Premier Research Employee Reviews in United States

Growing company but not sure they know their exact direction
Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 16, 2016
Premier Research was a good company to work at, but not a friendly top down environment. Senior Management would often pass you in the hallway and not even look in your direction, let alone give a friendly hello. Seemed to make hasty decisions and then expected the execution to be completed quickly by others.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
You were more of a number, and not a name
Good company
Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 11, 2016
A good company to work for very oriented in work life culture.knakjhadslkfdjhfdjfjahfjdfjakhkjdljfhfjahjkjdhakhkfdhkjafhkhdkjadhjkhfdjkhafkjh
Positive work environment with wonderful co workers
Clinic Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 17, 2015
Scirex was a wonderful place to work. Premier Research bought Scirex in 2005. The location and people I work with are amazing. The senior management (not at my location) seem to be more about making money than valuing their employees, while making money.
Pros
People and schedule
Fast paced
Site Invoice Analyst in home office in FL (Current Employee) –  Port St Luicie, FLMay 13, 2015
Review and approve 150 invoices per month
checking for accuracy
Received via computer using specialized software to review and approve each invoice.
Pros
No stress
Great Opportunity
PRN Clinical Research Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2015
The workplace was very professional, staff were professional, and the job was fulfilling. Typical office drama, but overall a good place to work.
Speaking of the Philadelphia Premier Research office....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhiladelphiaDecember 16, 2014
This place is horrible!! Let me explain why....the people here are so unfriendly and rude. If your not kissing up to higher management then you have no chances whatsoever. This place has the highest turnover rate you can imagine!! It's like a revolving door there. The upper management display poor and unprofessional behavior. Premier Research don't value any their good workers at all and they tend to screw them over. Also, you get laughed at if you get fired or layed off and I think that is so unacceptable! Overall, stay far away and clear from this pIace! I don't recommend anyone dealing with Premier Research, they are horrible. I will not be recommending anyone to work here. Working here everyday was like H*ll and after leaving for good was like a breath of fresh air.
Pros
the location, which is in the heart of downtown philadelphia.
Cons
unprofessional employees, no value in dedicated hard workers, a very high turnover rate!
do not waste your time
CCR (Former Employee) –  austin txAugust 12, 2014
They will hire you PRN bc they do not want to pay insurance. Applied working 40 hours a week which was good. A study fell through bc they are based on the economy. They immediately let go of 12 research coordinators. This is not a stable job for anyone. I loved my manager, but he did not have the power to keep us. I spent weeks learning protocols only to be let go and jobless after two months. Research is always changing and when a company does not get funding most personnel will be let go. Then a few months later they will be asking if you would like your job back.
Pros
could be a great place to work
Cons
no health insurance, unstable job
I loved the fact that I could work any shift.
Scheduler/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellaire, TXJanuary 5, 2014
productive very relaxing the workers were all respectful and fun loving.
Pros
coming to work on my time as long as i put in my 8 hours
Cons
was being laid off
Run for the hills. Very small CRO thats lacks integrity and professionalism. Organization is SPONSOR driven...
Employed (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJDecember 28, 2013
I have NEVER worked for such a horrid CRO. Managers are here today and gone tomorrow, meanwhile everything is to be kept silent. I was told from not to communicate with existing CRA's on project assignments but my CM... RED FLAG !!! Co-worker are very helpful, for there is no "REAL" training with respect to reporting systems. If allowed they'll have you on the road up to five days.
Cons
non-effective management
Not Impressed At All
CRA (Current Employee) –  PhilidelphiaOctober 29, 2013
I've been here less than a year, and I am not impressed. Management is disorganized, its clearly a "favorites" game. It does not matter how hard you work in this industry, or how many times you volunteer, you will not promote in this company unless someone likes you.

Do not apply here.
Cons
no career growth, management unorganized
small CRO
Study Start-up Site Manager (Current Employee) –  RTP, NCAugust 26, 2013
limited resources and technology, management is lacking experience or just don;'t care. However, they do have great workers that work very hard. The hardest part of my job is that the management staff doesn't listen.
Cons
no laptops, not allowed to travel to investigator meeting, kick off meeting.
Working Progress, currect undergoing a positive progression phase
Study Start-Up Associates (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2013
I am typical assigned a wide variety of administrative task on a day to day basis. Since switching departments and watching the corporation under go some heavy executive infrastructure changes my loyalty to this company has begun to enhance. I look forward to watch this company make its mark in the pharmaceuticals and bio tech industry. The management team is committed to communication and business development to both it internal and external customers. I can only expect that a company like this that has take such a swift change in direction is heading straight for the top.
Cons
the week in which they close in december requires that you use your pto days
Great Co-Workers
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 17, 2012
The team here is made up of MAs, EMTs, and RNs. Everyone works great together. Advancement is limited due to the number of job positions at the site.
Pros
flexible with work schedule
Cons
limited opportunity for advancement