PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Amazing Company
(LENOVO), MARKET MANAGER (Current Employee), NationwideJune 8, 2014
Pros: mileage compensation, amazing benefits, great management
Cons: no cons
Hands down the best company I have ever had the privileged of working for
Was a great experience
Samsung Product Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 6, 2014
Pros: varitety of work
Cons: long drives, not stable
The SPSS program was one of most fun jobs I have ever had. Other positions with Premium retail not so much. If your a merchandiser prepare to only make money during certain contracts. You will be given jobs where you will have to drive 40+ miles for ten dollars.
Best Job Ever
Representative (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOJune 5, 2014
Pros: you make your own schedule
Cons: no drive time
This job is great. I have absolutely no complaints.

This company allows you to make your own schedule. The dress code is relaxed. It is fantastic pay along with a fantastic schedule. Great for all college kids. Prefect part time start off job.
Nice work place
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 5, 2014
I have worked for them for 3 months and I have enjoyed working for them.
Great if you live in the right market.
Samsung Product Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlMay 29, 2014
Pros: great balance between personal and work life. if you're inclined to work hard, opportunity for advancement exists.
Cons: as is retail, programs can end abruptly.
I loved working on assisted sales programs with Premium Retail Services. Management was awesome, but routines can change daily. and programs can end without notice, leaving you without much work. Unless you're in a market that has a good retail environment, this job can be a pain. But I love working for this company, just could use a little more programs in my market.
Part time Job
Samsung Product Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 21, 2014
Pros: management and trianing
Cons: low hours and pay
Not enough hours. No benefits and no advancement opportunity
Fun job but no real balance for family.
Samsung Field Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn Center MNMay 21, 2014
Pros: products to demo.
Cons: many too many fire drills or extra projects.
Fun exciting company with great clients. Some times it was hard to get family time in with all the travel and extra hours.
good work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CaMay 20, 2014
Good work environonment, learned about technology, Samsung products and phones.
wonderful for supplemental income
merchandiser (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 16, 2014
Pros: being my own boss, flexibillity w schedules
Cons: varying workload, irregular assignment loads
management could be a bit troublesome, when it came to attaining information in a timely manner. However, overall I had a good experience working here. The abillity to set my own schedule, and to work independently on most assignments was very refreshing.
Poor management, no communication, and false promises
Hp Rep, Beats Rep, and Staples Reset (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 14, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: tedious work, poor management, no communication, false promises, poor treatment to employees, no empathy, unwilling to compromise, and will terminate you by leaving you hanging.
This company usually provides employees with temporary merchandising jobs. Each job, depending on the program, will have a different pay rate. Some of them do pay well, but it's only TEMP. They do what they can to get you to do what they want for them. Even promise you advancement when they have no intentions on promoting you. Management, for the most part, will NOT answer their phones or emails unless they want or need something from you. I was out of work for three weeks just because I asked them for a day off after working SIX twelve hour shifts consecutively. I gave them a three day notice is regards to my day off. The program I was working in was optional. They had NO right to throw the fit they threw. As of now, they have removed all of my work from my schedule.. They have yet to reach out to me to tell me why. I've called numerous times and sent e-mails. They're not only leaving me hanging, but they are completely blowing me off. They are doing the same thing to my partner. This company is notorious for doing this to their employees. Saying they're unprofessional is an understatement. I do NOT recommend this company. It's NOT worth the pay. They show no empathy towards anyone, but themselves. Find a better company to work for.
For the Jack-of-all trades
Merchandiser (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 1, 2014
I enjoyed the businesses that I got to work in and the people that I encountered along the way. It was very hard to get a hold of my manager on any given day and often made jobs a nightmare.
Premium
Samsung Product Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Clarksville, INApril 29, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: low hours
My manager is the best I could ask for. He is very supportive and respectful. I really enjoy working for Premium Retail and the projects are fun as well.
Overall good company with strong business relations with marquee clientele
Samsung Product Sales Specialist (Current Employee), MissouriApril 14, 2014
Pros: hours, communication, pay, management
Cons: sudden changes regarding scheduling
Very helpful management, who provide you with the necessary tools and resources to be successful.
Representative
Representative (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOApril 12, 2014
Pros: paid well
Cons: didn't get enough work
I did a few different things while working here. I mostly went to different retail stores to ask a few questions about the type of credit card transactions they made.
I enoyed it but. . . . .
Team Lead/ Merchandiser (Former Employee), North CarolinaApril 8, 2014
Pros: so much put in my car
Cons: good hourly
I really enjoyed this job, however it put so much wear and tear on my car i had to replace my tires twice in a year. It just got to the point that I was spending more on my car than what I was making and just couldn't do it anymore.
Lack of inclusion
operation (Former Employee), MOApril 1, 2014
Pros: telecommute
Cons: work life balance low pay
Prefer not to
Need to have for reference
co workers friendly
long hours 70-80
low pay
no leadership
Great Place to work always has work.
RETAIL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Grand HavenMarch 5, 2014
Pros: pays for milage
Cons: hard to find more territory if you are looking for more hours.
1 to 4 sites a day, check stock, set up displays, fill oos. Report changes or problems.
Learned how to stay organized and make the most of my time on the road. My management team was always in contact and helpful.
Lots of friendly help for resets. The hardest part this year was the weather. The most enjoyable part was the different stores and staff.
Flexible hours, self motivating work
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Centerville, OHMarch 2, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: consistent pay
Traveling between stores throughout a geographical area to accomplish work required for scheduled stores
Great schedule and easy work
Merchandiser (Current Employee), CAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: you make your own schedule
Cons: slow seasons
I love this job because my manager is very sweet, I get to make my own schedule, and the work is just common sense.
Good work life balance/ poor in other aspects
Divisional Retail Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOJanuary 8, 2014
This company is really hard to advance, and when you do, you will easily become the first person on the chopping block.

About PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES

COMPANY: Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete – Read more

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES Salaries

$14.00 per hour
Brand Ambassador
$13.94 per hour

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES Photos

Roger Dimitt Merchandiser for "ActionLink and Premium Retail" sold even Santa a Laptop.