Premier Staffing Employee Reviews

Great group of people
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 5, 2016
I learned a lot working through premier.. different warehouse jobs to driving jobs... it's a great company that work with you. You well not be let down with this company.
Pros
great jobs
Cons
short breaks
Great jump start on career
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 30, 2016
Great place to get started learning about the staffing industry and an introduction to transitioning into the internet world and its place in business. Enjoyed managing small teams of staff and building relationships with account executives across many cities. Loved traveling to meet them and really enjoyed business development side.
Pros
travel
Cons
never enough hours in the day.
Production
Payroll coordinator /On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 7, 2016
Begins at 3:00 am enrolling new staff for orientation and placing them in assigned job. Management changes consistently our work schedules do not reflect hours actually worked. Staff worked off the clock 3-4 hours weekly on without being paid on hourly rate. The hardest part of the job is keeping consistent staff it changes daily. I love working with diverse staff and different cultures. Teach English to new employees without a translator. I have learned to education myself in each role the staff is expected to have knowledge in. Go to the company free training with other supervisors.
Pros
open 24 hours
Cons
insurance not affordable and no benefits
The job site sucked if you are American
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 7, 2016
The work was easy but because it was foreign owned they played favoritism with their employees. Anything such as being on the phone while working or just walking and talking to people of their own race during instead of working was overlooked by supervisor and plant manager.
Pros
As long as you came to work you have a job
Cons
Company will never hire you in and they play favoritism
Productive and Great Environment
Office Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Culpeper, VAOctober 6, 2016
The typical day is answering calls, people clients that come in, and filing paperwork. I learned a lot about well and septic permits. The management is wonderful. The people that work there are what the work day wonderful. The hardest part was when something was misplaced and trying to figure out where it goes. The best part of the job is the people working there.
Learning about new company
Clerical Support/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 15, 2016
I'm always starting new projects with working with premier staffing, I have a lot of work experience because of them. It's always a new and exciting time working with the company because I learned and meet new and different people.
Pros
Very convenient and knowlegeable
Cons
the assignment dont lasts long
Very engaged with the applicant
HR Assistant - 10X Genomics (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 8, 2016
Good follow up with me on my assignment. They really take time to place you where you can use your skills to the best of your ability. I would highly recommend this company.
Career growth and amazing people.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 23, 2016
Lots of candidates and lots of great people. Ability to move into management. Change is always around the corner which enables growth. Depends on the attitude you take!
Very Helpful
Asst. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 19, 2016
Love working with the people at Premier, expecially Shelbi she has been my savior. I was having a really bad time in my life and not only did she help me find a job that I love but helped bring my sprits up as well. If I ever need them in the future I'm glad they will be there.
Pros
Friendly, Knows their stuff, fast
Premier Staffing
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 18, 2016
Premier Staffing is a great company that places its employees in great companies. The supervisor's were very hands-on and informative.
Productive working environment and encouraging
Housing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIAugust 6, 2016
My experience with Premier Staffing was an enjoyable one. There job placement was dead on with matching experience for jobs available. The staff was very encouraging and worked diligently for the clients. I would and have recommended Premier Staffing to others.
Pros
Very good at matching experience with jobs available
Nice staff
Medical Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 25, 2016
They work hard to find jobs for you, but only if you qualified. They stall was very friendly and kind. I love the pay and the scheduling of pay. The jobs the contract with was very good,
Pros
Pay, staff
Cons
short term
A productive oriented company that is efficient and easy to deal with. Any person with some talents to offer can probably benefit from talking with t
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Etna OhioJuly 23, 2016
A very productive oriented company that did offer the positions available and filled them as quickly and efficiently as possible. The application process was not complicated and the employees were very forthcoming with information.
Pros
Somewhat casual work environment
Cons
Short Breaks
I didn't get a chance to work for them because of the way they treated me when I arrived. I was told about them though a friend of my mother.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 20, 2016
The lady at the front desk was very rude. Said the office wasn't open, which is was after 8:30 am. She stated; I am ,doing payroll and doesn't have time right now. I asked can I filled the application out and bring it back? She said "here" and didn't even look up.. I have never seen anything like this agency before. What a greeting!
Pros
what pros never got my foot in the door.
Cons
Doesn't like anyone from Indiana..
DELIVERY DRIVER STAFFING (Current Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJuly 14, 2016
Nice and clean production
good co-workers
very responsible on all the task
excellent for people that like to really be busy working
I recommend to any on that need a job
Customer Service
Temp (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 8, 2016
Friendly staffing agency. I worked with the Broward County Supervisor of Elections Office for this staffing agency as a Customer Service Clerk.
Incompetent employees
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJMay 21, 2016
I knew there was going to be issues when they didnt offer direct deposit. I was assigned to work for a highly racial company and they were not shy about it. I complained and asked to be reassigned assignment ended no one followed up on my complaint
Pros
n/a
Cons
doesnt have your best interest at heart
bad experience
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 2, 2016
this job is only durable when this is your last resort an you really need income.
while working here, I dealt with so many bad attitudes from the co works to the managers it was ridiculous.
if you worked over time you did not get paid for that.
altogether it was a bad experience for myself.
Easy work
Packer (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MI 49017May 1, 2016
I haven't been on the job long enough to give any type of review. I haven't been at the job lone enough to have an opinion as to how the job will be.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Have to move quickly
Temp Service
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHApril 30, 2016
About what you'd expect from a temp service. Unpredictable work and not so good pay. The jobs themselves werent hard,the bias towards temporary employees is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.