Premier Salons Employee Reviews in United States

So much fun my first big responsibility . Going out to dinners and having the boss pay what good perks. Like a big family
Manager/Hair Stylist (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVDecember 9, 2014
A lot of work and responsibility. I enjoyed being in a position that made me work at customer service doing my best to make sure all problems were worked out to everyone's satisfaction.
Loved my job !!!
Salon Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, Tn.November 12, 2014
I enjoyed the clients and the stylist I worked with. I had several employess working under me. There was a lot of daily paper work involved. The salon was in the Sears building. There was also a lot of working with the store manager on a daily basis.
Pros
clients
Cons
health ins.
Productive, Job Advancement, $$$$, Fun
Cosmetologist, Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 26, 2013
Premier Salons is one of the largest franchised salon and spa business in America. A typical day was full of creativity and productivity. I learned customer service, sales, payroll, management, leadership and training. I enjoyed my co-workers they were creative and encouraging. The hardest part of the job was the economy the most enjoyable part was the experience and the advancement and the knowledge that I received.
Pros
training, travel
Cons
great work environment but lacked growth abilities
Front Desk Receptionist/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2013
adaptable and unique. busy but great place to work. great co-workers. hardest part..challenging but I loved challenge.
good place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIApril 30, 2012
my co-workers are very nice, helpful and fun to be with. The upper management is ok. The hardest part of the job is, trying to fine motivated people that is willing to put the time and effert into growing their business. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing someone that I couch, grow their business and go further with it.
Pros
to work with a great team
Cons
upper management can be more hands on