General Statement of Duties
The Administrative Coordinator/Site Supervisor is a supervisory level position responsible for handling Outpatient client information in all forms (electronic, paper, etc…) including maintenance of the client information system MS Health, Carelogic and data transmission to the State, paper charts, external requests for information and internal client information sharing, scheduling client appointments in Carelogic and making reminder calls. The Administrative Coordinator/Site Supervisor also provides administrative support for the Outpatient Services Counselors and handles their attendance and vacation records.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of admissions and discharges records for all Torrington Outpatient programs and office.
- Preparation and submission of monthly admission discharge and encounter data reports for funding sources and all other reports required for the DMHAS or any state agencies. Periodic quality review of MS Health/Carelogic data to ensure accuracy.
- Weekly and monthly census reporting, clinical case load and group and other census reports as assigned by Chief Operating Officer and/or Vice President of Clinical Operations.
- Scheduling appointments in Carelogic on daily basis and making appointment reminder calls.
- Accurate and timely tracking and reporting for insurance verification, re- authorization and treatment plan reviews.
- Obtains insurance authorizations for the clinicians to avoid failed claims.
- Production of weekly minutes from Outpatient Treatment Team Meetings
- Processing medical records inquiries and information requests from external sources (referents, legal system, etc.) on a timely basis in full compliance with HIPAA and federal and state confidentiality regulations. Maintaining client records in accordance with record retention policies.
- Maintaining time, vacation, and attendance records for all site staff, including counselors.
- Managing supply of Outpatient forms and chart templates.
- Acting safety officer for office and works with safety committee.
. Other duties as assigned by senior management.
The Administrative Coordinator/Site Supervisor reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Accuracy and timeliness of data entry and administrative records.
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports and insurance notifications
- Organization and record keeping skills
- Adherence to HIPAA and client confidentiality regulations
- Professional, friendly and courteous manner on the phone and in person
Minimum Education: two year degree, prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Psychology, Sociology, Social Worker, Criminal Justice, and/or language.
Experience with building relationships with insurance carriers, government agencies and other non-profits.
Work Experience: Minimum of two years of demonstrated office and records management skills.
General: Business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
General: Business arithmetic.
General: Ability to work independently, handling multiple projects and/or duties.
Excellent customer relations and receptionist skills.
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a must.
Carelogic experience a plus.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Mobility to work in a standard office environment, use standard office equipment. Manual dexterity to use standard office equipment and supplies and to manipulate both single sheets of paper and large document holders (binders, manuals, etc.). Vision to read handwritten and printed materials and a computer screen. Hearing and speech to communicate person and by telephone.
Some accommodations may be made for some physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodations.
This class description lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Not all duties are necessarily performed by each incumbent. Incumbents may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills.