Since 2001, Premier has strived to become the leading Utility Services Company in the Industry. Our experienced management team is well versed in all areas including Damage Prevention, Gas Leak Detection/Inspection, Stray Voltage Detection, Pre-storm and Post-storm Assessment and Vacuum Excavation services to name a few. Premier's highly trained and experienced technicians are supplied with state of the art equipment to perform any utility services needed. On all projects, Premier's quality performance and exceptional customer service continues to exceed our customers' expectations.
Along with Underground Utility Locating and Damage Prevention, Premier also offers the following services:
- Quality Assurance Audits
- Stray Voltage Survey
- Pole Survey and Inspections
- Storm Assessment
- Operator Qualification Training
- Survey Management
- Gas Line Integrity Maintenance
- Process and enter new hire information
- Benefit enrollment (medical, dental, vision, COBRA, etc)
- Complete unemployment claims
- Entering background checks
- Answering phones and assisting employees
- Liaison for employee relations
- Processing terminations
- Create reports
- Ad hoc projects
- FLSA, FMLA, Workers Comp.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Superior computer skills, including Word, Excel. PowerPoint
- Ability to juggle priorities and meet deadlines
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong organizational and office skills
- Must flourish in fast paced environment
- New grads welcome, will train
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k including match, life insurance, etc.
- Vacation & Sick
Indeed - 20 months ago
At Premier we are not only committed to performing accurate and timely Locates, Damage Prevention, Quality Assurance but also excel in all...