Premier Salons

Premier Salons Employer Reviews

great work environment but lacked growth abilities
Front Desk Receptionist/ Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 20, 2013
adaptable and unique. busy but great place to work. great co-workers. hardest part..challenging but I loved challenge.
good place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Sterling Heights, MIApril 30, 2012
Pros: to work with a great team
Cons: upper management can be more hands on
my co-workers are very nice, helpful and fun to be with. The upper management is ok. The hardest part of the job is, trying to fine motivated people that is willing to put the time and effert into growing their business. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing someone that I couch, grow their business and go further with it.
A good opportunity
Unix System Administrator and Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Markham, OntarioJune 25, 2013
I had the ability to learn AIX UNIX, and use it in a production environment. I enjoyed leading forensic investigations into suspected employee fraud at the store levels; the intricacies and thorough examination of store register log files was very involved, but rewarding.
average review
Accountant / Tax Administrator (Current Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 19, 2013
The company is very close to where I live but job security is very low.
fast pace,equally comfortable working as a member of team or independently
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 8, 2012
It is a fast pace working environment and has opportunities to learn or practice a multi-provincial Canadian payroll or US payroll. There were always some assignments required a great deal of independent work, and others where the team effort was most effective.

About Premier Salons

Those who want to be the first sporting the best looks might look first to Premier Salons. The company offers hair styling and – Read more