PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES Employer Reviews

Fun and flexible
Retail Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Nashua, NHDecember 30, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: no benefits for part time employees
Premium Retail Services offers tremendous opportunity for the perso who thrives on a changing workplace. They offer tons of opportunity to work on other projects that gives you plenty of flexibility of your schedule.
Good
Analyst (Former Employee), Ridgefield Park, NJDecember 19, 2013
Good and enjoyable. Lots of knowledge sharing and client interaction. Good people.
Well Rounded Company
Client Account Director (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MODecember 10, 2013
Company is growing fast and with that there are challenges. Small company needing to refocus itself as a larger company.

There are growth opportunities if you live in the right location, compensation is fair - good.
alright place to work
associate (Current Employee), tennesseeDecember 8, 2013
Pros: good pace
Cons: night hours
i dont really like how you are able to make your schedule because i had my regional manager email me telling me i never scheduled any work when i knew i had
N/A
Hp Trainer & Merchandiser (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LANovember 18, 2013
great place to work, I loved what I did really would do it again if I could good people nice job
Great company
Dedicated Sales and Training Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Great company always stayed busy had many clients and lots of traveling
Premium Retail Services; Position: Retail Merchandiser
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Pensacola, FL and Gulf Shores, ALOctober 11, 2013
Pros: great managment
Cons: temporary assignment
This was a temporary job Resetting Local Wal-Greens in Pensacola to meet height requirements and better organize by color coding the aisles and signs for customer convenience.
Great Boss!
Zone Merchandise Supervisor (Current Employee), Metairie, LAOctober 1, 2013
Pros: great flexiblity in times of need
This establishment was a great place to learn the financial and client focused financial planning.
Review
National Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOSeptember 24, 2013
Good Company to work for. Management is good but pay could be better.
Awesome
Samsung Product Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Fullerton, CAJune 19, 2013
Awesome management as well as communication a great company to work for.
Energetic Company but hard to advance
Field Market Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 14, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: values and leadership
a typical day as a FMM consists of traveling to anywhere between 4-8 locations per day training assc. on the latest samsung tech , assisting in customers issues , creating and maintaing business relationships , creating sales plans and events and installing and maintaining demos and displays. This was a 1 man workforce per state for my position. The best part was the flexibility and meeting new people the worst part was the lack of training and communication with management.
LEAD DEMO SALES REP
Lead person for Demo/Sales events/merchandising (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTMay 15, 2013
Pros: fun envornments
Cons: company rep and managee
I did 2 demo sales projects, that was successful. Customers and staff was very interactive. I was sent another rep to work with, that was supposed to biring a camera and take pics. This rep was unprofessional, didn't bring a camera, yet, the Premium rep blamed me...and I lost that position. I didn't ask for her, the premium rep sent her for me to train, but all she wanted to do was sit there or roam the store, as I mentioned in a report. Terrible company rep and a terrible company to work for. They tell you you will make $17.00 per hour plus mileage, but the mileage is tied into the $17.00 per hour.
Brings out the Teacher in Me
Software trainer (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOMay 10, 2013
Pros: travel the state and be the teacher
Cons: like all programs they end
In this position I was visiting with doctor's office personnel to train them in the newest NC software for immunizations. This brought the teacher out in me and I greatly enjoyed working in an environment which was different than any other.
excellent company to work for
Pet Ambassador (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOMarch 10, 2013
I just need more hours the work is only p/t and on the weekends. Sometimes I don't work at all.
Contract work
Team Supervisor (Former Employee), Akron, OHMarch 6, 2013
Pros: pays well for assignments
Cons: temporary
Temporary contract work. No guarantee of another assignment. Good job in merchandising and pays well.
Great company to work for
Trainer/Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 6, 2013
It is a great company to work for but the hours are unpredictable and has been cut down alot.
A good starting job
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 5, 2013
a good place to work. You can do a lot of driving, especially if you don't plan your day well with the store that you need to see.
Not a place to work too much favortism and Deceit
Warehouse / Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOFebruary 16, 2013
Cons: discrimination, unfair, and favortism
Started working in the Warehouse Fulfillment department in 2010 (not very hard work able to keep busy )was voluntarily promised job incentive that didn't happen. Bottom line they hired in a few temps that had been there steady for a year, and some personal friends of theirs all in the warehouse this took place in Nov. 2012 they also gave me a job description title with a little raise (THANKS) then they needed to restructure the company and cut some positions, of course my position was one of two people but instead of offering a pay reduction or as the saying goes last in first out it don't apply here, I was abruptly terminated Jan. 2013 while all the friends and people that just got hired on under me with less time kept their positions. WORKERS BEWARE!! CUTTHROAT COMPANY
Good company to work for (part-time) weekend jobs.
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 10, 2013
Good company to work for. Flexible projects and hours.
I have worked there for three years, my Area manager was pretty understanding
Great Pay!
Vendor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: bonuses come fairly easy, creating your own schedule. great managers!
Cons: usage of your own car. usage of your own money when it comes to using certain products for the job.
This Jobs pays well and you can make your own schedule. Minimal manager supervision and a lot of great gadgets to work with on your job. Nice Managers and great people

About PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES

COMPANY: Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete – Read more

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES Photos