Premier Technologies Employee Reviews

Great place to work Geneseo
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Geneseo, NYAugust 29, 2017
I worked in the west market...management was the best I've worked for very easy going and always available to help one on one very rare a dm to be that way shows you recognition which makes you feel like they care. Highly recommended.

NM
Pros
Cons
I no longer work there
Great working enviorment
Machine operator I/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Blackfoot, IDMay 8, 2017
I learned quite a bit from Premier Technologies. The working environment was safe and the people there more than willing to help you when you need it most. Definitely recommend this job for anyone.
Fun atmosphere, Great company.
Wireless Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oneida, NYApril 17, 2017
I cannot begin to explain how amazing this company is! This is a corporation that has that good ol fashion mom and pop feel. What I mean by that is they take care of all of their employees like they are family. I had an emergency that required me to leave the state for a period of time and instead of fire me, or just kick me to the curb they held my job for me. Not only did they hold my job for me but they ensured that I and my family were taken care of the entire time. You do not find this type of family atmosphere just anywhere these days. Everyone from the CEO to store manager are nothing but stand up people. If you work hard, and are reliable this company is the company for you. Like all sales jobs there are challenges, this company will give you the tools to not only succeed, but excel.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, competitive pay, room for advancement and flexible hours
They truly care about their employees
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York StateApril 17, 2017
During my time at Premier Technologies, I learned a lot about sales and management. As a small company, the opportunity to learn what it takes to run a small business is available to anyone willing to experience it. The upper and middle management are incredibly accessible. At the end of the day, it is a sales organization in the most dynamic industry in the world. Goals are set and goals change based on the state of the industry and emerging products, and commission plans reflect this. That's half the fun. There's always something new!
I have seen the company take remarkable strides to help their employees, and do things for the individual that you'd never see in other organizations. It is a WONDERFUL place to work.
Pros
Dynamic industry, opportunities for learning about the business, advancement
Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Manlius, NYApril 17, 2017
Great job ...Flexible hours and just overall good work environment. Just being able to sell to all sorts of different people from all over is amazing and the people you work with are outgoing and fun makes for a great environment.
Pros
People I work with!
Amazing Company!
Small Business Specialist/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auburn, NYApril 17, 2017
I'm amazed at the negative comments. It makes me wonder if they have the right company. I have been here over a year and experienced nothing but positive experiences. I also made Close to what they are advertising working for the company for 8 1/2 months and that includes not getting a commission check for my first 45 days as well as spending about 2 months training. If I would have been here the whole year I would have easily made what they are advertising. They are flexible and understanding about my children and schedule limitations during their sport seasons. They gave me an awesome gift for my performance and returning to college, I have a paid weeks vacation already, they offer health benefits and 401K! What else could you possibly ask for? I have received 2 raises within my first year as well. I feel comfortable speaking to any of my upper management and I love this company! If you want a company that puts their employees first this is the company to work for!
Pros
Pay, flexibility, benefits, advancement, open door policy, great management
Cons
Long hours(but hey this is sales it's to be expected)
Excellent
Regional Trainer (Former Employee) –  West CoastNovember 10, 2016
This position was valuable in the sense of learning to be better at what I do... which is helping people be better at what they do!
Awful
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Upstate, NYSeptember 30, 2016
92% of the people who started with the company in 2015 also left the company in 2015. I have never experienced a company with more contorted leadership and business models. They will pay you menial wages and expect you to be incredibly productive...if you aren't, they'll just fire you.
Pros
Met some great people there
Cons
Don't expect to make a respectable living
LOVED my job, HATED THE COMPANY.
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Massena bySeptember 4, 2015
Upper management was TERRIBLE. Half the time we didn't have proper inventory, guidance, or coaching. I worked for them for 2 years and they ended up firing almost everyone in all three locations with no legit reason. Would never recommend. Plus 55,000k is hilarious because you make nowhere near that & I was top sales in our market.
Pros
Good start up for sales
Cons
Too many to list, pay, management, carmine, mark peters not knowing half of what is going on, no job security
Work Environment
Sales/management (Former Employee) –  CobleskillJuly 21, 2015
The upper management does not appropriately support the needs of the store. Often could not get the needed merchandise in to sell. Goals for the store, ex. Small business accounts, were unreasonable. When this was brought to the attention if the upper management no action was taken. Instead of looking at where issues were arising, they were quick to blame staff and write them up.
Pros
Cons
Upper management is horrible
decent company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYMarch 24, 2014
Work for company for 6 years learned a lot from customers and management .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Premier Technologies Reviews by Location