The Marketing Coordinator has responsibilities in assisting the fulfillment of marketing activities, primarily the creation of written content for both print and electronic items, and social media activities. This position provides support in public relations, marketing, graphic design and production of various marketing collateral, publications, packaging, displays, advertising, and electronic applications, including social media, under the supervision of the Manager, of Marketing.
Works closely with marketing team to ensure creation and delivery of written content that reflects the brand message for the respective entity.
Additional key responsibilities:
- Fulfill and execute social media initiatives across pertinent platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Provide back-up low-level graphic design content for stationery, electronic media postings, and templated items
- Stays current in social media platforms to participate in developing and executing strategies that advance company marketing objectives.
- Create and ensure content is consistent with standard company messaging and style guidelines, and effectively communicates services provided.
- Assists in the creation and preparation of print materials.
- Maintains consistency of product information across all marketing materials.
- Assists with electronic media, including ongoing maintenance.
- Coordinates the production of marketing collateral as requested for handouts, advertising and mailings.
- Function as an internal photographer/videographer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or graphic design. Two to three years progressive related experience. Healthcare background preferred.
- Proficiency in software applications: Microsoft Office. Some experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in public relations, brand management, social media and design.
- Service and results oriented with exceptional organizational, project management, communication, writing and editing skills.
- A proven track record of driving best practices while establishing and maintaining effective relationships with constituents is essential.
Indeed - 15 months ago