Premier Staffing Employee Reviews

Great place to work and keeps you very busy
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 18, 2017
I enjoy working through premier staffing but it's a temporary agency which means working hours are not consistent. The job assignments are brief. I would recommend them to have more temp to hire opportunities. Other than that great place to work for.
Provided the temps with rides to the job sites
Temp Agency (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 13, 2017
Premier staffing was a great place to find work quick and fast and constantly job and i Enjoyed working for the company and when it came time for me to get my paycheck and i never had any problem with receiving my paycheck on time.
Pros
Provided lunch
Cons
Medicare
Its was great
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CASeptember 12, 2017
It was great! This is not necessary. I don't want to do this any more thank you for forcing me to jump thru this hoop to apply for this job which you will not be offering me.
productive
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 7, 2017
work is work just hope it stay regular
hopefully you can get put into a place where. you can get on permenment quickly. so you can start getting benefits.
Good staffing employment - job assignments wasn't long.
Press Operator and Data Entry (Clerical) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 5, 2017
Premier Staffing was very professional and organized. The Staffing company did not stay in business very long but the staff members really tried to keep you employed. One of the best staffing services as far as placement but the assignments wasn't to long.
Pros
Good pay, Weekends off, Good shifts, on the bus line
Cons
Assignments wasn't long enough sometimes checks wasn't there on time
Temp Agency
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 5, 2017
This is a temp agency. There were no added benefits during the years that I worked at Premier. You really had a set pay and hours that you had to work. The company that contracted you would sometimes send you home early, meaning you would not make the 40 hours a week paycheck. There were many times that the contracting company's manager talked to you or treated you like less than a human being. I stuck with it and dealt with a lot of negativity until something better came along.
Pros
Premier itself was a good company, contracting companies were not so good.
Cons
When employees were treated badly, there was little Premier would do or say out of fear of losing contracts.
Fun and different.
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 1, 2017
Working with premier helped get my foot in the door with Buffalo Builders. So they advanced me further in my career and I am forever grateful for them.
Pros
Cool co workers
Cons
Only 40 hours a week
Premier staffing is a great company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  1100 university ave, Roc NY 14609August 30, 2017
I loved working for premier staffing because they seem to place you in the perfect job location and site. The managers are also great people to work with.
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 30, 2017
I was a Medical Assistant that would fill in if someone called out. I went around to different offices as needed to fill in for Medical Assistants. I gave injections, roomed patient, took vitals answered notes, called in prescriptions.
Pros
Everchanging enviroment
Cons
No benefits
Fun Adventures
Data Entry (temporary) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 29, 2017
Enjoyed working here. Cool and fun assignments. You learn a lot quickly. Must be a quick study and go with the flow. Bad: assignments change often. Good: benefits for all employees working 15+ hours a week, and flexible hours . Good for students and parents. It may take a few months to get a permanent role.
Pros
Cool projects and companies, free products from assignments, professional guidance, friendly recruiters.
Cons
temporary, lack stability in job security and stable income

Want to know more about Premier Staffing?

Ask a question
Owner is rude. She doesn't train at all
Admnistrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 23, 2017
Owner and others in the office didn't train. The owner was delusional. She would tell me to do something and how to do it, I would and she'd tell me I was wrong.. the co worker said yeah that's just how she is. Also she yelled at an applicant in front of everyone.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Rude, no training, and just an uncomfortable environment
excellent working environment
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2017
In a typical day at work, I am usually so busy and time goes by so fast. I learn new technics, new methods, new ways of doing things. I work in a team sharing ideas that helps in the improvement of the company, I work with a diverse population of patients and employees, the most enjoyable part of my job is the relationship I create with the patients I work with. Caring for them is fulfilling
Pros
good benefits
Cons
job slows down sometimes
Outgoing job
Lead Account Executive (Windstream) (Former Employee) –  New MexicoAugust 17, 2017
This is a job that helps you get out and create for yourself. Teaches discipline to go make your own money and you are what you make of yourself. It awesome!
Staffing agency
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 2, 2017
It is what it is, a staffing agency. They do work hard to provider motivated employees with employment. If the employee wants a permanent position, premier does their best to step them up with an employer that has permanent opportunities.
I was a temporary employee.
Temp Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 1, 2017
Perfect for a temporary job and to get work experience. They match you perfectly when you are honest in what you are looking for, but the lack of job security made me want to leave.
Pros
great atmosphere and people
Cons
I was temporary so no job security.
Premier Staffing
IT Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2017
Source to your next temporary assignment or contract. I enjoyed meeting management because they do act as if they care for your well being. However, these are contract positions and hence usually temporary, they may not have work for you once your contract ends. The only drawback that I have experienced thus far.
Pros
Management is nice
Cons
Headquarters based out of MD
Great job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2017
Working with premier staffing was fun practising safety and keeping a smile allday learning how to work well with younger people Management was great keeping every body on their toes we had all tipes of functions until my job ended that was hard but i really loved working with all of my friends we were like family
Pros
free Lunchs some times
Cons
Sort Breaks
fun and friendly work place
Bertch cabinets (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJuly 19, 2017
Friendly and fun work environment, its so many different colors of stain and woods, learn to match different panels with the right shades, fix the defaults in wood if any
Pros
yearly company vaction
Cons
the summer heat
Job was for dillards
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 13, 2017
This job was just for the holiday seasons.Did not have any contact with management.Dillards is a retail company,and due to too many retailer in the retail market,and there profit is so low that they were under staffed,and would go threw temp workers at high rate.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
Pay
CDS was stressful and demanding
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJuly 11, 2017
Although you ask for a Rating of Premier Staffing what you are really getting is a review of the job or jobs they sent you to and how those enviroments are