Premier Staffing, Inc Employee Reviews

Fun Assignments When Needed
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2017
This NYC staffing agency worked to find me fun and meaningful employment options when I was new to the city. The would call me frequently with jobs, and I was able to choose which assignment fit my schedule best.
Good Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCAugust 15, 2017
If you're looking for work, apply with Premier and they'll help you look. Always doing whatever they can to help. They're always getting new positions in
Pros
They do all they can to help
Cons
Can take time depending on what job you're looking for
Good People
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCJune 12, 2017
One thing i liked about premier staffing is they people who work there and help you find work are very understanding and caring. They do they best they can to get you a job as fast as they can and they try to make sure that if a job runs out they get you back to work some where else as soon as they can.
Productive,coordinate
Delmonte (Former Employee) –  Whitsett, NCNovember 29, 2016
Working at delmonte was fun.I liked working on the line packing fruits and veggies.I also had fun working with my co workers the part i didnt like is working in the cold.At delmonte we sorted foods and packed them and shipped them to foodlion, koger and many more palces.Overall the job was hard at first tryna keep up wit the fast paste but got used to it and started getting easier.
Newport News Planning Department great place to work
Admin Assistant/Recording Secretary (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 9, 2016
I really loved working at Newport News Planning Department/Premier Staffing. Newport News was fun, learned a great deal about the Planning Commission and how they operate. The staff and the City of Newport News employees were very family oriented and they cared about what was going on in your life and was there if you needed them. I am still in touch with several of the friends that I made there. It was a great learning experience.
Pros
Holidays off, friendly people
Cons
the job was temproary but i really enjoyed it
Bad experience with Premier
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Little RockApril 21, 2015
I see I wasn't the first to be treated like this! The assignment I got was great but it took 4 months for them to get me a job but the job only last three months!

The agent was not professional and wouldn't return calls!

They lied to Workforce Services and said I quit but I kept great records and proved them wrong! Don't trust them!!!!!!

I would not recommend Premier to my worst enemy!
Pros
Met great co-workers
Cons
Have a bad memories
Wouldnt recommend to my worst enemy
warehouse/packer (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARFebruary 21, 2015
I worked for Premier thru the holidays. I was laid off Feb 3rd 2015. I applied for unemployment & premier told the unemployment office that I quit so I couldn't receive my UE benefits. I called premier to ask why they would lie. Have yet to get a call back. On top of that, they told the UE office that I quit then turned around & asked if I would do another assignment.
Pros
i made new friends
Cons
very unprofessional, management sucks, dont care about employess
really productive and informing place
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fremont, NEFebruary 14, 2015
they deserve to have more employers call them up with lots of good jobs. and working here is like fun. you get to meet new people, and the management is so cool and helps you out as much as they can
Not Professional
Employee Seeker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ArkansasDecember 11, 2014
I called them three times. Asking them to call me back to see if they could help me at least test for their clerical jobs. I've been out of the office industry for quite a while but they should have at least let me come to their office and try. I would not refer this company to any one looking for work. Being ignored is not professional.
Pros
Seems to have good clerical jobs.
Cons
Brushes off and not return calls even if they couldn't place me they should always call back.
They will cut you lose and put you on their "No Not Use" list although you have a reason for leaving the position they placed you in.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 27, 2014
They found a position for me and I needed a job badly so I accepted the temp-to-perm position. While unemployed and before accepting that position, I had put numerous resumes out with other employers. After 2 weeks at the position they placed me in, I received a call from an employer I had interviewed with before Premier placed me. It was an offer for a full-time position with benefits that started immediately. The only problem was they needed me to start the next day because the person I was to replace had to leave earlier than expected due to pregnancy complication. So I called Premier and explained the situation to them and also explained that during my 2 week period in which they had placed me, I had no work to do and was told to "wait until someone was free to show me what their job involved". I waited and waited and even asked the supervisor daily if they had anything for me to do yet and was told "No. Just review your manual until we find something for you to do." So I accepted the job offered to me by the other employer, after calling and notifying Premier as I said. The person at Premier instructed me to tell my supervisor at that job and I did so and apologized profusely for not having notice to give and he was very gracious and said he understood. I would have loved to have kept that position if they would have had something for me to do and if I hadn't heard the training instructor talking about how bad their benefits were and how high their insurance deductibles were and so forth. So after accepting the other position and working there for 4 months, the person  more... I replaced decided that she did not want to be a stay-at-home mom after all and came back to her job and I was dropped to part-time. So I returned to Premier and asked to be placed again and they told me they could not because I was on their "Do Not Use" list. I explained everything in detail to them and all I got was basically a "Sorry but you had your chance". I spent 4 hours testing with them and scored very high and was amazed that they would not even consider using me and also the fact that my circumstances at the other job they had placed me in did not make a difference. That is the only time I ever left any type of position without notice and it was because I had no choice. So they will be quite rude and basically tell you that you had your chance and you blew it.  less
Pros
Many jobs available
Cons
It may take a long time for them to call you for a position, they are rude and do not make exceptions for anything regarding the situation.
Able to learn different aspects of many jobs.
Temporary Production/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VaJanuary 28, 2013
This was a temp to hire position. Managed to meet many people, learn different positions and work in a somewhat pressure free environment.
Pros
learned how to multitask.
Cons
compensation low with high cost for benifits.
Worked several temporary clerical positions.
Clerical/Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 3, 2012
Great Temp service. They kept me pretty much employed and paid decent wages for the assignments. Stayed with them until I was hired permanent with RMK Brokerage Service. Typical office work, typing, answering phones, correspondences, some statistical.
Pros
great assignments, and good pay.
Cons
some of the assignments were short term. causing to have to find another assignments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Staffing, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6