Premium Retail Services

Premium Retail Services Employee Reviews

Great company again no stability
Regional Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, RIMarch 25, 2016
Absolutely loved the company!!! Unfortunately no stability you are at the Mersey of the company they represent. If the company pulls the contract and goes to another marketing firm who well pay less for similar options you are out of a job.
Pros
Great work life balance, Great pay, Great training
Cons
Job Security
Fun to work and flexibiliy
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 6, 2016
at work i would wake up around 8am go to my first location, introduce myself to the manager, log in and start checking inventory. i would make sure the endcaps look well and take pictures then submit it to my boss. i had good relations with the co workers and managers. From there i would repeat at my othe locations.
Contract Recruiter
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 21, 2016
Great opportunity to learn, manager is very flexible and works with you. The grow within and give employees to learn new aspects of the business.
fun
Brand Ambassador/Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 5, 2016
working for premium retail service was an amazing experience because it gave me the chance to develop my skills as a brand ambassador.
productive
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Union, NJJune 10, 2016
great environment best people competitive fun great team work and family culture.enjoyed my time there very positive people
benefits
Cons
short breaks
Caring management staff
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 8, 2016
Good people. Care about their employees.The client I worked for through them, however, was not a good company to work with.
Pros
Good management staff.
Cons
Poor benefits package
Work at your pace
Retail Representative (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 6, 2016
I have nothing to say about the company other then it's a good company to work for if you like retail and a flexible schedule.
Ok place to work I like to be on my own
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  PAMarch 15, 2016
Pay can be better and the can take advantage if you allow. Best part is the freedom this position allows. They change management often and they only get in touch if they want something
Pros
freedom with time
Cons
very little appreciation
Assistant Sales Associate
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 6, 2016
Merchandise
Train
Explain
Hewlett Packard computers and printers
Talk to customers and listen to their needs and make suggestions for their purchase.
Pros
Good company to work for.
good place
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  fredsrickburg,vaApril 11, 2016
when they have work, they are a good place to work for. I'm the only one that have experience on night shift. They normally get temps from another company to help.
Cons
not enough work for overnite
Fantastic Work place
Google Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 15, 2016
Premium Retail is possibly the best company I have ever worked for. Ever management member is nothing short of caring and want to help you advance. I would recommend the company to anyone interested in merchandising.
Pros
Ability to make your own scheduale
Cons
Lack of benefits
laid back place
Manager (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 12, 2016
laid back work enviorement everyone is family and its not a bad place to work just alittle under paid for non degree having people but all around okay place
a 3rd party job of redoing departments for bestbuy overall was very boring and slow.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 23, 2015
This job was overall very unproductive and slow. the overall experience was very disorganized they could have completed the job with half the staff with a little organization. half the team wasn't even properly trained. The online handlers were very rude and also couldn't manage their reports. I left for 1 day with nothing on my online colander to come home to an angry email saying i had overdue training when she gave me zero notice that it was on my agenda let alone due...
Pros
none job was slow and boring
Cons
slow, boring, graveyard shifts
Interesting and enjoyable environment
Samsung Assistant Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Clarence, NYNovember 14, 2015
I learned a lot about direct sales in this position and the team work needed in a retail work environment. Management was very helpful in providing with the product knowledge needed to ensure the sale of every Samsung merchandise.
Pros
Up to date knowledge on technology devices, no supervision and access to the newest Samsung device releases
Cons
Temporary, no benefits
Vendor
Vendor Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 6, 2016
Excellent Company to work for provides good leads. Set up companies for me to audit or setup displays.
Provide training.
Cons
Good job with lots of travel
Training and Sales Rep For Lenovo Computers (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 9, 2015
My job consisted of scheduling visits to stores to support products, assist with sales, and help communicate field problems to Lenovo. It was a fun meeting others and working with stores to get things done. The biggest downside was the immense amount of travel and the hazards that go with it.
I didn't have any co workers in state but I did have people whom I contacted and assisted.
Samsung TV
Samsung Sales & IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VADecember 7, 2015
Explain to customers how Samsung TVs work. Any issue someone is having regarding Samsung TVs, I would help them. I enjoyed working with different people that would need help. Co-workers were always there when I needed support or got stuck on a problem.
Poor Managment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 26, 2015
The job itself was fun and very flexible but the managment staff there is terrible! They presssure you to take on more than you state you are willing too and make you feel like it is your fault for the silliest of things! They also will openly blame you if merchandise is lost, even if it is not your post!
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
BAD MANAGEMENT
Premium Retail
Trainer, Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  new york nySeptember 19, 2015
I will walk in introduce my self to the store manager. After introduction i will clock in and let the manager what are my duties as audits and store floor standards. replenish floors with missing products. Then Speak to current sales associates and give them any updates on product information and help out new associates, also speak to a couple of customers who might need assistance while browsing. before i leave the store i make one last round making sure all of the audit is complete.
Pros
helping customers, teaching employees new products and information
Cons
visits are 1 hour long per store.
Good place to get your feet wet
Merchandising Zone Rep (Current Employee) –  IllAugust 13, 2015
Highly recommend if your interested in getting a foot in the door for merchandising work.
Unfortunately slim chance of advancement.
Mediocre middle and lower management.
Falling way short on the hours they stated you would receive as a Zone Rep.
I would consider them a starter company to gain the experience needed , but now getting ready to move on since there is no pay increases and hours keep getting reduced.
Pros
They serve a variety of clients
Cons
Low pay and minimal hours offered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premium Retail Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Premium Retail Services Reviews by Location