Premier Staffing, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Newport News Planning Department great place to work
Admin Assistant/Recording Secretary (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 9, 2016
I really loved working at Newport News Planning Department/Premier Staffing. Newport News was fun, learned a great deal about the Planning Commission and how they operate. The staff and the City of Newport News employees were very family oriented and they cared about what was going on in your life and was there if you needed them. I am still in touch with several of the friends that I made there. It was a great learning experience.
Pros
Holidays off, friendly people
Cons
the job was temproary but i really enjoyed it
Wouldnt recommend to my worst enemy
warehouse/packer (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARFebruary 21, 2015
I worked for Premier thru the holidays. I was laid off Feb 3rd 2015. I applied for unemployment & premier told the unemployment office that I quit so I couldn't receive my UE benefits. I called premier to ask why they would lie. Have yet to get a call back. On top of that, they told the UE office that I quit then turned around & asked if I would do another assignment.
Pros
i made new friends
Cons
very unprofessional, management sucks, dont care about employess
really productive and informing place
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fremont, NEFebruary 14, 2015
they deserve to have more employers call them up with lots of good jobs. and working here is like fun. you get to meet new people, and the management is so cool and helps you out as much as they can
Bad experience with Premier
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Little RockApril 21, 2015
I see I wasn't the first to be treated like this! The assignment I got was great but it took 4 months for them to get me a job but the job only last three months!

The agent was not professional and wouldn't return calls!

They lied to Workforce Services and said I quit but I kept great records and proved them wrong! Don't trust them!!!!!!

I would not recommend Premier to my worst enemy!
Pros
Met great co-workers
Cons
Have a bad memories
Not Professional
Employee Seeker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ArkansasDecember 11, 2014
I called them three times. Asking them to call me back to see if they could help me at least test for their clerical jobs. I've been out of the office industry for quite a while but they should have at least let me come to their office and try. I would not refer this company to any one looking for work. Being ignored is not professional.
Pros
seems to have good clerical jobs.
Cons
brushes off and not return calls even if they couldn't place me they should always call back.
Able to learn different aspects of many jobs.
Temporary Production/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VaJanuary 28, 2013
This was a temp to hire position. Managed to meet many people, learn different positions and work in a somewhat pressure free environment.
Pros
learned how to multitask.
Cons
compensation low with high cost for benifits.
Worked several temporary clerical positions.
Clerical/Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 3, 2012
Great Temp service. They kept me pretty much employed and paid decent wages for the assignments. Stayed with them until I was hired permanent with RMK Brokerage Service. Typical office work, typing, answering phones, correspondences, some statistical.
Pros
great assignments, and good pay.
Cons
some of the assignments were short term. causing to have to find another assignments.

2.6