Premium Retail Services

Premium Retail Services Employee Reviews in United States

Contract Recruiter
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 21, 2016
Great opportunity to learn, manager is very flexible and works with you. The grow within and give employees to learn new aspects of the business.
productive
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Union, NJJune 10, 2016
great environment best people competitive fun great team work and family culture.enjoyed my time there very positive people
benefits
Cons
short breaks
Work at your pace
Retail Representative (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 6, 2016
I have nothing to say about the company other then it's a good company to work for if you like retail and a flexible schedule.
Caring management staff
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 8, 2016
Good people. Care about their employees.The client I worked for through them, however, was not a good company to work with.
Pros
Good management staff.
Cons
Poor benefits package
laid back place
Manager (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 12, 2016
laid back work enviorement everyone is family and its not a bad place to work just alittle under paid for non degree having people but all around okay place
Client Account Manager
Client Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAApril 12, 2016
• Collaborates and works directly with THD and supplier to maintain accounts.
• Conducts training for suppliers
• Works indirectly with others departments to address trends on reoccurring customer service issues.
• Responsible for managing and sustaining solid relationships
• Recommends processes and procedures that increase efficiency.
• Composes communication to vendor regarding changes that impact processes.
• Works closely with other departments to ensure a unified front
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Lack of Training
Extremely demanding.
Client Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAApril 12, 2016
This was an extremely interesting job. I'd worked so long at Home Depot. It was interesting handling accounts for companies that did business with THD. Client Account Managers were responsible for the day to day maintenance of account management.

My co-workers were fun and enjoyable to work with. We often worked together when some needed assistance with their workload. We were also team members with sharing information when we'd complete a task no one had performed previously.

The hardest part of the job was influencing your contacts to provide you with information or direction needed to complete a task. I have such a positive personality I can persuade people to do what I need them to do. I enjoy working with people and multi-tasking.

Management treated everyone like family.
Pros
Work was close to home.
Cons
Expected to use your person phone to complete work functions.
good place
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  fredsrickburg,vaApril 11, 2016
when they have work, they are a good place to work for. I'm the only one that have experience on night shift. They normally get temps from another company to help.
Cons
not enough work for overnite
A Diamond in the Rough.
TRU Market Specialist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 9, 2016
A lot of great opportunities with this growing company. Don't let the pay fool you. Lots of ways to make more. If you are hard working, complete your work on time, communicate with your manager and answer correspondence regularly, you will get noticed. Many jobs will come your way that pay higher and promotions will be available as well.

I suppose many of the reviews of others that I read, were people who were underperforms and did not do so well with directions and completing their work on time??? What other job is going to give you the flexibility of working at your convenience, sometimes up to 3 weeks to complete a job. How lucky could you be? You would not get away with that in a regular job where you have to be in work at a certain time, and leave at a certain time and be told it needs to be completed by the end of the day.

Obviously these ex-employees were not the right fit for the job. I challenge anyone who is willing to work hard for this company and follow through(No excuses). You may just be surprised where it gets you. Your opportunities many be much greater than that of a big corporation, without all the politics. Opportunities for more work and pay is what you will get. The problem is, most people seeking these positions aren't really interested in putting in the hard work, and time needed to get the job done right, and then they BLAME the company.

All I can say is your LOSS, my gain!
Pros
OPPORTUNITY, OPPORTUNITY, OPPORTUNITY
Cons
YOU HAVE TO PUT IN EFFORT
Assistant Sales Associate
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 6, 2016
Merchandise
Train
Explain
Hewlett Packard computers and printers
Talk to customers and listen to their needs and make suggestions for their purchase.
Pros
Good company to work for.
Vendor
Vendor Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 6, 2016
Excellent Company to work for provides good leads. Set up companies for me to audit or setup displays.
Provide training.
Cons
Was a great job with amazing people an good pay.
Merchandising and restocking, POG, (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 29, 2016
Normal day was about an 8 to 10 hr days but always had plenty of breaks to relax the bosses an staff are very helpful an willing to work with you, I traveled for 2 months doing jobs all over having a blasting checking out new places an people is a very good company to work for.
Great company again no stability
Regional Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, RIMarch 25, 2016
Absolutely loved the company!!! Unfortunately no stability you are at the Mersey of the company they represent. If the company pulls the contract and goes to another marketing firm who well pay less for similar options you are out of a job.
Pros
Great work life balance, Great pay, Great training
Cons
Job Security
Variety of tasks
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMarch 15, 2016
All work orders are deposited into employees dashboard; you set up the day you want to perform the services. I work out of two Walmarts where I have a great rapport with their associates. Typically I stock out Rayovac batteries and make adjustments to even out all battery stations. No task is difficult and it gives me the opportunity to chat with the customers. I do merchandising work so my tasks and locations change occasionally; I enjoy variety.
Pros
I work alone, I get to travel a little, my breaks are taken any time I choose, I get reimbursed for mileage.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Ok place to work I like to be on my own
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  PAMarch 15, 2016
Pay can be better and the can take advantage if you allow. Best part is the freedom this position allows. They change management often and they only get in touch if they want something
Pros
freedom with time
Cons
very little appreciation
Fun to work and flexibiliy
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 6, 2016
at work i would wake up around 8am go to my first location, introduce myself to the manager, log in and start checking inventory. i would make sure the endcaps look well and take pictures then submit it to my boss. i had good relations with the co workers and managers. From there i would repeat at my othe locations.
Fantastic Work place
Google Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 15, 2016
Premium Retail is possibly the best company I have ever worked for. Ever management member is nothing short of caring and want to help you advance. I would recommend the company to anyone interested in merchandising.
Pros
Ability to make your own scheduale
Cons
Lack of benefits
Flexable Workplace
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  East Stroudsburg, PAJanuary 5, 2016
This job offers you to create your own work schedule with great pay. The staff is friendly and willing to help. The interview process is organized and simple.
Samsung TV
Samsung Sales & IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VADecember 7, 2015
Explain to customers how Samsung TVs work. Any issue someone is having regarding Samsung TVs, I would help them. I enjoyed working with different people that would need help. Co-workers were always there when I needed support or got stuck on a problem.
a 3rd party job of redoing departments for bestbuy overall was very boring and slow.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 23, 2015
This job was overall very unproductive and slow. the overall experience was very disorganized they could have completed the job with half the staff with a little organization. half the team wasn't even properly trained. The online handlers were very rude and also couldn't manage their reports. I left for 1 day with nothing on my online colander to come home to an angry email saying i had overdue training when she gave me zero notice that it was on my agenda let alone due...
Pros
none job was slow and boring
Cons
slow, boring, graveyard shifts