Premium Retail Services

Premium Retail Services Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working at Premium Retail, Awesome Company!
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 20, 2017
Usually had 40 plus hours a week, great pay, and worked solo going in as sub contractor. Definitley have no complaints and my IT supervisor was uplifting and flexible with incoming work orders. Giving an appropriate time frame for scheduling.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, lots of DT with travel
Cons
Dont work there anymore...
Great growth opportunities
Google Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2017
Great place to grow in the company. A place like this can teach you how to manager and also do it from your home remotely. Challenging but still quite fun.
Okay job
Retail Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 16, 2017
The work is mostly easy but repetitive. Management is very helpful and you can always ask for help. Some weeks you will get good hours, other weeks you do not. A lot of driving may be required with little reimbursement. You will learn various sales skills in this job.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not many hours when it's slow season
productive
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 12, 2017
lots of work was to be done. assigned to groups to work together. Very nice management. Any questions on the job were answered immediately. Room for advancement
Premium
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAFebruary 10, 2017
• Check the inventory of many stores
• Make displays to show new products
• Ensure customer satisfaction by keeping displays organized
. make sure all supplies shipped to stores
Unknown
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  North, VAFebruary 3, 2017
Communication is lacking and opportunities for advancement are not communicated. Working for the company for more than 3 year provided no additional training needed to advance skill set or within the company.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no career movement
Great Merchandising Company
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 2, 2017
As most Merchandisers I have worked for a few. Premium Retail has been the best with Great Managers. Good Jobs, Great Managers, Easy Reporting. And Great compensation Plan. Defiantly the job for self motivated people who enjoy flexible schedules.
No communication
Oculus Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 26, 2017
Company doesn't communicate. The job is boring and feels like a waste of time. Management is horrible and doesn't communicate well at all. Get out while you can.
working for premium
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJanuary 24, 2017
Okay company. Very poor communication on RMM part. Many lousy employees and Mgr treats us like we are all lousy even though some of us rank high in program. Bonuses promised if star rating is at certain levels and in two years have received nothing
Family Atmosphere in Corporate environment
National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 24, 2017
Great company where your voice is heard ......growing but still has the family touch ..........Great opportunity and advancement from with in - Tools provided to do a great job...........
fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 24, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. I was always between stores never stuck in one spot. i worked on google stuff for this company. I had many different stores that I had to take care of.
Pros
always on the move
Great Job, no security
Lead Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2017
Premium Retail is a great job that offers almost everything to their employees.... but security. They pay competitively and offer great benefits. Management can vary, but overall great experiences with all managers.
very little work; and very unprofessional support center
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 22, 2017
sent on only token assignments to US Post Offices in which US Post Office employees stocked and maintained shipping box displays and if I ordered new display stands, they would not ship. There were only two days of work a month and there was no work to do. The items that each post office needed wouldn't ship from the support center for Premium. The only other assignment was to a health center for which the correct kit didn't ship, and I had not ordered this kit, but I was somehow blamed for it and I couldn't do my job of installing the new displays. So very unprofessional with only token work.
Pros
supposed to service very reputable offices
Cons
little work and supplies wouldn't ship correctly
Fun time with great managers
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 17, 2017
I learned a lot about brand management in representing a company. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smiles on the face of those I was assisting with!
Pros
High pay
Cons
Static pay
Horrible On-Boarding Process Samsung Field Sales Manager Appliances
Field Sales manager Home Appliances (Former Employee) –  Congerville, IllinoisJanuary 13, 2017
Feel sorry for any company that uses Premium to represent them. Onboarding process with HR Dept. is worst I have ever seen in my 34 years in business. Unless you are In Total Desperation For Employment, run from Premium Retail as fast as you possibly can!!!
Pros
Cons
Communication Horrible, Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing
Love this company
Zone Leader & Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJanuary 12, 2017
Great company to work for! They are the best merchandising company I have ever worked for. Great bosses and family friendly.
Fun and Productuve
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJanuary 11, 2017
Premium allows you to work with no supervision, allowing you to focus on your work. there is competitions within the employees to gain bonuses or win prizes, it helps motivate each employee to work harder and provide better service. I learned better sales skills.
Pros
Set Hours
Cons
Stores are set far apart from one another
Premium retail service great company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 6, 2017
I love my position in this company. I can not complain at all about anything.

As a brand ambassador, I travel to various stores And collect intel on inventory and make sure displays are properly built and clean.
Premium Retail Services
Trainer/Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID and Treasure Valley AreaDecember 27, 2016
Great company to work for with a variety of clients. Schedule my own work days. The Lead and Trainer in the Treasurer Valley area. I love working with stores management and customers. The only drawback my hours vary.
Cool Job
Product Sales/Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MODecember 25, 2016
If you really want a flexible job with a variety of things to do this is the job to work. The tasks and very from easy to hard but it can be very fast pace and you get to meet new people all time.
Pros
Meeting new and intresting people
Cons
Work not always steady

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premium Retail Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Premium Retail Services Reviews by Location