Premier Research

Premier Research United States Employee Reviews

Great Opportunity
PRN Clinical Research Coordinator I (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2015
The workplace was very professional, staff were professional, and the job was fulfilling. Typical office drama, but overall a good place to work.
Speaking of the Philadelphia Premier Research office....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Document Specialist (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaDecember 16, 2014
Pros: the location, which is in the heart of downtown philadelphia.
Cons: unprofessional employees, no value in dedicated hard workers, a very high turnover rate!
This place is horrible!! Let me explain why....the people here are so unfriendly and rude. If your not kissing up to higher management then you have no chances whatsoever. This place has the highest turnover rate you can imagine!! It's like a revolving door there. The upper management display poor and unprofessional behavior. Premier Research don't value any their good workers at all and they tend to screw them over. Also, you get laughed at if you get fired or layed off and I think that is so unacceptable! Overall, stay far away and clear from this pIace! I don't recommend anyone dealing with Premier Research, they are horrible. I will not be recommending anyone to work here. Working here everyday was like H*ll and after leaving for good was like a breath of fresh air.
do not waste your time
CCR (Former Employee), austin txAugust 12, 2014
Pros: could be a great place to work
Cons: no health insurance, unstable job
They will hire you PRN bc they do not want to pay insurance. Applied working 40 hours a week which was good. A study fell through bc they are based on the economy. They immediately let go of 12 research coordinators. This is not a stable job for anyone. I loved my manager, but he did not have the power to keep us. I spent weeks learning protocols only to be let go and jobless after two months. Research is always changing and when a company does not get funding most personnel will be let go. Then a few months later they will be asking if you would like your job back.
Run for the hills. Very small CRO thats lacks integrity and professionalism. Organization is SPONSOR driven...
Employed (Current Employee), Princeton, NJDecember 28, 2013
Cons: non-effective management
I have NEVER worked for such a horrid CRO. Managers are here today and gone tomorrow, meanwhile everything is to be kept silent. I was told from not to communicate with existing CRA's on project assignments but my CM... RED FLAG !!! Co-worker are very helpful, for there is no "REAL" training with respect to reporting systems. If allowed they'll have you on the road up to five days.
Not Impressed At All
CRA (Current Employee), PhilidelphiaOctober 29, 2013
Cons: no career growth, management unorganized
I've been here less than a year, and I am not impressed. Management is disorganized, its clearly a "favorites" game. It does not matter how hard you work in this industry, or how many times you volunteer, you will not promote in this company unless someone likes you.

Do not apply here.
small CRO
Study Start-up Site Manager (Current Employee), RTP, NCAugust 26, 2013
Cons: no laptops, not allowed to travel to investigator meeting, kick off meeting.
limited resources and technology, management is lacking experience or just don;'t care. However, they do have great workers that work very hard. The hardest part of my job is that the management staff doesn't listen.
Working Progress, currect undergoing a positive progression phase
Study Start-Up Associates (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2013
Cons: the week in which they close in december requires that you use your pto days
I am typical assigned a wide variety of administrative task on a day to day basis. Since switching departments and watching the corporation under go some heavy executive infrastructure changes my loyalty to this company has begun to enhance. I look forward to watch this company make its mark in the pharmaceuticals and bio tech industry. The management team is committed to communication and business development to both it internal and external customers. I can only expect that a company like this that has take such a swift change in direction is heading straight for the top.
Unstable company
Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 11, 2013
There is so much turnover, and the line managers I had seemed to be really flaky, saying one thing one week and changing it the next. I was always over allocated. While I was assigned to two studies that would keep an employee busy full-time, I was also assigned to an additional two studies, being the only CRA on one of the additional studies. I was constantly told that Premier was going through growing pains and to hang in there, but off the record, I actually had a clinical manager tell me I was being set up to fail. The whole company seems very unprofessional.
Great Co-Workers
Site Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 17, 2012
Pros: flexible with work schedule
Cons: limited opportunity for advancement
The team here is made up of MAs, EMTs, and RNs. Everyone works great together. Advancement is limited due to the number of job positions at the site.

Premier Research Salaries