Premier Urgent Care

Premier Urgent Care Employer Reviews

Cool
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), DouglassvilleMay 26, 2014
It was such a great place to work. The people are fantastic and there is always something to learn
Fast pace urgent care
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLMarch 17, 2014
Great Team work from co-workers, loved the patients. Learned x ray there although I'm not a licensed x ray tech.
Medical Billing Scrubber/Collections Rep. (Former Employee), Limerick, PAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: office luncheons.
Cons: no benefits.
A typical day as a scrubber was 7 1/2 hours of data entry.
I learned that there are many different steps of medical billing.
Management is constantly changing.
Enjoyed working with co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was being a collections rep.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
Do NOT apply to this company!
Anonymous (Former Employee), Disclosed locationOctober 19, 2013
Cons: unethical, immoral.
I would give it no stars in the rating if I could.

If you take a job with this company, you put your license a real risk. For example, they do not allow the provider to send people to the ER without prior approval. This includes active chest pain, hypertensive crisis, SOB, severe abdominal pain. They make the provider assess these patients without – more... providing all the tools necessary to treat these potentially life-threatening conditions. This is an immoral decision that puts profit over patient safety.

Of additional note, this company is VERY unethical when it comes to paying it's employees. If you do get paid in a timely manner, they generally try to short your pay.

Most of the current employees work in an environment in which they are constantly afraid to lose their jobs. This creates an environment where employees "rat" each other out to management in order to protect their jobs.

Finally, with relation to the management team, they are made up of primarily family members and other individuals that do not have the proper experience nor qualifications to perform their jobs.

I reiterate: if you work for this company, you put your license in severe jeopardy. – less
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLSeptember 25, 2013
Providers were easy to work with. I loved working here. Good benefits.
Not a happy workplace.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHJuly 29, 2013
I really do not have anything good to say about this company. I did gain experience in my field. I enjoyed working with the patients.
Very busy atmosphere with good managerial experience.
Radiologic Technologist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Wellington, FLApril 30, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: lack of x-ray work
I enjoyed the work atmosphere and the busy scenery. However, the x-ray machinery was not efficent and eventually went down indefinitely. Causing lay offs.
Great experience
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJNovember 7, 2012
Pros: clinical experience
Cons: work hours conflicted with schooling
It was a great place to work side by side with a doctor as charge nurse to treat patients walking in with broken bones, flu symptoms, infections, wounds, chest pain, etc. I was able to draw blood, put in IVs, give medication, EKGs, splint wounds, assist doctor with wound care and stitches. It was a wonderful experience and I left because it interfered – more... with going back to school for my RN. It was a friendly staff and positive work enviorment and a place you could learn something new everyday. – less
PUC I love working there learned so much there.
Clinical Operation Director (Former Employee), Limerick PAOctober 5, 2012
Pros: made good money and they gave me a gas card, cell phone, laptop.
Cons: working long hours all the time.
I worked long and late hours but I love my job. I got to travel a lot and open and set up our new sites. I was the Office Manager, HR Manager and C.O.D. and I hired the staff and trained them. I worked with the C.O.S and the M.D. and the co-workers were hard working and good at what they did. The hard part was working long hours all the time, but I – more... truly enjoyed my job. I love meeting new people everyday and getting to know them. We gave ER care in a Urgent Care Setting. We made a difference. – less
fun
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Midland, TXSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: always had lunch partners
Cons: sometimes no breaks
this place was fun too work enjoyed the other staff and doctor
very helpful and intresting
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAJuly 20, 2012
LOVED EVERY SECOND OF BEING THERE!!! The doctors are fabulous so are the nurses and staff. THey get you in and out and love to help people. They are there for almost anything you nedd and open everyday from 9 to 9.
company not financially solvent
A/R followup & collections (Former Employee), Limerick, PAApril 15, 2012
I never knew if my paycheck would be on time or if there was enough money to cover it.

July 23, 2012

Can you elaborate on that? I'm considering getting a job there and have heard this also about premier. Did check just take long time to clear? Or was it from non local bank? Just trying to get info so I know what I am getting in to. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Wonderful office to work for. The Doctor and staff are amazing.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Menifee, CAApril 12, 2012
Pros: friendlyness of staff, being able to help people in need.
Cons: i did not find any.
THe office is fast paced and everyone works so good together. I do not believe there was anything hard about the job, I truly love being in this field of healthcare. My co-workers were kind and helpful. I enjoyed every day I was there.