PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Marketing and Administrative work
Lead Marketing Sales Rep (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLMay 17, 2015
Along with having a background as administrative assistant, I have worked in the marketing field for about 12 years. I have been the face of the client providing information of a service or product. Managing staff on several events has afforded me great opportunities as an independent leader. I have also worked as a sub-contractor for Cole Brothers Circus, filling asphalt holes for the tents and managing 1 labor staff. No matter what the task I believe in 110% percent effort, positive attitude and going the extra mile in everything I do.
Productive fun place
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOMay 4, 2015
a typical day is easy paced work and following basic directions and you will easily get the work done. I learned how to set planograms also how to demerchandise shelf.
Good job for part time and good pay.
Sales (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros

good pay
good work hours

Cons

poor management
you are not top priority
no job advancement
treated like a pawn in a large game of chess
Loved it
Sales Account Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 18, 2015
Pros: flexibility, pay, travel, compensation
Cons: not always guaranteed 20-30+ hours a week
Typical day was waking up, making my own schedule for that day/week. Going to retail stores to rearrange merch and train associates on products as well as assisted sales, come home and spend time with my wife.

This job was extremely good at pay and flexibility, I couldn't have imagined a better job for someone like me who enjoyed making my own schedule and got to spend time with family, but still got a nice sized check at pay time.

Downside was some of the travel, you're request/required to travel up to 100 miles from home, the compensation is good, but sometimes the travel wasn't worth while, such as a 15 minute "on the clock" period for a 2 hour drive. Gas and mileage was reimbursed.

Supervisor was very laxed on sending information which sometimes caused issues, other than that.. wonderful job
Amazing
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Queens, NYMarch 18, 2015
The work environment and the atmosphere is fantastic. This company truly caters to its employees. One of the best jobs out there.
Awesome place to work with great management and great peers.
Samsung Retail Training Specialist (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great pay, great benefits and awesome national training meetings.
Cons: job security.
PRS is a wonderful place to work with great pay and awesome benefits. Management is there to help and is always on top of things. I only wish our contract hadn't suddenly ended leaving over 100 people without jobs.... Either way, great place to work.
Very professional and family oriented.
Retail Training Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Always felt like I was working for a company that listens to their employee and continually offers opportunities for advancement.
Don't remember too much
Category Lead - Project Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 18, 2015
It was so long ago that I don't remember a lot about this company. They were for the most part positive with few issues that any of the employees noticed.
It a good place to start if you are looking for few hours a week
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Many states around the USFebruary 15, 2015
You will learn how to interact will different kind of people every day at work. If you are looking for few hours a week this is a good place to start.
temp agency
Salesperson (Former Employee), OaklandFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: you have more contorll of hours you can work
Cons: 90% of the jobs are only 3 - 6 months long.
I worked mostly on my own with very little directions on how to do my job. You do have a supervisor but they will most likely not stay in contact with you over the course of the job. They give you a update if something is comes up. Other than that your own our own which can be a double edge sword.
you don't have anyone over you telling just how to do you job, but getting any type of help and question answer can sometimes be hard
Setting your own schedule, as long as you meet the deadlines, is priceless.
Zone Manager (Former Employee), WAJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: setting your own schedule.
Cons: paying out of pocket to print reports, gas mileage and lack of basic benefits.
No room for salary increases, bonuses don't exist and new management is hired from the outside, therefore, they don't know the company and what goes on in the field. Nothing beats that field experience. Most managers I worked with were completely incompetent. The best one was a Regional Manager who had worked in the field for that company for 5 years prior to her promotion. Overall, the company is a good one to work for, if you can live with the lousy pay and lack of advancement. I couldn't at the end of two years with them.
A good learning experience
Market Team Lead/ Zone Leader (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: i enjoy the people i work with
Cons: not enough hours and n benifits
Pleasing the client with the job they had me to do. I love my manager she is so wonderful.
Great company!!
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MONovember 25, 2014
Pros: company morale and planned activities
Cons: 70+ work weeks
Great company where I received excellent mentoring and coaching. Planned activities and potlucks are fun. Management is great at coaching and mentoring employees.
Versitile work, flexibility
Field (Current Employee), Chesterfield MONovember 22, 2014
Pros: variety
Cons: tyrannical and unprofessional vice president
Premium Retail Services provides third party labor via training and sales. They work primarily inside national retailers and support a variety of clients.

The company is privately held and states they want employees to have a solid work-life balance. Unfortunately the company frequently takes on more business that they can manage, over promises to the clients and relies on the field management to execute unreasonable workloads to support the clients.
Loved working there
Fieldflex Merchandising (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAOctober 29, 2014
Loved working there but in October of that year Fieldflex Merchandsing called and recruited me and offered me a substantial amount of mayoney so I took the job and then the Fieldflex office closed. Collected unemployment and went back to school for X-
Ray
PRODUCTIVE AND ENJOYABLE PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
Customer Service Representative (Contract) (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 17, 2014
I LOVED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY WHILE I WAS A TEMP AND WAS EVEN MORE EXCITED WHEN I WAS OFFERED A PERMANENT POSITION. HOWEVER WHEN THE CALL CENTER MANAGER WENT ON MATERNITY LEAVE THE LADY WHO WAS HER REPLACEMENT WAS HORRIBLE. SHE WAS INTIMIDATED BY ANYONE WHO COULD POTENTIALLY DO THE JOB BETTER THAN HER. UN FORTUNATELY I FELL INTO THAT CATEGORY AND WAS LET GO WITHOUT EXPLANATION BECAUSE I WAS A TEMP.
Fun & upbeat working envirement, lack of job security
SPSS- Samsung Product Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Township of Brick, NJOctober 12, 2014
Pros: hours, schedule & management
Cons: job security, advancement & stability
Premium Retail Services was a great experience for me. It gave me the chance to experience with working with people from all over the country & learning about each individual market. Unfortunately, I was unable to break 6 months with the company do to position changes and a possible layoff. All around it's a great job but if your looking to stay with this company long term, it is going to be difficult.
Ability to meet people for all walks of life
Sales Representative (Former Employee), New Haven, CTOctober 3, 2014
Pros: relationship building with wal-mart employees
Cons: short breaks, and constant standing
A day consisted of clocking in to a computer at Wal-Mart. I then have to speak to people while they are shopping to ask if they are interested in AT&T cable service. If they are, I begin prepping them for different plans and sign them up for service. I worked alone so I was always busy and management hardly ever was around. The hardest part was not having a better schedule to work with. The most enjoyable part was meeting all the different people. It made the day interesting.
An hourly job that treated like a "comission-based" job!!
Best Buy Samsung Retail Brand Rep (Former Employee), Davenport, FLSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: the only good thing is the $15 an hour!!
Cons: unattainable monthly sales goals, no discount on samsung products, a lot miles driven on your car, and most of all stress!!
So, when work as an Samsung Brand ambassador, they will pay you $15 an hour, but there is a catch, the catch is that you have a monthly sales goal at the Best Buy store that you are assigned to, and if you are at a Best Buy store that does not have a high volume of "tourist" traffic that spends their money freely or a store in a "rich area", it is almost impossible to be able to reach your monthly sales goal!! Plus, your regional manager will give you griefabout your sales numbers and will embarrass you in front of your peers while you are on your weekly conference call!! So,,do not be suckered into the $15 an hour plus mileage driven, its not worth it, I did it for a year and it is not worth all of the stress over monthly sale goals that are not attainable unless you are a "profitable" Best Buy store, this is why this company goes through so many employees!! Also, you do not get a discount of any kind on Samsung products, which is stupid because, how can you sell a product if you cannot even afford own it?? Think about it!!
great oprtunity for someone just starting out
SALES TRAINING DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: set your own schedule
Cons: a lot of time with out work
a lot of travel, able to set own schedule, could work several projects at the same time

1 2 3 4 5

About PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES

COMPANY: Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete – Read more

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES Salaries

Sales Representative
$35,000 per year
$17.00 per hour

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES Photos

Roger Dimitt Merchandiser for "ActionLink and Premium Retail" sold even Santa a Laptop.