Premiere Global Services Employee Reviews

Good company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 7, 2018
PGi was a good company to work for. Highly collaborative teams with good project managers. There were several "changes in direction" that came from nowhere that were rather frustrating to work with, but only because of the "wasted" work. The company is apparently relatively notorious for buying out other companies and then letting go much of the staff. They also "cut back" on costs (e.g. let go large groups of employees), though at least when they do so they provide a fairly good severance package and in my case provided some warning to help get things in order before your income stops.
Very intense and fast paced.
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 1, 2018
It's a global company so I had to work with colleagues from around the world. It's a huge company with many employees. The data centers are very large and very complex.
Pros
You learn a lot.
Cons
Working with colleagues that speak different languages.
Productive and challenging you to grow.
Revenue Accounting Manager, North America (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2017
Working with Premier allow you to be successful and challenged at the same time. Management promoted fast paced challenges and resolutions to their expectations.
Pros
Offered constant challenges opportunities to grow
Cons
Job work/Life balance
Understaffed
Conference support specialist (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSOctober 26, 2017
The pay is pretty good. During IR season you may be asked to drop everything and start something else immediately. A great company until management changed a few years ago. They give a lot of little gifts but it can be very, very stressful during the busy season. Certain departments cherry pick their work and are not responsive at all.
Cons
Very busy and stressful during IR season
Great Environment
Global Service Desk Operator/NOC Technician (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30009September 28, 2017
I learned that this was one of the best workplaces that I have recently been a part of. Typical work days are consistent but balanced. The management seems to be fair and up front. The hardest part of the job was actually the hours and the most enjoyable part was definitely the people.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Temporary Job
Good Balance all around.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 28, 2017
A good work life balance was important to them. Systems that were used were up to date and training was straight forward. Tasks were clear, as well as, expectations. Friendly environment and culture.
Pros
Good work life balance and cultrure
Cons
medicore/sub-par compensation and benefits
Fun dynamic company with ample opportunities
Director of Sales Development (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2017
Solid company with great attitude and respect for employees. Wonderful culture and spirit. Good people, great attitudes, fun office. Always looking to move the needle on collaboration with innovative ideas.
Pros
People
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2017
The team that I worked with was amazing. My manager was awesome. Flexibility to get in and get out at convenient times was provided which made commutes easy.
Nice Group of People
Business Analyst / IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 9, 2017
Nice group of people.
Location is fantastic.
On 5th floor so the view is really terrific when you have a chance to look at it.
Great facility with security.
Challenging work with little reward
VoIP Engineer (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 28, 2017
Starting with the most enjoyable part of the job is my current team. They are a great bunch to work with and our communication is one of the aspects that make us so successful.

As years have passed, there is little to chance of advancement in my current position. Pay for my current position is well below industry standards.

While I still enjoy the challenge of the job, it just feels like it is time to move on to a new challenge.
Pros
Challenging work, good teamwork
Cons
Healthcare, little chances for advancement depending on position
Great Employer
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJanuary 25, 2017
Loved it. Great management. Great opportunity. Wish I would've stayed, but had to move on. This would be a great opportunity to advance your career.
Great Place to Work
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSSeptember 11, 2015
The company is great, also striving to improve, coworkers are awesome. Little to no drama, every is nice to everyone for the most part. You have a few bad apples but that is rare. Nice quarterly bonuses, and random employee incentives are great too. The company really tries hard to take care of the employees and never takes short cuts. But they do not contribute to the 401K plan which is strange. The supervisors strive to help develop you as a professional.
Pros
Pay, bonuses, company atmosphere
Cons
No 401K Contribution
Great company with a positive culture.
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, ColoradoJuly 14, 2015
A typical day at work can be very busy and dynamic or it can be slow. My colleagues are great and we create a positive team environment through all the collaboration that occurs on a daily basis.

Very much micromanaged and very little autonomy.

I have learned a lot about Telecommunication systems and conference call systems and programs. I have learned a lot of IT work and how to deal better with frustrated and confused customers. I have learned how to explain complicated systems in an easy and easily understandable context.

The hardest part of the job is the pressure to solve issues as fast as possible and move onto the next.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to successfully help people with the difficulties they might encounter,
Pros
Great benefit packages and job security
Cons
Short breaks, rigorous compliance to work hours and schedule.
Company Stability
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 2, 2015
PGi will provide a stable foundation for growth and happiness. The CEO is first class with everything that is offered and done for his employees.
Pros
First Class treatment of all employees
Cons
Moving away from partner products will limit financial opportunity
Good working and learning environment
Network Operator, Operations Department (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJ 07724April 2, 2015
A interesting and good learning environment with many elearning opportunities.
Management personelle were motivating and SMEs on many of the needed services and related software.
I was able to learn many things related to working in a Unix environment.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to work long days with less days per week.
Pros
Good mentors, healthcare, etc.
Cons
Not many. Mainly stress from long days.
Excellent for learning environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJFebruary 13, 2015
Less micromanagement would have been nice and more focus on the employees themselves.

Interdepartmental rapport is excellent which helps to provide solutions to problems that customers encounter.
Global operations in very demanding and competitive industry.
Director, IT Global Operations (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 28, 2015
Global operations in very demanding and competitive industry.
Nice company, Good people.
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSAugust 23, 2014
I have really enjoyed working at PGi. In all honesty the only reason I am looking to move is that they do not have a location in the part of CO I will be moving to.
Pros
Free lunches, charity work
Cons
micromanaging, low pay, departmental inequality
Exciting workplace
Billing Specialist and Lead Announce/Operations (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 10, 2014
I was in the billing department, processing many calls each day. I learned new software just about every 2 years. The company grew so fast, we needed to update/change our billing software. Learning quickly was an very important. Top management was off-site but communicated well. The hardest part of the job was being laid off when they moved the billing department to Atlanta. The best part of the job was working with those from such diverse backgrounds.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
They moved my department
Great Place To Work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2014
Great work environment, very professional. I greatly enjoyed my work experience here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premiere Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.