Premium Retail Services Employee Reviews in United States

Take advanage of employees.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 6, 2015
Enjoyed working with Premium at first, but took a turn for the worst. There is no drive time pay or mileage, sometimes you drive 30 miles one way for jobs. No pay for administration duties (scheduling and filling out reports). No pay for printing out reports which can be 10 pages long each report. High turnover, people get fed up of the lack of communication from supervisors. Heavy lifting of displays. Team projects and only you are there to do the job, when the requires two or more people.

On the good side, make your own schedule and coworkers when they stay and meeting new people at the stores your are in.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, set your own hours and can decline jobs
Cons
Poor pay for the work you are exppected to do.
Good part-time employment
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2015
I have enjoyed working here as a part-time employee. It has been a good work balance with a full-time job and family balance.
Consistant
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  lansing miJuly 3, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of consistency in the work place. You have to have a postive attitude everyday in order to provide the best customer service to clients. This was a great job to get experience in the field of commission and selling.
Fun, flexible
Pet Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasJuly 1, 2015
sales, print jobs, data reporting, sign in, building client relationships. the job was ok. work was done independently, conference calls were required, and audit compliances.
The job was enjoyable and everyone had positive attitudes. the pay was okay also.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not stable
Field Sales Training
Dedicated Sales & Field Training Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 1, 2015
This is a very good job. You get to make your own schedule and some travel is included as well. The pay and perks are also decent.
I enjoyed my job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo MallJune 29, 2015
I would work for this company again if they chose to do a campaign through my area. It was a fast paced work environment with a lot to do, but the pay was adequate.
Pros
Fast paced enviroment
Cons
Solitary work only
Teated employees well
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  West Los Angeles CAJune 27, 2015
The part-time job was weekends starting Friday thru Sunday.
Premium was flexible in that if I had two stores to work. I could choose the day and time within the Friday to Sunday time period.

At first I look at the shelf and do any facing that needed to be done to make a good presentation.

I would educate store employees about the products I was demoing.
It was very enjoyable talking to customers. The hardest part was when the store was slow with very few people to talk to
Pros
Flexilbe working hours
Good part-time work
Sales and Training Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2015
Decent pay but sometimes programs aren't consistent. As long as you complete your work and time-sheets are submitted on time, management doesn't hound you.
Excellent Pay for an easy job
Product Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJune 10, 2015
Typical day consists of visiting clients. Road warrior job. Ideal for multi-tasking individuals. Lots of driving involved. Not much interaction with co-workers.
Pros
Working independently
Cons
Long drive times, poor communication with executives
Great if you're on the right Program
Regional Field Lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 9, 2015
PRS is a good company to work for. When compared to other 3PL companies, it's one of the better companies I can think of.

A lot will depend on the type of program you're on. Who will you represent and how well they treat you. I am fortunate enough to be working on a great program. I represent a great brand the the company treats us well.

Life as a rep is always on the go. I travel from store to store, building relationships with associates and managers. They are the people I interact with.

My manager is not micro-manager, but we do have our objectives and plenty of guidance on how to do our jobs.

The worst part of the job is fixing problems that stores are responsible for. When stores are supposed to set up displays and they don't it can make us look bad or lazy for not doing it. Sometimes stores make it difficult to fix the problem.

I enjoy the flexibility the best. I make the schedule I want and work when I want. If something comes up during the day, I can make the necessary changes.
Pros
Very Flexible Schedule, Good Management, not tied to one location, build great relationships with associates, can be a fun working environment.
Cons
Not much room for growth. A lot of opportunities for lateral movements, but not for upward growth, Job security is a concern because programs can end at any moment.
Best Company that I have gained knowledge and had great repetition with workers and management!!!
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  618 Spirit Dr.May 26, 2015
A great company to learn business skills, communication and business building skills!!! I would reccomend this company to any candidate looking for a challenge. This means- "this is what I was looking for!!"
Pros
Prior experience
Cons
lack of prior experience
Great Job
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMay 22, 2015
I love what I do If I have Questions I get answers and It fits my availability. I log everything on the website. projects are self explanatory.
Marketing and Administrative work
Lead Marketing Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 17, 2015
Along with having a background as administrative assistant, I have worked in the marketing field for about 12 years. I have been the face of the client providing information of a service or product. Managing staff on several events has afforded me great opportunities as an independent leader. I have also worked as a sub-contractor for Cole Brothers Circus, filling asphalt holes for the tents and managing 1 labor staff. No matter what the task I believe in 110% percent effort, positive attitude and going the extra mile in everything I do.
they suck
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  bloomintonMay 4, 2015
They really have no real workers all the bosses are being talked to over the phone. the pay was good cause the job was easy but everything else was not good.
Productive fun place
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMay 4, 2015
a typical day is easy paced work and following basic directions and you will easily get the work done. I learned how to set planograms also how to demerchandise shelf.
Merchandising
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOApril 15, 2015
Its pretty easy as long as you have a back ground in retail. I set planograms and set signage. Other times its simple auditing. Making sure things are functional and in the right place. If they aren't I simply fix the issue.
Dishonest
Beats by Dr. Dre National Elite Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 8, 2015
The managers at this company have no problem saying that they don't care if the information they communicate is true. Unprofessional, unethical, immoral, dishonest.
Pros
Self Scheduling
Cons
Constant deception and harassment by managers
Fun working environment with music, freindly and knowledgeable staff
Corporate Trainer for Beats Headphones (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 7, 2015
A typical day at work would include playing music from our company iPad and speakers for customers and employees. I conducted training's for employees daily and helped customers with product knowledge.I got along very well with all employees and tried to keep an uplifting and stable work environment. The hardest part of my job was dealing with angry or unsatisfied customers, and the most rewarding part of my job was making sure customers left with a smile on their face, wanting to come back.
Pros
paid travel time, fun-loving employees, fun enviornment
Cons
standing for long periods of time, short breaks
Good job for part time and good pay.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros

good pay
good work hours

Cons

poor management
you are not top priority
no job advancement
treated like a pawn in a large game of chess
Free Environment
Samsung Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILApril 3, 2015
The job with premium was exciting, I met a lot of people in my time with the company. Very respectful people. Company is all about business.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
work alone

2.9