing pains and to hang in there, but off the record, I actually had a clinical manager tell me I was being set up to fail. The whole company seems very unprofessional.

Other Premier Research Employee Reviews

Productive and good Managers
Sr. Document Specialist, Clinical Operations (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 6, 2017
A typical work day involves working on studies assigned to you and meeting deadlines. Learned time mgmt. is very essential to be able to meet project deadlines.
Pros
family life and work balanced
Cons
Lack of proper training
Program Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCOctober 9, 2017
Overall Premier is a great place to work. The management team really takes time to get to know you and makes sure you are given the necessary tools to succeed in your position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Research. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7