Administrative and Accounts Payable Assistant - Denver
This position is full time and pays $12.00 to $14 hourly depending on experience.
Premier Roofing, the most reputable and accredited Restoration Roofing Contractor in the business is seeking a top notch, hardworking, highly organized, ethical and energetic Administrative and Accounts Payable Manager with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office, light Quickbooks experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Here is a bit about Premier for those of you who aren't familiar:
We have 1000’s of satisfied customers across the region.
We are privately owned and locally operated with strong ties to local communities in every location.
We have many accolades to our name and just to name a few we are OSHA Certified, Licensed, Bonded and Insured, we have an A+ Rating with the BBB, we are a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), we are the only MasterElite Certified Roofing Contractor in two markets in the entire nation, we have solid financials and a Platinum Dun and Bradstreet Credit Rating and have won the Angie's List Super Service Award!
All of our projects are backed by the strongest material and craftsmanship warranties in the industry.
Premier Roofing is a company that understands the key to our success is the people who represent our company. We are vigilant in protecting our company culture and feel strongly that each person we bring onto our winning team must add value and appreciate the Core Values our company was founded upon. We live by a set of Core Values that are based upon honesty and accountability. We are looking for someone who displays the same values in their work life.
We pride ourselves on creating a workplace that is fun, challenging and rewarding.
Premier Roofing has four successful locations in Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and Kansas City and we are currently looking for an Administrative and Accounts Payable Assistant to help take us to the next level.
With all that being said here are a few details:
This position will be responsible for assisting the owner with light duties and the ideal candidate will have an affinity for numbers.
- Responsible for assisting the owner with administrative duties such as mail and timeliness of payables, researching payables as well as administrative duties that will help Premier run as efficient as possible.
- Responsible for compliance with the company’s administrative and accounting practices and policies.
- Processing, research and data entry of invoices, payments and expenses.
- Assist in Monitoring payables for all offices and resolving discrepancies.
- Reconciling bank statements and credit card activity and expenses.
- Help facilitate Cap Outs.
- All administrative duties that the owner request.
- HIGHLY proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3.0 GPA (or higher) in High School or College
- Team player with strong ability to take direction
- Well organized individual and self-starter
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize work flow
If you possess the above qualities please send your resume and a cover letter along with answers to the questions below: If you do not answer these questions your application will not be considered.
Do you have a four year degree? If so - what was your major concentration? GPA?
On a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best how do you rate your Microsoft Office and Quick Books expertise?
What is your Administrative or Accounts payable or related experience and for how long?
Have you worked for a small company before? If so - what did you like/dislike?
Who was your last employer?
Why are you leaving/did you leave?
Are you successful working independently? Please give an example.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
How would your co- workers describe your personality?
When things slow down at work, what do you do during that time?
What is your attitude like in the workplace?
What are you looking for in a long-term employer?
We appreciate your interest in Premier and thank you for submitting your resume!
Please Note: This position is subject to 90 day review period and you must pass a background check.