Premium Retail Services Employee Reviews

your just a number
Oculus Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Township of Brick, NJAugust 9, 2017
the job was fun, but management asked for way too much of your time for a part time job.

I once went in on my day off for three days in a row to get a computer fixed just to be written up for leaving 20 min early.

I'm not going to make a list of everything but you get the point
Pros
place of work was nice
Cons
too many to list
left me hanging
Nest (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 9, 2017
working me crazy for a year straight then cut hours to almost nothing. a day is normally full of a busy driving. bad thing is they made changes to how things run with work that made everything less
Google GEM
Google Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 8, 2017
it's a great job if you're struggling with personal issues and you need to make your own schedule, other than that i'm not too sure. I would look for a better career.
Location has issues with coworkers
Client Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARAugust 8, 2017
Communication needs improvement. People at current location will throw you under the bus instead of taking responsibility for their own short coming making it hard for one to advance. They develop their own cliques and have issues allowing others to join so they can learn other skill sets to advance one's career level.
Pros
work/life balance good
Cons
training is poor, managment needs improvement, coworkers in office are two faced and back stabbers
Flexible hours
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 8, 2017
On the total strike team you are required to visit store to store to preform recap refreshes and set new promotional material for clients.
Flexible but not many hours. Need to travel
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
hours can very
It's a quality company with great values.
Independent Contractor/ Vendor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 1, 2017
Management was always easy to get along with. The teams I worked with are usually hard working and professional. They make sure the work is spread out even and honestly and there systems, rules, and policies are easy to understand and work with. I always recommend premium.
Lot's of opportunity if you can stay on your computer 24-7.
Auditor Specialist and Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOAugust 1, 2017
If you try to do your work strictly on a Mobile App, will not work.

Manager's have so much on their plate. Do not expect immediate responses.

Terrific website and reliable payroll system once data is turned. in.
Not a bad company
Merchandiser (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Quad citiesJuly 28, 2017
But the training is lacking as is the response time to any and all questions asked.
If you are independent minded and don't mind figuring things out on your own you'll do fine at premium
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
No training. Very little contact with supervisors
Exciting and requires plenty of travel
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2017
Premium retail is a great place to learn different things and experience many atmospheres where your challenged to the best of your abilities. Knowledge in areas will help in progress
Pros
Lunches great pay awesome
Cons
Management communications and long-term assignments
Wonderful place to work
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJuly 16, 2017
This company was a great place to work. The people and management were exceptional. The only downside was that it took me an hour and a half to get there and two hours to get home.
Pros
Friendly kind co-workers and management
Cons
Far from home
Good for part-time employment !
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Thomasville, GAJuly 13, 2017
It is a great job for someone who only needs part-time hours. (Retirees, students, or stay at home parents) You really do not receive a lot of training. So for those who can learn fast and self pace it is great. There is quite a bite of traveling and you do not receive mileage but the hourly pay is good. It is sometimes hard to get in contact with management or team leaders. Overall the team leaders are nice. There will be days when retailers store management you work in will be a little rude and management will be no help. The flexibility of your hours is the best part of the job .
Pros
Good pay rate, flexibility hours
Cons
No pay for mileage, hard to get answers when needed, traveled up to 50 miles away
Not a bad company just needs better management at times
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2017
The company sometimes takes on too much and the lack of organization, communication, and execution is very delayed. This has caused disgruntled employees who don't feel valued.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
orginization
Brand Manager Samsung Smart Televisions (Former Employee) –  Pleasent Hills PaJuly 8, 2017
Good place to work with very little politics. Management was very good. always responded to questions. Training was excellent both sales and products. Lovth customers.e interacting wi
Pros
No one looking over your shoulder
Cons
Store was slow at times.
This was a wonderful place to work
Detailed Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 5, 2017
I enjoyed working with upper management..The administrative staff communicated effectively at all times...This company provided me with the flexibility to maintain school and work simultaneously.
Assisted Military Real Estate Broker
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 25, 2017
I assisted the military real estate broker with the daily duties of showing houses to prospective buyers. Assisted with clients to make sure they had appropriate documents to close on a house.
Great opportunities offered
Google Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 20, 2017
In my experience, I received an opportunity to work on behalf of a company that I only dreamed of working for. My manager was always available to speak to and we kept constant contact throughout the day through several platforms. I believe attempting to balance work and personal became difficult due to not having the flexibility I desired. The most enjoyable part of the job was interracting with different people and different personalities.
Pros
compensation, people
Cons
no benefits, no flexibility
make your own schedule
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 20, 2017
It was a great job because you could make your own schedule which helped to balance out my family life. Management was hard to get hold of at times. Sometimes its required to lift heavy boxes.
Amazing company to work for
Manager & National Elite Trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
Premium retail service was one of the best companies I work for, it's a third party marketing retail sales and training company that represent some incredible clients. Only reason I left the company was to allow another employee
Pros
Everything about premium is awesome
Bad lead
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 14, 2017
Although i was in an awesome program my lead was very unprofessional, Her daughter as well as son in law worked at my store. This created an uncomfortable seeing and unfair treatment, other than that my team was great and my regional manager got things done. I had a none flexible school , not too bad if you plan things ahead of time.
Pros
knowledge, team
Cons
unprofessionalism
Great place to learn and grow
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJune 14, 2017
I have learned a lot while being at Premium and have been given some great opportunities. They are willing to work and train all employees to be successful in any position. They are quick growing company.
Pros
very family orientated, job security and constantly growing
Cons
Can sometimes be overwhelming as they are growing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premium Retail Services. Our community is ready to answer.