Premiere Global Services

Premiere Global Services Employee Reviews

Great company with a positive culture.
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, ColoradoJuly 14, 2015
A typical day at work can be very busy and dynamic or it can be slow. My colleagues are great and we create a positive team environment through all the collaboration that occurs on a daily basis.

Very much micromanaged and very little autonomy.

I have learned a lot about Telecommunication systems and conference call systems and programs. I have learned a lot of IT work and how to deal better with frustrated and confused customers. I have learned how to explain complicated systems in an easy and easily understandable context.

The hardest part of the job is the pressure to solve issues as fast as possible and move onto the next.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to successfully help people with the difficulties they might encounter,
Pros
Great benefit packages and job security
Cons
Short breaks, rigorous compliance to work hours and schedule.
Good working and learning environment
Network Operator, Operations Department (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJ 07724April 2, 2015
A interesting and good learning environment with many elearning opportunities.
Management personelle were motivating and SMEs on many of the needed services and related software.
I was able to learn many things related to working in a Unix environment.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to work long days with less days per week.
Pros
Good mentors, healthcare, etc.
Cons
Not many. Mainly stress from long days.
Excellent for learning environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJFebruary 13, 2015
Less micromanagement would have been nice and more focus on the employees themselves.

Interdepartmental rapport is excellent which helps to provide solutions to problems that customers encounter.
Global operations in very demanding and competitive industry.
Director, IT Global Operations (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 28, 2015
Global operations in very demanding and competitive industry.
Exciting workplace
Billing Specialist and Lead Announce/Operations (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 10, 2014
I was in the billing department, processing many calls each day. I learned new software just about every 2 years. The company grew so fast, we needed to update/change our billing software. Learning quickly was an very important. Top management was off-site but communicated well. The hardest part of the job was being laid off when they moved the billing department to Atlanta. The best part of the job was working with those from such diverse backgrounds.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
they moved my department
Productive and fun workplace
Manager of Teleconferencing Delivery Services (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSFebruary 16, 2014
Fast paced business
Ability to change direction at any time during the course of the day
Excellent Management workshops and courses
Great group of people to work with
Fun atmosphere
Team players
Must be able to handle stress
Pros
excellent training programs. great team players. lunches provided during busy times, great staff
Cons
very stressful at times.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, AtlantaJanuary 10, 2014
Work is more. No benefits, especially those who joined earlier.
Contstant change with direction and no allegiance to employees
Global Account Executive (Former Employee) –  MidwestAugust 28, 2013
I do not have too many good things to say about PGI . There goal was too continue to sift through new employees and offer lower salaries and lower comp.
Pros
my peers were enjoyable to work with on a daily basis
Cons
constant change with personnel and moving target on quotas
Steady Job
Finance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 18, 2013
This has been a steady job that I have enjoyed over the past 5 years.
Event Manager
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, Co.June 26, 2013
I started at Premiere Global Services as an entry level phone representative. I set up simple automated conference calls in an inbound call center environment. After six months of being with Premiere Global Services I was promoted to Event Manager. This position entailed having around twenty to thirty assigned clients. These clients used more of our services and also were larger clients. They would call me or I would call them to set up all their monthly phone and web conferences. I would ensure their conferences ran smoothly from beginning to end. The most enjoyable part of the job was having my own clients and that it was fast paced and rewarding. The hardest part of the job was when my personal life circumstances changed and I was unable to fulfill the hours needed at work to continue working at Premiere Global Services.
Pros
fast paced and rewarding position.
Great Company
Enterprise Sales (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 16, 2013
Great vision and direction. Worked for PGI 2 times and enjoy the challenges.
Fast paced
Event Manager (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSApril 4, 2013
Fast paced from the start of the day to the end. I've learned valuable technical processess and the inner working corporate philosphy. Managment is exceptional. Open door policy makes for a relaxed environment while still keeping everyone informed of current or ever changing procedures.
The hardest part of the job is making sure you have educated the client to ensure they have all the information to make their decisions.
I work with wonderful people. They make the day go by fast and they are all extremely helpful.
Customer Account Manager
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSMarch 1, 2013
Customer Account Manager
- Manage SMB base and provisioning tasks to maintain and increase productivity.
- Strategic partner to organizations providing virtual meetings solutions that reduce company expenditures and increase productivity.
- Cultivate first and third party audio and web solutions
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
lack of advancement
The best job I've ever had.
Business Solution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2013
Able to communicate online with customers in the State of Texas. I also trained all of our client base.
Great place to work. Love my co-workers.
Global T&E Mgr (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2012
Primary function is to audit and process employee expense reports. I manage the employee Travelocity Business Reservation portal.
Pros
the hours are flexable which allows me to engage in personal activities outside of the work place, such as coaching middle school football and baseball
Cons
no real room for growth or advancement in this position.
Good place if you are managed under the right department.
Training Specialist - Tier One Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 25, 2012
I really enjoyed learning more about conferencing and the technical support experience. I also enjoy training, meeting new people, sharing my knowledge and watching people grow.
Pros
good benefits and time off.
Cons
company values and ethics need improvement.
Casual fun place to work.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJune 14, 2012
I truly liked working for this company. The atmosphere was laid back and fun but the work always got done. I had good co-workers which i got along with great. My manager in my opinion did not have good leadership skills or people skills which made it difficult for all in our department. I started out in AR and worked in that department for 5 years. Had a great superisor and co-workers. Then they moved the AR department to our corporate office so I made the switch to the AP department in order to remain on with the company. I worked in the AP department for 6 years and enjoyed doing that work also.
Pros
free lunches, giveaways, bonuses
Cons
some departments lacking cohesiveness and teamwork.
Overall Great Experience
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 13, 2012
This particular office is not very IT friendly and that will shine through when you finally get to talk to the users. But the management and superiors throughout make working here a dream. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great paying, easy going environment.
Pros
flexible management, great pay, awesome benefits, flexible hours
Cons
users are a bit afraid of it, so you may get treated rather unsatisfactorily
Great People to work with
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSApril 11, 2012
Fast paced
Great people to work with
talk to people all over the world
Pros
fun
Cons
early time