Premier Trailer Leasing Employee Reviews

Difficult place to work, confusing, unorganized
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 27, 2017
To much expected of enrtry level, poor instruction, tools are hard to find, management is hard to follow/shadow, low error acceptance, lack of repalcment parts.
Pros
Experience, resanable employee treatment
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits
Very stressful with regular boss but great with the majority of the office
Acounts payable specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXFebruary 28, 2017
Very stressful. My boss liked to scream and cuss at me.
The company was a good place as far as the HR and other employees. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the various workers. Job security was low.
Pros
Drinks and snacks
I enjoyed working Premier Trailer Leasing
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX and Columbus OHJune 10, 2016
At Premier I was exposed daily to challenging situations that allowed me to use my problem solving skills and the skills of my team to successfully work through the obstacle and achieve the desired result. The Upper Management team truly values a job well done, Working for Premier was both financially and personally rewarding.They are the cutting edge of their Industry.
Great Leadership and management
Branch Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJApril 7, 2016
Company on the rise in the transportation industry. Daily operations consists of inspecting of equipment going on and off rentals/leases. Managing the repairs of the idle and on hire fleet of 1300 Semi box trailers. Managing the vendors that repair and move my equipment. Making sure equipment meet DOT/Federal standards on a daily basis. Managing customer collections and insurance reports.
Pros
Benefits are ideal and no micro-management
Cons
They dont match 401K
Fun exciting atmosphere
All around employee (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXApril 7, 2015
This company is growing fast and will go big places. They recently made some really good changes as far as management for the better.
review
Trailer Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIMarch 24, 2013
Management was helpful and fair, I had enjoyable co-workers. I worked on tractor trailers and learned how to replace or fix just about anything. The weather was probably the hardest to deal with.
Very Fast Paced
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER & MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Conley, GAMarch 17, 2013
Would get to work and never knew what would be in store for us that day. Checked all of the units on the yard daily and took inventory, Reviewed all of the leases that were going out that day to make sure the units were ready along with the leases.
Pros
great equipment, always work available.
Cons
never knew about job security.